剧集 | 剖析丑闻(2022) | 导航列表
Speaking of Mr Whitehouse,
首相能否向他的选民们澄清一下
could the Prime Minister clarify for the electorate
他是否还完全信任自己的这位好友
whether he still has full confidence in his dear friend,
毕竟他的这位挚友
given that his dear friend
即将因强♥奸♥指控 在中♥央♥刑事法庭受审?
is about to stand trial at the Old Bailey for rape?
若他的挚友怀特豪斯先生
And if his dear chum, Mr Whitehouse,
还会继续获得首相的完全信任
does indeed continue to enjoy the Prime Minister's full confidence,
那么能否恳请首相解释一下原因?
would he be so kind as to explain why?
肃静!
Order! Order! Order!
肃静!
Order!
原因?
Why?
原因?
Why?
因为就我所知 被指控不等于被定罪
Because last time I checked, a man accused is not a man convicted.
除非法庭能够证实
Because until an allegation is proved
这项指控确为犯罪 且无可置疑
beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law,
否则抛弃共事已久的同事及朋友
a man who abandons a long-standing colleague and friend
是无法共患难的懦弱行为
is not only fair-weather but spineless.
同意
Agree.
事情不会就此结束的
This won't be the end of it.
先是外遇 然后是强♥奸♥ 接下来会怎样 食人?
First it's an affair, then a rape. What's next, cannibalism?
你不需要这种破事 首相
You don't need this shit. Prime minister.
有没有药能让你冷静?
Is there a pill you could take?
不如想想有没有药能拯救你吧
Let's consider what you might take,
毕竟你会很头疼
because it'll be right up the arse.
-好极了 -不仅因为他是国务大臣
- Lovely. - It's not just that he's a minister...
-他已经不再是了 -他也是你最好的朋友
- He's no longer a minister. - Who's your best mate.
人们会好奇
People will wonder
他有你什么把柄 才让你这么支持他
what he's got on you to earn your support.
因为他是无辜的 这算是理由吗?
How about that he's innocent. Would that count for anything?
你得让他成为前挚友 把他踢出核心集团
He needs to be "former" best mate, "former" inner circle,
我喜欢詹姆斯 才会说这番话
I say this as one who has affection for James.
是啊 我能看出你的情感流露
Yes. I can see it oozing out now.
党♥鞭♥把这种性丑闻记在黑名册的日子
Gone are the days when a shag would be a mark
已经一去不复返了
in the Whip's black book.
如今不一样了
It's different now.
现在的道路铺满了“我也是”运动地雷
The road is paved in Me Too land mines.
我恳求你 首相
I beseech you, Prime Minister,
别让怀特豪斯的操蛋破事毁掉你
don't let Whitehouse's fucking fuck-up bring you down.
-克里斯 -他有你的把柄吗?
- Chris. - Has he got something on you?
告诉我吧
Just tell me.
好吧
Fine.
-你好 -嗨
- Hello. - Hi.
只有我觉得 这天气比实际温度还要冷吗?
Is it just me, or does it feel many degrees colder than it is?
也许是因为风吧
Maybe it's the wind.
或者因为是冬天?
Or winter?
我们很期待周六 我保证不会在最后关头爽约
We're looking forward to Saturday. I promise no last-minute bailing.
我正要和你说这件事呢
Which is what I needed to tell you.
马克不得不去参加一个选区活动
Mark has been roped into some constituency event,
所以我们不会来了
so we now won't be here.
那真可惜 金妮要错过她的舞蹈表演了
That's such a shame that Ginny will have to miss her dance recital.
不会的 我们结束后再去
Oh no, we'll go up after that.
所以选区活动要在周六深夜进行?
So the constituency event is late on Saturday night?
肯定是这样的
Must be.
马克跟我详细讲解了一番
Mark talked me through how it was all going to work,
但我把细节都给忘了
but now I forget the specifics.
-那就下次吧 -没问题
- Another time. - Please.
周日怎么样?
How about Sunday?
我开玩笑呢 艾莉
I'm joking, Ellie.
再见!
Bye!
你们好啊
Hello.
来吧 快点
Come on. Quick, quick.
我能去乔的家里玩吗?
Can I go over to Joe's?
今天不行 亲爱的 不行
Not today, darling. No.
为什么不行?
Why not?
因为现在很忙
'Cause it's a busy time.
我不忙啊
I'm not busy.
来吧
Come on.
斯嘉丽有说爸爸今天出庭的事情
Scarlet was talking about Daddy going to court today.
大家总会聊闲话 我们讨论过的
Well, people will talk. We've discussed this.
你要记住的是 这只是个天大的误会
What you need to remember is it's all a big misunderstanding.
但大家都相信这是真的
But people believe it's true.
他会坐牢吗?
Is he going to go to jail?
别胡说
Don't be ridiculous.
-你们猜怎么着? -怎么?
- Guess what? - What?
爸爸给你们准备了惊喜
Daddy's got a surprise for you.
我们能留下他吗?
Are we keeping him?
把我们新买♥♥的小狗送回去可不太好
Well, it wouldn't be very nice to return our new pup. Would it?
他叫什么呢?
What's he called?
这是只小母狗 她需要个名字
She's a she, and she needs a name.
她好暖啊
She's so warm.
可以让我抱下吗?
Can I have a turn?
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
她说什么 芬恩?
What did she say, Finn?
她说
She said
维克罗
Velcro.
维克罗怀特豪斯
Velcro Whitehouse.
我特此命名 这位新来的可爱小狗…
I hereby christen our lovely new pooch...
正式成为怀特豪斯的一员
A Whitehouse.
怀特豪斯家的成员会怎样?
And what's the thing about Whitehouses?
我们总会名列前茅
We always come out on top.
欢迎加入我们的家庭
Welcome to the family.
我好喜欢啊 凯特阿姨!
Oh I love them, Aunt Kate!
那真是太好了 奥利
Oh I'm so pleased, Ollie.
快看我的礼物啊
Look what I got.
太棒了 你喜欢吗?
Oh great. Do you like it?
别误会
Don't take this the wrong way,
但我偶尔确实会想象 如果惨剧发生
but occasionally I do imagine the unfortunate accident
我这个可爱的干儿子 就属于我一个人了
that would lead to having my gorgeous godson all to myself.
你要想养一个 就得把三个都养了
You raise one, you raise all three.
我很愿意
I'd do it happily.
胡说
Liar.
我还记得年轻时的凯特从不想要孩子
I remember the young Kate. You never wanted kids.
我时不时会想象一下
Now and then my imagination does.
胡说八道
Bollocks.
还有你对我隐瞒的秘密也是
As is the secret you kept from me.
什么秘密?
What secret?
我猜这个 就是你提到的
I take it this is the "quite high-profile" case
那个“关注度挺高”的案件吧?
to which you referred?
-是的 -你确定要接手吗?
- Yes. - You sure about this one?
是你鼓励我接手的
Well, you're the one who encouraged me to take it.
确实 但这可是詹姆斯怀特豪斯啊
Yes. But it's James Whitehouse.
他可是国务大臣
And he's a minister.
前国务大臣
Former minister.
暂时而已
For now.
听着 虽然我不想这么说
Look, I hate to say it,
但作为保守党 他似乎做得还不错
but he seems to be doing a good job, for a Tory.
我不在乎他是谁
I don't care who he is.
皇家检察署认为 这是件赢面很大的案子
The CPS thinks it's a strong case.
你自己想清楚就好
As long as you know what you're doing.
…难不成我还去夜店 克里斯?
Go out clubbing, am I, Chris?
当然了
Obviously.
没有
No.
我已经跟你说过无数遍了 只有奥利维亚
As I've already told you a thousand times, only Olivia.
当然了
Well, of course.
当然
Of course.
我明白
Understood.
是克里斯克拉克打来的
That was Chris Clarke,
他嘱咐我要保持低调
confirming I'm gonna keep a low-profile.
他说奥利维亚什么?
And what was he saying about Olivia?
没什么 他想搞清楚
Nothing. He wanted to be sure
我过去的人生中不再有什么惊喜事件
剧集 | 剖析丑闻(2022) | 导航列表