剧集 | 剖析丑闻(2022) | 导航列表
没有人想强迫你说什么
No one wants to put words in your mouth
或者强迫你不说什么
or take any away from you.
你是否看到那段话 上面写着:
Do you see the section which reads,
“他猛塞了进去
"he shoved himself inside me,
尽管我告诉他‘别在这里’”?
even though I told him 'not here'"?
是的
Yes.
你能否确认一下 这是你对警♥察♥说的话吗?
Can you confirm that is what you said to the police?
是的
Yes.
在这部分的证词中
Do you see the word "no"
你是否看到了“不行”这个词?
in that part of your statement?
请你慢慢来
Take your time, please.
能看到吗?
Anywhere at all?
不能
No.
你没有说过“不行”
You never said "no,"
因为你并不想让他停下来 对吗?
because you did not want him to stop, did you?
不是那样的
It wasn't like that.
但你刚刚告诉我们
But you've just told us
你们之间恰恰就是这样的
it was exactly like that between the two of you.
危险
Dangerous.
刺♥激♥
Exciting.
是你告诉我们的 对吧?
You told us. Isn't that right?
我是指在那发生之前
That was before.
利顿女士 真♥相♥是这样的
The truth is, Miss Lytton,
在电梯里 你们的情况
there was no journey
并没有从“同意”变为“不同意”
from "yes" to "no" in that lift,
因为你从未对怀特豪斯先生说过“不”
because you only ever said "yes" to Mr Whitehouse.
你们的情况是始终一致的
The journey was stationary.
从“同意”到“同意”
From "yes" to "yes."
砰
Boom.
不行 这是作弊!
No. That's cheating!
-爸爸! -作弊!
- Daddy! - Cheater!
你居然敢这么说
How dare you.
我没有作弊 我有一张“免费保释卡”
It's not cheating. I've got a "Get out of jail free" card right here.
-因为你藏着多余的卡 -在你的钱包里
- 'Cause you keep extras. - In your wallet.
胡说
How dare you.
我钱包里唯一藏着的
The only thing I keep in my wallet
是你和你还有妈妈的照片
is a picture of you, and you, and Mummy.
你看 王子 公主和皇后
Look, the prince, the princess, and the queen.
那是什么?
What's that?
“直接前往梅菲尔”?
"Advance to Mayfair"?
嗯 这张卡可能会派上用场
Well, that could come in handy.
“直接前进”
"Advance to Go."
太好了
Lovely.
还有“银行系统出现错误 你可以收到200英镑”
And "A bank error in your favour, collect £200."
太好了
Excellent.
-作弊! -爸爸!
- Cheater! - Daddy!
那张牌根本不存在
That card doesn't even exist.
这是什么?
What's this?
“免费保释卡”
Oh!
你也有一张
"Get out of jail free."
这种牌再多都不嫌够
You've got one too. Never have enough.
爸爸
Daddy.
虐待老人啦
Whoa! Elder abuse.
-爸爸 你作弊了 -爸爸真淘气
- Daddy, you were cheating. - Naughty Daddy.
-你作弊 -作弊
- You cheated. - Cheater.
-你作弊 -救命!
- Cheater. - Help!
-爸爸 你作弊了 -作弊
- Daddy, you cheated. - Cheater.
爸爸真淘气
Naughty Daddy.
爸爸
Daddy.
我从没坐到这么累过
I've never been so exhausted from sitting.
感觉简直没完没了
Feels endless.
是啊 时间都变得模糊了 不是吗?
I know. Time's gone blurry, hasn't it?
今晚不是家长教师协会会议日吗?
Isn't tonight usually your PTA meeting?
我都好几个月没去了 你没注意到吗?
I haven't gone in months. Haven't you noticed?
你不是总对那些拍卖♥♥活动很热心么
But you were so enthusiastic about the auction.
你为什么退出了?
Why did you quit?
我没有退出
I didn't quit.
我没有退出
I didn't quit.
-他妈的是谁啊? -媒体?
- Who the fuck's that? - Press?
克里斯克拉克?
Chris Clarke?
如果是记者就不要开门
Don't answer the door if it's a reporter.
最好也别是克拉克
Or God forbid, Clarke.
克里斯
Chris.
不如给你配把钥匙吧?
Shall we have a key made?
-你不是说什么都告诉我了吗? -是的
- You said you told me everything. - I did.
-这是怎么回事? -你可能不想听 索菲
- What's this about? - You might not want to hear this, Sophie.
-别走 我没什么好隐瞒的 -随便你
- Don't go anywhere. I've nothing to hide. - Suit yourself.
-又来了一个 -又一个什么?
- There's another one. - Another what?
指控
Accusation.
你到底在说什么?
What on earth are you talking about?
牛津大学的一名行政人员 跑到警♥察♥局 声称说
An administrator from Oxford went to the police and claimed
你上大学的时候 一个女孩说过你侵犯了她
that when you were at university, a girl said you'd assaulted her.
真是荒谬
Well, that's absurd.
那个女孩选择不去追究
Well, the girl chose not to pursue it,
而行政人员也不能强迫她
and the administrator couldn't force her,
但听到庭审的事情后
but hearing about the trial,
她前往警局 认为这两件事可能相关
she came forward thinking it might be relevant.
-谁前往警局? -那个行政人员
- Who came forward? - The administrator.
算你走运 全国每个郡里
You're just lucky I have police contacts
我他妈都有警♥察♥局的人脉 能提前给我消息
in every fucking county willing to give me a heads-up.
能传递谎言而已 这是胡扯
Willing to pass along lies. This is nonsense.
除非可以彻底确认这件事
Well, unless it's utterly verifiable.
那个女孩呢?
Where's the girl?
他们没有找到她 显然她搬家出国了
They haven't located her yet. She moved abroad apparently.
我就有话直说了
So let me get this straight.
你大晚上的来我家里
You come here, at this hour, to my house,
就是为了告诉我 几十年前的一桩传闻侵犯案
in order to tell me about a hearsay assault from decades ago
对方是一个我不认识
on a girl I don't know
而且你也没联♥系♥过的女孩
and who you haven't even spoken to.
我说得对吗?
Do I have that right?
他们没有找到她 因为这个人根本不存在
They haven't been able to locate her because there's no such person.
贺礼贝瑞
Holly Berry.
显然那个牛津女孩就叫这个
That's the Oxford girl's name apparently.
-这是什么鬼名字? -贺礼?
- What kind of name is that? - Holly?
-你认识她? -她是我大学一年级的补习伙伴
- Did you know her? - She was my first-year tutorial partner.
她在牛津上学?
She went to Oxford?
你不记得她了吗?
Don't you remember her?
贺礼贝瑞
Holly Berry.
不记得
No.
好极了 我就需要知道这么多
Brilliant, that's all I needed.
-谢谢 -你要去哪里?
- Thank you. - Where are you going?
去告诉首相 让他做早就该
To tell the PM to do what he should've done long ago,
做的事
as far as you're concerned.
公开断绝关系
Publicly cut ties.
结束了 朋友
It's over, mate.
詹姆斯
James.
等一下
One moment, honey.
我来帮你
Let me help you.
克里斯蒂娜 不如给你的老板留点私人空间?
How about giving your employer some privacy for once?
那可他妈的帮了大忙了
That would be extremely fucking helpful.
你那边还好吗?
How are you holding up?
我也正想问你同样的问题呢
I was about to ask the same of you.
我们今天过得还不错
We had a good day, actually.
我的律师很有效率
My counsel is effective.
那就好
Good. Good.
克里斯刚刚来找我了
I just had a visit from Chris.
他告诉我说 他要和你谈谈
He told me he was gonna speak with you.
真是太奇怪了
What a bizarre thing.
奇怪是因为这件事根本没发生过 汤姆
Bizarre because it never happened, Tom.
这是编出来的
It's fiction.
剧集 | 剖析丑闻(2022) | 导航列表