剧集 | 剖析丑闻(2022) | 导航列表
抱歉 在你说“傲慢很有吸引力”之后
Sorry. After you said you found arrogance terribly attractive,
你带着他进了电梯?
you led the way into the lift?
不 我没有带他进去 是他拦着电梯门
No. I didn't lead the way. He was holding the lift open
然后引着我进去的
and he ushered me inside.
-但你是自愿进去的? -是的
- But you went willingly? - Yes.
即使会议在几分钟后就要开始了?
Even though the meeting was starting in just a few minutes?
是的
Yes.
你认为他按电梯是要干什么?
What did you think he was doing, calling the lift?
我也不知道
I don't know.
你和这位男士有过婚外恋情
Well, you had an affair with the man,
你告诉他说 你认为他…
told him you found him terr...
抱歉 是他的情感很有吸引力
Sorry, his affect terribly attractive.
然后他按了电梯 你没有质疑就走了进去
And then he called the lift and you entered, without question.
你不认为 他要带你去某个私密的地方吗?
You didn't assume he was taking you somewhere private?
我也不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Perhaps.
也许?
Perhaps?
你们没理由一起上电梯 对吗?
There was no reason for you to get into that lift together, was there?
是你内心希望 他会带你去某个私密地方
You were hoping he was taking you somewhere private.
是的
Yes.
所以在电梯里 你们接吻了
So once in the lift, you kiss.
是的
Yes.
-你说那是激♥情♥接吻? -是的
- A passionate kiss, you said? - Yes.
你们在激♥情♥接吻时 他把手放在了你的臀部
So you were passionately kissing when he put his hand on your bottom.
是的
Yes.
-然后解开了你的上衣? -是拉扯开的
- And opened your blouse? - He wrenched it open.
在你们激♥情♥接吻的时候
While you were kissing passionately.
-有没有纽扣丢失? -没有
- Uh, were there any buttons missing? - No.
-上衣撕裂了吗? -没有
- Was it torn? - No.
所以他是拉扯开的 还是解开的上衣?
So did he wrench it or pull it apart?
他拉扯开的 很用力
He wrenched it. It was forceful.
-但那件上衣没有受损? -没有
- But the blouse remained unharmed? - Yes.
我倒想知道是什么品牌
I'd love to know the brand.
抱歉 只不过听起来质量很好
Forgive me, it just sounds like it's well made.
所以你的上衣开了
So your blouse is open
他在你的左侧乳♥头♥上方 留下一个
and he gives you what might be called a love bite
可谓的“爱的咬痕”
above your left nipple.
我说过的 他伤害了我
I... I told you, he hurt me.
留下了一个淤伤
It left a bruise.
我们承认 通常情况下这种行为
We submit that it is often the nature of such bites,
即激♥情♥咬 本质上会留下瘀伤
bites of passion, to bruise.
但是有一点我想问清楚
But, point of clarification,
是不是仅在这个阶段
is it only at this stage,
在他的嘴已接触到你的胸部时
when he has his mouth on your breast,
你说了“别在这里”?
that you say "not here"?
-是的 -我只想…
- Yes. - And just...
我只想核对一下你的证词 这是你的原话
I'm just checking your statement here, your words.
你没有说“停下”
You didn't say "stop it."
你没有说“不行”
You didn't say "no."
哪怕你的衬衫已经解开
Even when your shirt is open,
你只是说了“别在这里”
you just say "not here."
我说“别在这里” 意思就是“不行 别在这里”
I said, "not here," meaning "no, not here."
但你并没有说出“不行”这个词吧?
But you didn't actually say the word "no" did you?
没有 但我有试图把他推开
No, but I was trying to push him off.
你说过你担心有人会撞见你们?
You said you were worried someone might see you?
那样的话会非常尴尬 是的
Would've been acutely embarrassing, yes.
所以尽管他拉扯开了你的上衣
So despite the fact that he'd wrenched open your blouse
如你所说 咬青了你的乳♥头♥
and, as you say, bruised your nipple,
而你最关心的是被人撞见?
your primary concern was about being seen?
在那一刻时是这样
Just at that moment.
但这不是你第一次
But this wasn't the first time
在下议院里和怀特豪斯先生
you'd had sex with Mr Whitehouse
发生性关系 对吗?
in the House of Commons, was it?
我不明白这有什么相关的
I don't know why that's relevant.
我想你明白
Oh I think you do.
里根女士 你这话是评论
Yeah... Miss Regan, that is a comment.
回到问题上
Back to the question,
虽然我不愿意问这个问题
which I take no pleasure in asking.
我们这样来问吧
Let's try it this way.
我想请你把思绪
If I can ask you to cast your mind
回溯到这一事件的两周前
back a fortnight before this incident.
晚上9点后 你在怀特豪斯先生的
You met Mr Whitehouse in his office
办公室见过他?
at just after 9 p.m.?
是的
Yes.
你本该去参加一位朋友的离职派对
You were due to go to a friend's leaving party.
你的同事凯蒂莱杰 正在红狮子酒吧等你
Your colleague, Kitty Ledger, was waiting for you in the Red Lion.
但你却迟到了 不是吗?
But you were late for her, weren't you?
迟到了一点 对
A little, yes.
为什么会迟到?
And why was that?
你没有按时到场的原因
The reason you were late for her
是因为你正在怀特豪斯先生的
was because you were having sex
办公室 与他发生性关系
with Mr Whitehouse in his office,
对吗?
weren't you?
是的
Yes.
你为他进行了口♥交♥
You performed oral sex on him
然后在他的办公桌上与他性♥交♥
and then had full sexual intercourse on his desk.
是的
Yes.
任何人都有可能撞见 不是吗?
Anyone could have walked in, couldn't they?
是的
Yes.
在那之前的两天 在英国广播公♥司♥的录像棚里
And, two days before that, in the BBC recording studio,
晚上9点 你与怀特豪斯先生在那里会面
you met Mr Whitehouse there at 9 p.m.
你是否在录像棚里 与怀特豪斯先生见面
Did you meet Mr Whitehouse in the recording studio
然后和他发生了性♥交♥?
and have sex with him?
利顿女士 恐怕你必须回答这个问题
Miss Lytton, I'm afraid you must answer the question.
为法庭记录起见 利顿女士在点头
For the sake of the court recording, Miss Lytton is nodding.
那么任何人 包括媒体人员在内
And once again, anyone, press included,
都有可能撞见你们?
could have walked in?
是的
Yes.
所以这是工作场所内
And this is part of a pattern
发生鲁莽性行为的模式之一
of reckless sex in the workplace.
不对
No.
利顿女士 你说什么?
Sorry, Miss Lytton?
不对 前两次是自愿的性行为
No, the first two times were consensual sex.
是双方都想要的
Sex we both wanted.
我们现在讨论的是完全不同的事情
We are talking about something very different here.
但在电梯事件发生前的几周内
But you'd had sex in the workplace
你们曾两次在工作场合里发生性行为
on two occasions within weeks of this incident in the lift.
是或者不是?
Yes or no?
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes. Yes.
利顿女士 你被撕破的内♥裤♥
Your torn underwear, Miss Lytton,
制♥造♥材料非常轻薄
it's made of thin material.
在激♥情♥行为期间很容易被撕破
It's very easily ripped in a moment of passion,
你同意吗?
wouldn't you agree?
还是说内♥裤♥本来就破了?
Or was it already torn?
不是 那是新买♥♥的
It wasn't. It was brand-new.
有没有可能是你扯掉内♥裤♥时撕破的?
Or could you have torn it while you were ripping it off?
不 我…我并不想做 我告诉过他我不想做
No, I did... I didn't want it, and I told him I didn't want it.
但你刚刚告诉陪审团 你并没有说“不行”
But you just told this jury you didn't say "no."
也许我没说这个词 但我…
Not the word, perhaps, but I was...
没有
Not...
说这个词
the word.
我想请你看一下你的证词
I'd like you to look at your statement, please.
利顿女士 能否请你确认一下
Could you please confirm, Miss Lytton,
这份证词 是你
that this is the statement that you made
于10月29日向警方提供的
on the 29th of October to the police.
最下方是你的签名?
And is that your signature at the bottom?
是的
Yes, it is.
能否请你看一下第四页的第二段
Can you please go to page four, paragraph two.
这一点非常重要
Now, this is very important,
所以我希望你能百分百地确定
so I want you to make absolutely sure.
剧集 | 剖析丑闻(2022) | 导航列表