剧集 | 剖析丑闻(2022) | 导航列表
判决出来了
There's a verdict.
我看到判决书送进来了
I saw the note come in.
你没事吧?
You all right?
再好不过了
Never better.
陪审团团长
Jury foreperson,
请用“是”或“不是” 来回答我接下来的问题
please answer my next question either "yes" or "no."
陪审团是否做出了一致同意的判决?
Has the jury reached a verdict on which you are all agreed?
是的
Yes.
可否请被告起立?
Will the defendant please rise?
对被告詹姆斯怀特豪斯强♥奸♥罪一案
Do you find the defendant, James Whitehouse,
你们的判决
guilty or not guilty
是有罪还是无罪?
on the count of rape?
无罪
Not guilty.
陪审团的各位成员
Members of the jury,
各位对此案件进行了周密的考虑
it only remains for me to thank you
对此我只想表达感谢
for your careful deliberations in this matter.
不愧是我们的小伙子
That's our boy.
又逃过一劫 不是吗?
Dodged another bullet, didn't he?
我们知道 你们为此做出了真正的个人牺牲
We understand that your service comes with genuine personal sacrifice.
请接受我们的谢意
You leave with our gratitude.
陪审团就此解散
The jury is dismissed.
怀特豪斯先生 你可以走了
Mr Whitehouse, you are free to go.
全体起立
All rise.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - My pleasure.
怀特豪斯先生!
Mr Whitehouse!
(中♥央♥刑事法庭)
我只想简短说两句
I'm... I'm gonna keep this really brief.
我只想感谢 陪审团的
I just want to thank the women and men
各位男士女士能看破真♥相♥
of the jury for seeing the truth.
承认我的清白
For recognising my innocence.
正义终究占了上风
Justice has prevailed.
这是一段非常漫长的上坡路
It's been a long, long uphill climb,
但我的生活终于恢复原状
but I got my life back.
我是个知道感恩的人
I'm a grateful man.
我感激我的孩子们 我忠诚的妻子
To my children, my loving wife,
过去几个月 对我的家人来说就像人间地狱
these last few months have been a living hell for my family,
我要感谢他们坚定不移地支持我
and I want to thank them for standing by me unequivocally.
事实已经真♥相♥大白
The facts have spoken.
英国司法系统 再次证明了自己的坚固…
The British judicial system has once again proven its sturdiness...
怀特豪斯先生!
Mr Whitehouse!
爸爸!
Daddy!
-爸爸! -爸爸!
- Daddy! - Daddy!
爸爸!
Dad!
你好啊 你们好
Hello, you. Hey.
-你能彻底回家了吗? -是的
- Are you home for good? - I am.
是的 亲爱的
I am, my darlings.
-妈妈也来抱抱吧? -嗨 亲爱的
- Mummy, hug, too? - Hi, sweetie.
-嗨 -我快饿死了 你们呢?
- Hi. - I'm starving. You guys?
-我们也是 -走吧
- Yeah. - Let's go.
正义终究占了上风
Justice has prevailed.
这是一段非常漫长的上坡路
It's been a long, long uphill climb,
但我的生活终于恢复原状
but I got my life back.
我是个知道感恩的人
I'm a grateful man.
我感激我的孩子们 我忠诚的妻子
To my children, my loving wife,
过去几个月 对我的家人来说就像人间地狱
these last few months have been a living hell for my family...
(怀特豪斯一案判决结果 无罪)
他妈的!
Fuck!
混♥蛋♥!
Fucker!
凯特?
Kate?
就在谣传首相汤姆瑟芬的政♥府♥
Hours after a rumoured motion of no confidence
会进行不信任动议投票的数小时后
in Prime Minister Tom Southern's government,
彭索普工党议员马尔科姆思韦茨
Malcolm Thwaites, Labour MP for Penthorpe,
因招揽年轻男妓被捕
has been arrested for soliciting young male prostitutes for sex.
这已不是马尔科姆思韦茨第一次…
This isn't the first time Malcolm Thwaites...
克里斯克拉克真是太会抓住时机了
The impeccable timing of one Chris Clarke.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
我刚和汤姆通过电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with Tom.
现在我们都重新站稳了脚跟
Now that we've regained our sure footing,
他打算让我回到内政部
he's bringing me back into the Home Office.
政务次官 主管药物毒品政策
Undersecretary of State in charge of drugs policy.
-你在开玩笑吗? -没有
- Are you joking? - No.
还记得我说过 你的好运已经用尽了吗?
Do you remember when I said your luck had run out?
我真是大错特错
How wrong I was.
你听起来有些矛盾 亲爱的
You sound a bit ambivalent, darling.
是刮目相看
Impressed.
感觉你更像是因此获得了奖励
It's almost like you're being rewarded.
奖励可说不上 不如说是重新振作
Rewarded, no. Restored.
敬给未来
To the future.
风流才子 恪守缄默法则
Omertà of the Libertines.
跟我说实话 亲爱的
Tell me the truth, darling.
你说过吗?
Did you say it?
“别他妈这么戏弄我” 这句话你说过吗?
Did you say, "Don't be such a prick-tease"?
我在法庭上回答了这个问题
I answered that question in court.
我听过法庭上的回答 但我现在是在私下问你
I heard your answer in court. I'm asking you here, now.
你说过吗?
Did you say it?
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
我想奥利维亚 有可能确实叫让你停下来
I think it's possible Olivia asked you to stop.
但你没把她的话当真
That you decided she didn't mean it.
你说“别他妈这么戏弄我” 有些开玩笑的意思
That you said, "Don't be such a prick-tease", joking,
但也没在开玩笑
but also not joking.
因为这听起来像是你会说的话
Because it sounds like something you would say.
你说过
You said it.
她当然不是认真的
Of course she didn't mean it.
这个游戏我们早就玩得驾轻就熟
It was a game we perfected.
你没办法这么确定
You can't possibly know that.
我可以 我就是很确定
I can and I do.
奥利维亚喜欢有风险的处境 我们两个都是
Olivia loved risky situations. We both did.
我们可能会被发现这种情趣
The idea we might get caught.
-我的天 -对不起 抱歉
- Oh my God. - I'm sorry. Sorry.
你在法庭上不是这么说的
That is not what you said in court.
我不可能承认 不然别人怎么想?
I couldn't stay that. How would it look?
你作证的时候说那样说很不雅
You testified that it was a foul phrase.
确实是
It is.
我只是说出了本质真♥相♥
I told the core truth,
即她确实想要那样做
which is that she wanted it.
本质真♥相♥就是 我绝对不可能强上别的女人
The core truth is that I would never, ever force myself on a woman.
太好了 非常感谢
That's great. Thank you so much.
-不用找了 -谢谢
- Keep the change. - Thank you.
好 晚安
Okay. Good night.
阿莉森?
Alison?
天啊!
Jesus!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我是索菲怀特豪斯
It's Sophie Whitehouse.
大学那会儿姓格林纳威
Greenaway, at university.
索菲
Sophie.
这么晚出现在你家门口 真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry for showing up like this at this hour.
我知道我们已经很久没联♥系♥了
I know it's been... It's been a while.
我本来会问你最近过得如何 但是…
Well, I would ask, uh, "How's things?" but...
是啊
Yeah.
-你要进来吗? -谢谢
- Do you want to come in? - Thank you.
但不用了 我不会待太久
No, this won't take long, um...
我在找一个人
I'm trying to find someone.
贺礼贝瑞
Holly Berry.
我想也许你可以帮忙
I thought maybe you could help.
我和牛津大学的人都没有联♥系♥了
I'm not in touch with anyone from Oxford.
基本上都断了联♥系♥
I more or less cut ties.
他们也不会主动联♥系♥我
And they don't bother to contact me,
因为我只是个学校教师
because I'm just a schoolteacher
没有足够能力去搞科学研究
and ill-equipped to fund science wings.
但你和贺礼的关系曾经很近
But you and Holly were very close.
是啊 以前是的
Oh we were. Yes.
剧集 | 剖析丑闻(2022) | 导航列表