剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
♪ And I'm feeling... ♪
而此时此刻我感觉
♪ Good. ♪
真好
It gives me great please-ure
对我来说真是压力山大
to announce the prom king and queen of Abbey Grove 2014.
来宣布本次Abbey Grove 2014毕业舞会的舞王和舞后
The votes are in and the prom king and queen are...
票选出的舞王以及舞后是
I would like to thank Scherzi for teaching me
我感谢Scherzi对我的指导
that to be scher-mazing on the inside...
能在这里实在是太美妙了
You know, we could make this work.
知道吗 我们可以这样
Us being a couple at Abbey Grove.
在Abbey Grove学校里一起工作的情侣
But I don't want to risk it not working.
但我不想冒这个险
I love you Rosie
Rosie我爱你
and I love teaching,
我也爱教书
but if I had to choose one,
但如果让我从中选择一个
I'd choose you.
我会选择你
But what if you don't have to choose?
但是如果你不必选择
Sir, it's the last song.
老师 最后一首歌♥了
Can we go say goodbye to our classroom?
我们能一起向我们的课堂告别吗
Go on! They need you.
去吧 他们需要你
Another beer, sir?
再来一罐吗
I better not. Don't want to set a bad example.
最好不了 我不想树立坏的典型
I think it's a little bit too late for that.
我想为时已晚
Go on, then.
给我吧
Sir, we wanted to give you something.
老师 我们想给你点东西
I know I've been dropping hints all term,
我懂得 我都暗示一个学期了
but you haven't bought me a hot tub, have you?
但是你们还没给我把热浴缸送来 有吗?
The best gifts aren't bought in a shop. They're home-made.
最好的礼物是买♥♥不来的 是纯手工打造的
Eh... We made you a slide show of photos.
我们为你做了一个幻灯片
Oh, God! It's not like the last slide show you made for me?
哦 天啊 不是像你上一次你给我看的那样吧
If it is, I will probably have to destroy it.
如果真是这样 我会立马毁了它
No. It's of all of us, here at school.
不是 这些都是关于我们在学校的内容
Thanks, guys. That means a lot.
谢谢你们 很有意义
Oi, what you doing?
你在干嘛
Carving my initials, innit?
刻我的首字母
This isn't prison, babe. I know!
这里不是监狱 亲 我知道
But I used to think school was like prison. I've been to 12 now...
但我以前觉得学校好似监狱 如今我都12岁了
...and this is the first one I actually kinda like.
这是我第一次觉得有点喜欢
If you like it, you could stay.
如果你喜欢 你就可以留下来
Nice try, bruv!
想得美 老兄
Sir, you know if you stayed a teacher,
你要是留下来做老师
it would make it easier for us to come and visit you?
我们来看你就容易多了
I just don't think I can, Stephen.
我不认为可行Stephen
But you're the best teacher in the world, sir.
但是你是世界上最棒的老师
If I'm so good, then how come my entire class are leaving after GCSEs?
如果我有这么棒 那为什么中考之后我的所有课都没有了
I think on paper that constitutes a pretty crap teacher.
我认为考试成绩能体现一个老师有多么差劲
But school's not just about the tests and the exams and the grades.
但是学校里有的不仅是小测验 考试 还有分数
Yeah, on paper, we've probably had a terrible education.
对 试♥卷♥上的我们可能惨不忍♥睹
Our GCSE results are going to be rubbish.
我们中考成绩会像一坨屎
Hey, we don't know that.
嘿 我们还不知道
Yeah, I mean they're probably not going to be great.
我的意思 成绩可能会不尽如人意
But none of that makes you a bad teacher.
但是那不能说明你就是糟糕的老师
When I first came to this school, I sort of knew who I was,
当我刚来学校的时候 我就知道我是什么人
deep down, but I was scared of being that person.
实际上 我害怕变成那种人
No, Stephen! The boy who does the splits in the canteen!
不是 是Stephen 在食堂劈叉的人
The one-man Glee!
一枝独秀
I'll sing it from the rooftops. I am Stephen Carmichael.
我会在屋顶上高歌♥ 我是Stephen Carmichael
You made me not give a shit about this,
你让我不在意身体的残疾
even though my mum bollocked you
即使我妈讨厌你
when you made me play a tank in class wars.
当你让我在班级战争扮坦克
It was the first time that I actually
这是我第一次认识到
having a chair was boss.
我是轮椅的主人
Why do you think I flirted with you, sir?
为什么你觉得我在和你调情 老师
You're the first guy who actually liked me for who I was.
你是第一个真正爱我的人
The flirting was just because
我和你调情是因为
I didn't know how to handle being appreciated.
我不知怎么回报你对我的赞美
You don't realise it, Alfie, but you're that teacher.
你没有意识到 Alfie 你是那样的老师
The one who talks to us like we're adults.
一个把我们当大人来谈心的人
The one who always helps us, no matter what.
一个无论何事都经常帮助我们的人
You're the teacher that makes us feel good about ourselves
你是一个让我们对自己倍感自信的老师
for things that other people don't even notice.
即使别人没有注意到
that's why you're the teacher we'll remember for the rest of our lives.
这就是为什么你是我们会永远记住的老师
And if you stopped being a teacher, then...
要是你不再教书了 那么
I'd feel guilty for all the kids who never got to be taught by Alfie Wickers.
我会替那些没有被Alfie Wickers老师教过的学生感到遗憾的
Thanks, Joe.
谢谢你 Joe
Thanks, all of you.
谢谢你们所有人
Got to go. Mum's here.
得走了 我妈来了
Bye, sir.
再见老师
I never realised just how horrible that shade of yellow was.
我从未感到这暗黄的色调有如此可怕
Thanks, sir.
谢谢老师
Safe, yeah?
要保重 知道吗
Done now.
一言为定
See ya later, sir.
再见了老师
♪ Oh, won't you stay with me? ♪
你不要和我在一起吗?
♪ Cos you're all I need ♪
因为我只需要你
♪ This ain't love ♪
这不是爱
♪ It's clear to see ♪
很明显
♪ But, darling, stay with me. ♪
可是亲爱的 请与我同在
Bye.
回见
Yo, Alfredo! New term, new threads.
哟 Alfredo 新学期新气象
Don't worry, this thing turns on a sixpence. I'm coming back for ya.
别担心 等一下就回来见你
Shit!
该死!
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表