剧集 | 剖析丑闻(2022) | 导航列表
inside me.
然后发生了什么?
And then what happened?
然后他就…
Then he sort of...
把我抱起来 压在墙上
lifted me up against the wall...
然后
and, uh...
猛塞了进去
shoved it inside me.
他就猛塞了进去 哪怕我并不想
He just shoved it inside me, even though I didn't want it.
你有没有把不愿意这一点表达清楚?
Were you clear that you didn't want it?
是的 我在努力把他推开
Yes. I was... trying to push him away.
他说什么了吗?
Did he say anything?
他说
He said...
他低声说:
He whispered...
“别他妈这么戏弄我”
"Don't be such a prick tease."
“别他妈这么戏弄我”?
"Don't be such a prick tease"?
他有没有等你回应?
Did he wait for a response?
没有
No.
没有 他继续做了下去
No. He just kept going.
所以他低声说:
So he whispered,
“别他妈这么戏弄我”
"Don't be such a prick tease,"
然后继续了下去?
and he just kept going?
也许今天可以到此休庭了
Perhaps this might be a good time to adjourn for the day.
全庭人员请起立
Be upstanding in court.
-独自喝酒可真够郁闷的 -我更喜欢自己喝
Depressing to drink alone.
我害怕独自喝
- I prefer it. - I fear it.
萨姆 一杯金汤力
G&T, please, Sam.
你表现得很不错
You did well.
明天就另当别论了
- Tomorrow's another day. - Indeed.
没错 明天你可能就不想再和我一起喝了
You may not be open to sharing a drink with me tomorrow.
我现在也不想
I'm not open to it now.
这个案子本来就不该提审
This case should never have been brought.
完全他妈的不经推敲
It's as thin as a fucking wafer.
被告律师当然会这么说
Said the accused's barrister.
你通常会避开关注度高的
And you usually shy away from the high-profile ones.
什么?强♥奸♥犯?
What, rapists?
案件
Cases.
我不在乎他的关注度有多高
I don't care how high-profile he is.
又一位女性被强♥奸♥
Another woman's been raped,
庭审是这些女性应有的权利
another woman deserves her day in court.
听起来可有些偏见呢 亲爱的
Hmm. Sounding a little less than impartial there, lovely.
这里是酒吧 又不是二号♥法庭室
We're in a bar, not Court 2.
当然 决定还是要陪审团来做
Of course, I'll leave that determination to the jury.
说真的 你不会觉得很累吗?
Seriously, doesn't it ever wear you down?
你为什么会问这种问题
Well, I don't know how you can ask me that
我显然是越长越年轻
when it's obvious I'm ageing backwards.
和本杰明巴顿一样
Like Benjamin Button.
很快我就会变成布拉德皮特的模样
Well, soon I'll look just like Brad Pitt.
那我们就会相爱了
Then we'll fall in love.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
(出租车)
安吉拉准备好了吗?
Is Angela ready?
急不可耐了
Chomping at the bit.
-是“待” -什么?
- It's champing. - What?
急不可待 不是急不可耐
She's champing at the bit, not chomping.
今早 议会里出现一些传言
There are rumblings this morning in Parliament...
能不能大声一点?
Would you turn that up, please?
首相汤姆瑟芬的党派成员
Members of Prime Minister Tom Southern's own party
在私下讨论要对他的领导
have been privately discussing pursuing a vote of no confidence
进行不信任动议投票
against his leadership.
目前还不清楚这些反对人士
It's still unclear how close the rebels are
距离引爆点还有多远
to reaching the tipping point,
但一位后座议员告诉我 他们已经快要成功了
but one leading backbencher tells me they're nearly there.
是因为你吗?
Is this because of you?
不 不可能
No. No. That's not possible.
关于首相汤姆瑟芬的未来
Rumours are swirling in Westminster
威斯敏斯特已经谣言四起
regarding Prime Minister Tom Southern's future.
-去他妈的 -目前的情况对他愈发不利…
- Fuck it. - Momentum appears to be building...
-是弗里斯克吗? -为什么怀疑弗里斯克?
- Is it Frisk? - Why do you suspect Frisk?
-他总是油腔滑调 口无遮拦 -他没那个胆量
- He's unctuous and talks too much. - He doesn't have the balls.
我猜我们该专注那些惯犯
I'm guessing we should focus on the usual suspects.
我不要你的猜测 你怎么没预料到这种事?
I don't want your guesses. Why didn't you see this coming?
我是通讯联络主管 不是党♥鞭♥
I'm your comms director, not your Whip.
我负责你的信息 不是你的党派
I control your message, not your fucking party.
政♥府♥高♥官♥今早有没有大便
No senior member of government
你都知道得一清二楚
took a shit this morning without your knowledge.
无论是形式还是内容
Form and content.
你应该公开宣布和怀特豪斯保持距离
You should publicly distance yourself from Whitehouse.
为什么?
Why?
因为公众已经不再喜爱
Because the behaviour of entitled toffs
享有特权的上流人士胡作非为了
is something the public no longer finds cute.
我们的党派成员在听选民的话
Our members are hearing from constituents,
更别提他妈的劳工党了
not to mention fucking Labour.
你现在最不需要的
The last thing you need right now
就是一个上流社会性犯罪者做挚友
is a posh sex offender for a best friend.
克里斯 也许这对你来说不好理解
Chris, perhaps this is confusing for you,
毕竟你对朋友这种东西没什么概念
as someone who finds the notion of friendship foreign,
但我从小接受的教育 是和朋友一起共度难关
but I was raised to stand by a mate when he's down.
但如果真到了紧要关头 放心吧
But if it comes to it, rest assured,
我会采取必要措施
I will do what needs to be done.
-早上好 先生们 女士们 -早上好 首相先生
- Good morning, gentlemen. Ladies. - Good morning, Prime Minister.
利顿女士 我不想占用你太多时间
Miss Lytton, I'll try not to keep you long,
但有些要点 我们需要核对一下
but there are some points we need to check.
可以吗?
Is that okay?
当然
Of course.
你和怀特豪斯先生有过性关系?
You were in a sexual relationship with Mr Whitehouse?
是的
Yes.
你告诉我们说
And I think you told us
在电梯里 你和他“激♥情♥碰撞”时
that when you "collided" with him in the lift,
你那时还爱着他
you still loved him.
是的
Yes.
但在案发当天 你们已经分手了 对吗?
But on the date in question, you had split up, hadn't you?
-是的 -分手让你感觉如何?
- Yes. - And how did the split make you feel?
很苦恼
Distressed.
分手一周后 你依然苦恼吗?
Were you still distressed a week later?
是的 但我下定决心要专业对待工作
Yes, but I was determined to be professional.
我确保这不会影响我的工作
I made sure it didn't affect my work
确保我的同事们 尤其是詹姆斯
and that my colleagues, especially James,
不会知道我的感受
weren't aware.
你那时不止是苦恼 而是生气 对吗?
More than distressed. You were angry, weren't you?
-不是 -随便你怎么说咯
- No. - If you say so.
-大♥法♥官 -里根女士
- My Lord. - Miss Regan.
你说 在委员会走廊里
You said that in the committee corridor,
怀特豪斯先生对《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》
Mr Whitehouse was preoccupied
指责他傲慢的评论不满
about a comment piece in The Times
-因此心事重重 -是的
that accused him of being arrogant.
而你告诉他 你是这么说的
- Yes. - And you told him, here it is,
“傲慢是很有吸引力的”
that "arrogance can be terribly attractive."
-这话是什么意思? -我已经解释过了
- What did you mean by that? - I already explained.
我想知道他是否还对我有感情
I wanted to know if he still had feelings for me.
尽管你们之间已经结束了?
Despite the fact that things had ended?
是的
Yes.
然后电梯到了
And then the lift arrived,
他用手拦着电梯门 等你进去?
and he held the door open with his hand and waited for you to enter?
-我是这么认为的 -你认为?
- I think so. - You think so?
你昨天提供的证词里说过
It was your evidence only yesterday
电梯门打开的时候
that when the lift door opened,
他拦着门 等你进去
he held it and waited for you to go inside.
好吧 是的 我是在听从他的指引
Then yes. Yes, I was following his lead.
我想再重温一遍
I'd like to go over this again.
你告诉他说 你觉得他很有吸引力…
After you told him you found him terribly attractive...
我说的是傲慢
I said that about arrogance.
剧集 | 剖析丑闻(2022) | 导航列表