剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
I way prefer gyms where the men's and women's bits separate,
我更喜欢那种男女单独分开
less intimidating, eh?
没有恐吓的健身房♥
I didn't divide them by gender.
我不按照性别来划分他们
Right.
好的
Um, look,
听着
I need you to put me and my class on a crash course before sports day.
我需要你在运动会之前 对我和我的班级进行速成训练
But you're just a child.
但你就像个小屁孩
I could smell your mother's milk on your breath.
我都能从你的呼吸中闻到你的母汁
You're not ready to spar with Preet van der Plessis.
你还没准备好与Preet van der Plessis竞争
I don't want to fight you, I just want some training.
我不是想跟你斗 我只想要一些练习
If you place yourself in my hands,
如果你要我来训练你
I will push you to the limits of human endurance.
我会把你逼到人体耐力的极限
I will take you to a world of pain that can change a man for ever.
我会把你带入到能彻底改变男人的痛苦世界
Put the fire of Africa in your yum-yums!
释放你的非洲之火
So ask yourself one question, moffie,
问你自己一个问题 小白脸
are you ready for the Preet heat?
你准备好受Preet的折磨了吗
Yeah. Could you, er, un-cup me now?
你能放开我了吗
Body's a temple,
身体就像寺庙
time to Bit muchsome carbs to the Bud-god.
是时候奉献一些碳水化合物给新生神灵
Bird's got to keep that cracking little toosh in trim, eh?
鸟儿也需要分开间距保持整齐
Bit much. Protein shake, anyone?
说的多了 蛋白奶昔 还有人要吗
What flavour?
什么口味的
Banana!
香蕉味的
Hey, try mine, it's got shavings of real ivory,
嘿 尝尝我的 就像是象牙屑的味道
gives you purchase balls.
给你买♥♥的
No, thank you.
不 谢谢你
Why are you drinking a protein shake?
为什么你在喝蛋白奶昔
Getting ready for the parents and teachers race at sports day.
为运动会的家长和老师竞赛做准备
Er, one question - can I do it in my fun-run fancy dress? OK. Yes!
有个问题 我能穿我的战袍参加公益长跑吗 - 当然可以
Anyone can enter - parents, teachers, medics, young, old, basically dead.
任何人都能来 父母 老师 医生 年轻人 老年人 除了死人
Oh! I can invite Richard. How do I get in contact with someone like him?
我可以邀请Richard 我不知道怎么和他这样的老年人联♥系♥
Morse code, pigeon... seance?
摩尔斯电码 信鸽...招魂术
You know what, I'm sure he'll jump at the opportunity.
知道吗 我确定他有机会就会参与的
Please, probably hasn't jumped since Hammer Time.
拜托 也许自从上世纪他就没运动过了
Hey, can't touch this.
不能再犀利了
Skeletal.
一针见血
Oh, and just so you know, Richard used to sprint for his university.
跟你说 Richard会为他的学校冲刺的
Babe, you have no idea how quick I am over the finish line.
亲爱的 你完全不知道我有多快到达终点线
Oh, I think I do.
我想我知道
Alf, could you really beat Richard?
Alf 你真的能打败Richard吗
Well, she said that he was a sprinter,
她说他曾是一名短跑运动员
so let's make it an endurance event.
那我们就来比耐力
You got it, Wikus, I'll design it myself.
行了 Wikus 我亲自来训练你
I'll call it "the Master Race".
我想称之为大♥师♥对决
We probably won't.
我们可能赢不了
The old gang back together, eh?
老男孩团结一直
The boys, the lads, the lady-killers.
小子们 小伙子们 少♥妇♥杀手们
Never proven. Come, moffie, I wish to make you sweat.
无需证明 来吧小白脸 我希望能让你练出汗
Right, I've found a brown leather Moby clutch on net-a-porter.com.
我在网上找到了一个棕色的白鲸皮革
At a push it works with the sackcloth.
看上去像一个麻布袋
Have you read the newspaper yet? I can't believe it!
你看新闻了没 难以置信
Steroids. Jing, is this for real?
类固醇(兴♥奋♥剂♥) Jing 这是真的吗?
Yep, someone at the school's been taking steroids.
是 有人把类固醇带到学校里了
We'll be publishing exclusives all week.
我们会报道一周的独家新闻
Maybe I should get some steroids.
也许我需要些类固醇
Joe, you don't need steroids, Preet's training us.
Joe 你不需要类固醇 Preet在训练我们
Uh! I can't believe they let that psycho back in 'ere.
不敢相信他们会让一个神经病回这儿来
He's not a psycho.
他不是神经病患者
Preet's had something called "art therapy", it's really mellowed him.
Preet经历了艺术治疗法 让他变得很成熟
Listen up, you scrawny, pimple-necked, cat-wracking pieces of shit!
听着 你个瘦猴 缩头乌龟 臭猫屎一坨
Sorry.
对不起
Hi-de-hi, kinderbok, I'm Uncle Preet.
嗨 嗨 孩子们 我是Preet蜀黍
He's scary when he's being nice.
他努力装好时更可怕
On your feet.
站起来
Oh, dear, oh, dear, oh, dear. Non-regulation socks.
哦亲爱的 哦亲爱的 哦亲爱的 不相配的袜子
So, I don't have white socks, big deal!
我没有白色的袜子 有什么大不了的
Do you know what happens when you mix whites and coloureds?
你知道混合白色和彩色会怎么样吗
It ruins your wash?
会毁了你洗的衣服
Society crumbles!
社会的悲剧
Er, this is all I had. You have broken the ancient code of physical education,
我只有这个 - 你打破了体育教育的古老法则
you know the punishment!
你知道会有什么后果
Can I remind you I am a teacher?
我能提醒你一下吗 我是老师
Do you want me to train you or not?
你要不要我训练你
Yes.
当然
Let's dance.
动起来吧
I'll never beat Grayson, he hurdles for the school team.
我打败不了Grayson 他是校跨栏队的
Joe, you've got an Olympic record.
Joe 可你打破了奥♥运♥会记录
I'm the fastest under-18 to finish the Little Chef Olympic Breakfast.
我只是未成年组小厨师奥林匹克早餐赛中最快完成的
That's part of the problem, not the solution.
这是问题的一部分 不是解决办法
Bullshit.
胡说
Joe, you have got the hunger.
Joe 你有饥饿的动力
When you see a barrier, you don't stop, you power on through.
当看到障碍时 不要停下来 你努力就能越过它
Great, but aren't I supposed to be jumping over the barriers?
好极了 但我不认为我能跳过所有的障碍
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Oh, just er, fixing up this bad boy
没啥 就是在固定这个坏小子
so I can teach and burn at the same time.
以便我能同时教学和锻炼
Alfie, I know you're hurting,
Afie 我知道你很受伤
losing to Richard in front of everyone is only going to make things worse.
在大家面前败给Richard只会让事情变得更糟
Huh, me lose to Richard? Please.
我会输给Richard 拜托
Name one thing he's got that I haven't?
你说一个他比我强的事
Sensitivity, maturity, charm.
灵敏度 成熟 魅力
Yeah, but I said one thing, not three.
好吧 我让你说一个 不是三个
And, anyway, at least I'm biodegradable.
无论如何 至少我能生物降解
Yeah, his plastic hips ain't going to be decomposing any time soon.
对吧 他的塑料屁♥股♥可不会随时分解
Now, if you'd kindly vamoose from the artist's studio,
现在 你最好离开这个健身室
I have got a body to sculpt.
我要健身了
See you later, Michelangelo.
回见 米切朗基罗
I think I've broken me coccyx.
我想我扭伤了我的尾骨
If you have a thirst for the crease, you can always play for my village team.
如果你想运动 你随时可以到我们乡村队来玩
I bet you can still trouble a boundary, eh, eh?
我打赌你依旧还是边界的麻烦
Have you been talking to my ex-wife?
你们在谈论我的前妻吗
Which one?
哪一个?
Ah, smoocher, come perch.
吻耙耙 过来歇会
We were just chin-wagging about the pick and pock of leather on willow.
我们只是在闲谈球棒的选择
Sorry, I don't speak Last Of The Summer Wine.
抱歉 我不想提上次的夏日酒会
We share a love of cricket.
我们在交流对板球的喜爱
Rosie informs me that my presence is requested at the adults' race.
Rosie告诉我 应该参与这场成年人的比赛
Yeah, Richard and you better bring your A-game, mate.
是啊 Richard 最好表演你的绝活儿 伙计
Absolutely, but in the words of the Greek philosopher,Epictetus,
绝对 但是用希腊哲学家Epictetus的话来说
it is not the winning but the taking part which counts.
输赢不重要 一切重在参与
Well, in the words of Alfie Wickers, I hope your silly little ambulance
那 用Alfie Wickers的话来说 我希望你的小急救车
has got room for both your assholes, cos I'm going to tear you a new one.
能装下你的屁♥股♥ 因为我会把它撕烂
Brilliant. A new asshole, I, must remember that one for bridge club.
有才 撕烂屁♥股♥ 我要记住这句话讲给桥牌俱乐部的人听
You play bridge as well? Which discipline? Rubber.
你也玩桥牌吗 玩的什么 - Rubber
Next you'll be telling me you go to Bang Bang's Massage Parlour in Tring
接下来你会告诉我 你会去Ting那里的Bang Bang按♥摩♥院
with the nice Thai ladies.
还要有很赞的泰国妞
No, no, I... Right, you, here.
不 不 我 - 好 你 过来
What the hell was all that about?
这都是什么情况?
Why are you being so friendly with Richard?
你怎么会对Richard这么友善
Richard, what's wrong with him?
Richard怎么了?
you mean other than the fact that he's trying to shag my girlfriend? - Yes.
你是说除了他想睡我女友之外吗 - 是的
# What's that coming over the hill, is it a monster?
山上的是什么啊 怪物吗
? Is it a monster? ?
是个怪物吗
Jesus Christ!
我的天啊
Great costume, chap.
好一身公仔服啊 伙计
And I like yours, too, weird, old, random bus conductor man.
我也喜欢你这身 又怪又土气 像个公交车售票员一样
Oh, God, sorry, I haven't introduced you.
哦天 抱歉 我还没介绍你
Fraser, this is my... A privilege to finally meet your father.
Fraser这是我的... - 终于见到你父亲真是我的荣幸
Rosie talks about her old man non-stop.
Rosie不停地说他们家的老爷子
No, Fraser, this...
不 Fraser 这是
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表