剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
What are you guys talking about?
你们在聊什么呢?
The book report.
读书报告
Oh, yeah, when do you have to hand them in by?
你们打算什么时候交
Joe already took them, babes.
Joe 已经全部拿走了 亲爱的
What? But they were our personal statements, weren't they?
什么?那不是是我们的个人陈述吗?
Hang on, hang on, let me get this straight -
等一下 我帮你整理一下
you think Fermina's motivation was not to be reunited with her true love,
你认为Fermina的动机不是为了真爱和团聚
but to open a nail salon in Chigwell and save up for breast implants
而去了Chigwell的一家美容院 做了隆胸
and then marry her teacher.
最后嫁给了他的老师
Right.
好
Well, shall we call it a night? Yes.
我们收工吧
Alfie, it's Fraser. I've cornered Philip and Malcolm in the gents.
Alfie 是Fraser 我觉得Philip和Malcolm在男厕所
Come and help me slay them.
过来帮我灭了他们
Thus the trap is set.
这样的陷阱
We shall slay your deformed Hobbit right here, in the stoolery.
我们就在这杀了你那个畸形的霍比特人
And what shall we do with this one?
这个我们怎么处置
Fetch me the barrel.
装我的桶了
Huh! Good idea.
好主意
Right, I'll fetch the barrel.
好 我去拿桶
If it's any consolation, I thought your version,
如果可以安慰你的话 我认为你的版本
with the strippers and the drug dealers sounded pretty good.
有脱衣舞娘和毒品贩子听起来很好
I've forced her into the arms of her ex.
我把她推向了她的前男友
Oh, er, listen, Rosie,
哦 听好了 Rodie她
she just needs space.
她只是需要自己的空间
I want you to know that nothing's happened.
我告诉你 什么事都没发生
We don't know that, Richard.
我们都不是真了解Richard
Alfie, let's have coffee tomorrow and just talk everything through.
Alfie明天去喝杯咖啡 我们好好聊聊
Are you still OK to drive me home, Richard? Yeah.
你还可以开车送我回家吗Richard? - 可以
Hey, Rich, make sure that snaky ex doesn't follow her home.
Rich确保拿狡猾前任别跟回家
Er, Alfie, Richard is my ex
Alfie Richard 才是我的前任
What? But he's a little old man.
什么? 他是那个小老头
He was my lecturer at Oxford.
他是我在牛津大学讲师
Yeah, we used to walk together through the woods,
我们曾经在树林里散步
reciting poetry by heart.
发自内心的吟诗
"A thing of beauty is a joy for ever, its loveliness increases,
美的事物是份永恒的喜悦 它会越来越令人喜爱
"It will never pass into nothingness,
它永远不会化为虚有
"But still will keep a bower quiet for us."
且仍将为我们提供祥和的庇所
"My friend Billy had a ten-foot willy
我朋友Billy有十英尺的阳物
"and showed it to the girl next door. She thought it was a snake,
他给另一扇门那边的女孩看 她以为是条蛇
"so she hit it with a rake and now it's only six-foot-four."
然后她用耙子打它 现在只剩六尺四
I've got rhymes too, what of it, Brucey?
我也能押韵 怎么样 Brucey
Alfie, come on. Look, I just need time. You want time? Mm-hm.
Alfie 别这样 我需要点时间 - 你要时间
And you're picking the ticking clock over here?
你挑选一个老古董在这
I'm not picking anything.
我没有挑选任何事情
I'm just saying that I need some space to... to think!
我就是说我需要时间去...去思考
The course of true love never did run smooth.
真诚的爱情之路永远不会是平坦的
Fuck off, Orlando.
一边去Orlando
Right, now I'm ready.
好 我准备好了
Oi, Cleo, look, I just wanted to say that, right,
Cleo 我想对你说
I may not have a car or 12 inches,
我可能没有一辆车或12英寸
I'm probably about an eight minimum. Wait, no,
我大概能坚持8分钟 等等 不对
can I start again? If I kiss you, will you shut up?
我能从来吗 - 我吻你的话你就能闭嘴吗
For ever.
直到永远
trusting Hobbit, prepare to taste orc and steel.
轻信霍比特人 就来就承受兽人之剑吧
It's a trap. Run, Alfie, run!
这个陷阱 快跑 Alfie 快跑
I send thee to the spirit world.
我送你去精神世界
You're, you're meant to fall down.
你 你应该倒下了
Hold your head back.
扶好你的头
We're going to report this, Fraser!
我们会宣告的Fraser
Yes, you should report it,
对 你应该宣告一下
that two frost blood orc warriors were slain by a sloppy Hobbit.
两个霜血兽人被二流霍比特人给打趴下了
Come on, Malc, Mum's waiting to pick us up.
走吧 Malc 妈妈在等着接我们
She's staying at her ex's tonight.
今晚她跟前任在一起
Miss Gulliver loves you, Alfie.
Gullive老师很爱你 Alfie
Maybe she just needs some time to realise why that is.
也许他需要时间整理一下思绪
Right nut sacks, I'm off.
各位 我要走了
How did it go with Cleo?
和Cleo怎么样了?
Amazing.
一切顺利
She said I was the worst kisser she's ever had and I got a lob on.
她说我是她见过的吻技最差的 我上垒了
TMI. But if I promised not to brag about on Facebook,
说的太具体了 - 她说要是我不在Facebook上吹嘘
she said she'll go Nandos with me.
她就跟我一块去Nandos
Well done, mate, I'm happy for you. We all are.
干的好 伙计 我为你高兴 我们都为你高兴
Babe, we're going to miss you so much.
亲爱的 我们会想念你的
God, I hate goodbyes.
老天 我讨厌离别
Joe, mate, if I ever said mean things to ya, it was just banter.
Joe 如果我说了什么过激的话 那都是玩笑
The best thing you can do is grow up, make loads of bunts,
你最好就是成熟的 能担当重任
get a proper fit bird and make me look like a Muppet.
找到自己合适的位置 让我看得起你
Dickers, I used to think there were two types of teachers,
二货 我曾经认为有两种类型的教师
the arseholes and the tragedies.
蠢驴和悲剧
You're an exception.
你是一个例外
If I saw you on the street, I wouldn't shout obscenities at ya,
如果我在街上看见你 我就不会呼喊淫秽
I'd go for a pint with ya, and tell you you was a twat to your face.
我会请你喝一杯 当着你的面说你是笨蛋
Thank you, Mitchell.
谢谢你 Mitchell
That's the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me.
这个我听过最动听的话
I heard that posh people are emotionally undernourished,
我听说时髦的人情绪营养不良
but you are something else.
不过你是别的东西
Rem Dogg this could be hard seeing as you don't talk anymore,
Rem Dogg可能很难看到你不说话了
and I know you've become a bit of a weirdo this term,
我知道你这学期变得有点古怪
but you'll always be me best mate.
但是 你还是我最好的伙伴
And when you're out of this phase, you give me a bell,
当你走出这一阶段 通知我
we'll go to Maccy D's, throw tampons at traffic wardens, just like old times.
我们去Maccy D 向交通管♥理♥员♥扔卫生棉条 像以前一样
Bye, guys.
再见了 大家伙
I love you!
我爱你
Ha-ha, gay!
哈哈 基佬
Mr Wickers, we've received some noise complaints.
Wickers老师 我们收到了一些噪音投诉
One last prank is it, Mitchell?
最后一个玩笑是吧 Mitchell
Have I been a naughty boy, officer?
我是一个顽皮的孩子 警官?
Are you going to punish me with your truncheon?
你要用你的警棍惩罚我吗
Sir?
老师
Let's get this over and done with.
我们快了结吧
Strippers don't wear Kevlar!
脱衣舞者不♥穿♥防弹衣啊
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表