剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表
Not any more. I found out I need GCSEs to get into my beauty school.
不会了 我要毕业证书才能进入美容学校
I'm screwed!
我玩完了
So that's why you've been working so hard?
所以你才那么努力
If I fail my GCSEs, I'll never get a job.
我要是没有证书 就没有工作
What have I got to put in my CV?
我的简历上要写什么
I haven't achieved anything!
我没有任何成就
Not true, babes. You got to snog Science from Big Brother Six.
不是这样 Big Brother 6(电视剧)学到很棒的吻技
I don't want to be a failure! It's my fault.
我不想失败 - 那是我的错
You're not a failure, Chantelle, and you never will be.
你没失败Chantelle 永远不会
My dad's right - I'm letting you guys down.
我爸说的对 我让你们失望了
Don't worry. I'm going to get into our classroom,
别担心 我要进入我们的教室
I'll get some textbooks, start teaching you al-fresco style.
我去拿些教科书 开始户外教学
Who's Al Fresco? Wait, is it one of the Jersey Boys?
谁是Al Fresco 等等 是泽西男孩的成员
No, babe, "al fresco" is French for "patio"!
不是 al fresco是法语平台的意思
Oh, God, I really need to start teaching you again.
天啊 我真的要重新开始教你了
But you'll be breaking the strike.
但是你会毁了罢♥工♥的
I'm going to get you those GCSEs, I promise.
我会让你拿到证书的 我保证
As Britain's youngest headmaster,
作为英国最年轻的校长
I have to be everywhere at once -
我不得不分身乏术
in lessons, in the staffroom,
班级 教研室
occasionally in court,
偶尔在法♥院♥
but always in high spirits.
但总是兴高采烈的
How do I do this, I hear you ask.
我听说你问我怎么做这个
I give you...
我告诉你...
the future!
未来
Versat...
多才...
Versatile.
多才多艺
I want those reports on my desk by end of play today.
今天下班前我要看到那些报告
Still working.
还在使用
Fast, quiet and efficient, the SegDesk has all the attributes
快速 安静 高效 具有SegDesk所有的品质
of a Victorian lover.
维多利亚的情人
So hop on one today!
所以今天订购一台吧
Rosie, what I'm about to do doesn't mean that I don't support you
Rosie 不管我做什么都不代表我不支持你
and I still think that my dad's being a dick.
我还是认为我爸是混♥蛋♥
But I need to think about my kids.
不过我要为我的学生考虑
I'm putting an end to this strike.
我要结束这场罢♥工♥
I'm crossing the picket line and I'm negotiating.
我穿越警戒线却谈判
I'm sorry.
对不起
Stop! Alfie! You can't let them win!
停下 Alfie你不能让他们赢
Come back!
回来
Ah, you've finally come to your senses.
你终于有点识相了
Traitor!
汉奸
Judas, Judas!
叛徒犹大 叛徒犹大
Judas, Judas, Judas!
犹大 犹大 犹大
Judas, Judas, Judas, Judas!
犹大 犹大 犹大 犹大
Judas, Judas, Judas, Judas, Judas!
犹大 犹大 犹大 犹大 犹大
Oi, Ying, come and give us a hand with something.
Ying 快来做点什么
I quit! I quit!
我放弃 我放弃
I quit!
我放弃
What?! I quit!
什么? - 我退出
If that's the only way that I can get everyone back into school,
只有这样大家才能回到学校
then... that's the way it's got to be.
现在只能这样
You don't have to. We can break them!
你不用这样我们能推♥翻♥他们
But how long's that going to take? Days, weeks?
那到什么时候 几天 几周?
I can't risk that. My kids need to be learning
我不能冒这个险 我的学生要上课
and that's not going to happen out here.
在这肯定不行
No, sir, you can't quit.
不要老师 你不能放弃
No, Chantelle, you deserve a better teacher.
不 Chantelle 你应该有一个更好的老师
Maybe this is for the best.
也许这样最好
So, Dad, reluctantly,
所以 爸 不情愿地
I take this redundancy. The strike's over!
我接受裁员 罢♥工♥结束了
What you just did showed real courage.
你刚才表现出真正的勇气
I hope I proved a point.
我希望我证明了一点
This whole thing was getting completely out of hand.
这整件事已经完全失控了
Thankfully, now we can all go back to normal.
谢天谢地 我们都恢复正常了
Good old Alfie, joking to the last. We're going to miss you, son.
做的好Alfie 最后的玩笑 我们会想念你的
Miss me?
想念我
Well, you did just resign.
你已经辞职了
Yeah, but I mean, I was kind of only doing the whole "I quit" thing
不过 我刚才做的只是我放弃了
to show everyone how ludicrous the whole situation was.
告诉大家整个情况多么可笑
I don't actually have to lose my job, do I?
我没有丢了工作 是吧?
I've still got to find the money from somewhere
我总的找个地方节省开支吧
and I did plead with the governors
我恳求过教育局
but they were going to insist I sack you anyway.
但是他们坚持要我解雇你
If only you'd shown this pluck during your review,
要是评估时你能得体
instead of all that guff about threesomes.
而不是关于3P的废话
If it's any consolation, you saved me a lot of soul searching.
你让我为自己的灵魂自我反省
Yeah, it's no consolation whatsoever.
这没有任何安慰
Oi, Cleo, watch this.
Cleo 看这个
"Commitment is an act, not a word." Sartre.
承诺是一种行为 不是一个空话 萨特
"Eat pig, bitch!" Mitchell.
啃猪去吧 Mitchell
That is bang out of order, man.
太没有人性了 伙计
Oh! How could she not find that funny?
她怎么不觉得有意思
We've just squashed a vegan with a pig!
我们刚刚压扁素食者与猪
You took a pig for me, brother.
你从猪下救了我 伙计
I'm so hungry.
我快饿死了
A hundred grand? That's unbelievable.
十万? 难以置信
Er, yes, I accept. I can't wait to tell the troops.
我接受 我等不及要告诉队友了
Stop! Nobody's getting fired...
停 没人被解雇
as I have just sold a patent to the Japanese guy who brought you
我刚刚把专利卖♥♥给日本人
such hits as the She-wee and He-boob.
拯救我们的危机
That's right, Japan is about to say konichiwa to the SegDesk.
就是这样 日本要对SegDesk说你好
That's not true, is it?
事实不是这样的 对吗?
I sold my flat. I knew the governors wanted Alf's head
我买♥♥了我的公♥寓♥ 我知道教育局要开了Alf
and I couldn't stay on at Abbey Grove without my best bud.
没有我最好的伙计 我还是怎么待在Abbey Grove
Thanks, Fraser.
谢谢Fraser.
Where will you live?
你住哪?
Ah... my office.
我办公室
Either that or, Martin, can your car fit two?
或者是 Martin你的车能住两个人吗?
It can. Post-divorce, I had a rebound fling
可以 离婚后 我有一个反弹座
with a 16-stone lady trucker called Fat Pat.
有16石女卡车司机脂肪垫
Romancing a woman of that size in the back of the flame-red Tigo
对那个浪漫火焰的女人来说大小
could prove taxing.
可能是太繁重
Getting her bra and truss off alone was a three-man job.
脱掉他胸罩是三个男人才行
Luckily she had a friend - Mick, her husband.
幸好她有朋友 Mick 她老公
Dark days!
昏天暗日
I'll probably just rent.
我可能只是租
Dad! About your car...
爸 关于你的车...
Before you see it, can you just remember
在你看之前 你能记得
that I was really, really angry.
我是当时非常非常愤怒
Oh, my days! That is jokes!
哦 天啊 太搞了
The gashmobile.
奇葩
Man's car got porned!
男人的车贴满黄图
Half the credit must go to Mr Mitchell. What?
一半的功劳要归Mitchell - 什么?
Er, yeah, it was me. I did it.
对 是我 我♥干♥的
Ah, quite funny, bruv.
很有意思 伙计
Don't touch me.
不要碰我
Come on.
走吧
Cheers for that, sir. That's all right.
刚才谢谢 - 没什么
OK, guess I'd better go and get cleaned up, then.
我最好去洗洗干净
Yep, that should do it.
就应该这样
Yeah, I rule!
我赢了
One more game, then back to work?
再来一局就上课
I'm glad you didn't leave, sir.
很高兴你没有离开老师
Oh, so am I, Chantelle.
我是很高兴Chantelle
You guys are like a family to me.
你们对来说就是家人
Mitchell, Joey Boy, even Cleo.
Mitchell Joey 小子 Cleo也是
Little Rem Dogg.
还有Rem Dogg
Where is Rem Dogg?
Rem Dogg在哪?
Oh, shit! Rem Dogg!
哦 糟糕 Rem Dogg
剧集 | 不良教育(2012) | 导航列表