剧集 | 剖析丑闻(2022) | 导航列表
你知道她现在在哪里吗?
Do you have any idea where she is?
不知道
No.
你知道有谁可能会知道吗?
Do you know anyone who might?
-我真希望我能帮上忙 但抱歉 -是吗?
- I wish I could help. Sorry. - Do you?
听着 我告诉过你 她离开了
Look, I told you. She's gone.
离开了?
Gone?
离开是因为贺礼贝瑞 变成了凯特乌德考夫特?
Gone because Holly Berry is Kate Woodcroft?
不是的
No.
不是 你误会了
No, you're mistaken.
我不知道她在哪里
I just don't know where she is.
她搬回利物浦后 我们就渐渐失联了
We drifted apart after she moved back to Liverpool.
谢谢你帮忙
Thank you for your help.
你为什么要找她?
Why do you want to find her?
我有事要问她
I need to ask her something.
答案是肯定的
The answer's yes.
什么?
What?
我本想告诉她 是她搞错了
I tried to tell her she was wrong.
但你很不会说谎 你一直都不会说谎
But you're a shit liar. You always have been.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不 是我的错 我完蛋了
No, it's my fault. I'm fucked.
我杀不掉凯特 也没法抹去贺礼
I can't kill Kate and can't deny Holly.
我这回彻底完蛋了
I'm fully fucked.
她的丈夫是个强♥奸♥犯 她清楚这一点
Her husband is a rapist, and she knows it.
我再打给你
I'll call you back.
听着 我知道已经很晚了
Look I know it's late,
但我真的需要跟你谈谈
but I really need to speak to you.
凯特?
Kate?
我不叫凯特
That's not my name.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
怎么回事?
What's going on?
我做了一件很糟糕 很不道德的事
I did something terrible. Unethical.
什么事?
Like what?
我起诉了一个 我在另一个人生中认识的人
I prosecuted someone I knew in another life.
-听起来有点夸张 -是事实
- Sounds a bit dramatic. - It's the truth.
你是说怀特豪斯?
Are you talking about Whitehouse?
你认识他?
You knew him?
大学时
At uni.
他侵犯了我
He assaulted me,
那时候我叫另一个名字 长相也和现在很不同
when I went by a different name and looked like a different person.
什么?
What?
天啊
Christ.
他知道你的身份吗?
- Does he know who you are? - I don't know.
我不清楚 但我猜他知道
But I think so.
-我该坦白吗? -不行 你的事业就完了
- Should I confess? - No, you'd end your career.
最好在他告发前先坦白
Better to do it before he does.
如果他出♥卖♥♥♥你 他也出♥卖♥♥♥了自己
If he outs you, he outs himself.
这是两败俱伤的事
That's mutually assured destruction.
-我他妈是个骗子 -凯特
- I'm a fucking liar. - Kate.
-和他一样 -别说了
- Just like him. - Stop it.
是真的 你根本不了解真正的我
It's true. You don't even know me, not really.
我…
I...
我不能再这样下去了
I can't do this anymore.
你是说我们?
You mean this?
我有一天可能会离开她的
I may leave her one day.
但事实是
But the truth is,
我选择你 正是因为你不是单身
I chose you because you're unavailable.
我不能再这样了
I need to stop doing that.
这样啊
I see.
我该不该去找法官?
Do I go to the judge?
-然后说什么? -我该找个律师吗?
- And say what? - Do I get a lawyer?
你愿意做我的律师吗?
Will you be my lawyer?
不行 你不能做我的律师 我彻底搞砸了
No, you can't be my lawyer. I've fucked up.
萨塞克斯郡?
Sussex?
为什么带他们去那里?
Why are you taking them there?
-因为我要离开你 -什么?
- Because I'm leaving you. - What?
不行 现在?
No. Now?
为什么 索菲?
But, Sophie, why?
我们一起经历了劫难 但现在已经熬过来了
We've been in hell, but we've come through that.
-我不理解 -我知道
- I... I don't understand. - I know.
我该怎么做?
What... what can I do?
做什么都没用
Nothing.
别这么自以为是 索菲 你欠我很多呢
Don't be smug, Sophie. You owe me more than that for God's sake.
自以为是?我吗?
Smug? Me?
我可不这么想 詹姆斯
That is not how I feel, James.
我也参与了这些事 和你串通一气
I've been a part of it too, complicit,
我恨自己这样
and I hate myself for it.
为了什么?我完全听不懂你的话
For what? You're speaking in riddles.
因为我一直放任你去策划真♥相♥
For the way I've always let you curate the truth.
挑选细节
Pick and choose details
以让故事符合你理想中的世界
so they were aligned with the world as you preferred it to be.
真♥相♥对你来说像是玩物
It's like a toy for you, the truth.
你可以随心所欲地省略 遗漏 只说一半的事实
And you play with it through elisions, omissions, and half-truths.
你完全不能自已
You can't help yourself.
-每个人都会这样 -并不是每个人都这样
- Everybody does that. - Everybody bloody doesn't.
这些年来 我一直对此视而不见
I turned a blind eye all these years
因为我总是认为 只有我能看到你真实的一面
because I always thought I alone got the real thing from you.
说实话
I feel
我感觉自己又蠢又羞愧
foolish and so ashamed, honestly.
你确实能看到我真实的一面
But you did get the real thing.
-天啊 -这就是真♥相♥
- Oh God. - This is it.
这就是真正的我
This is the real me.
我很抱歉 没能…
I am sorry if it didn't...
没有别人像你一样了解我
No one knows me like you.
我爱你 索菲
I love you, Soph.
-你想让我求你吗? -拜托不要
- Do you want me to beg? - Please don't.
我求你了
I'm begging you.
别这样
Don't.
别这样 詹姆斯
Oh don't. James.
我他妈的再也不明白 你到底是什么人了
I don't know who the fuck you are anymore.
我也他妈的不知道自己是什么人
And I don't know who the fuck I am,
因为我总是通过你来定义自己
because I always define myself through you.
我没法继续住在这里
I can't stay.
如果我留下来 我们的孩子会变成什么样?
Because if I do, who will our children become?
他们会成为生来注定的人
Exactly who they were born to become.
拜托别告诉我 我已经失去了你
Please don't tell me I've lost you.
我想问问
May I ask
你打算怎么跟孩子们说?
what you're planning to tell the children?
本质真♥相♥
The core truth.
你知道最终是什么出♥卖♥♥♥了你吗?
Do you know what finally gave you away?
你左手写的潦草字迹 和那些各种颜色的笔记
Your left-handed scribbling and your colour-coded notes.
不过你真的挺厉害
It is remarkable though.
什么?
What?
你现在完全变成另一个人了
The ways in which you are unrecognisable.
外表变了 声音也变了
You don't look the same, you don't sound the same.
还给自己编了个新名字
You go by some made-up name.
不是编的
Not made-up.
是我的中间名加上我前夫的姓氏
My middle name, plus my ex-husband's surname.
你到底是在逃避什么?
What were you running away from?
你为什么想见我?
Why did you wanna meet me?
詹姆斯
James.
在牛津大学时 你曾经喜欢他
At Oxford, you fancied him.
他侵犯了我
He assaulted me.
他说你们是自愿的
He said it was consensual.
他侵犯了我
He assaulted me.
当时为什么没有报♥警♥?
Why didn't you report it to the police?
你觉得他们会相信谁?
Who do you think they would have believed?
我根本没有任何机会
I didn't stand a chance.
那次是强♥奸♥
It was rape.
你知道么 我经常会思考一个问题
You know, I often wonder what it must be like
如果知道自己不管做什么
to know that however you behave,
剧集 | 剖析丑闻(2022) | 导航列表