剧集 | 剖析丑闻(2022) | 导航列表
I must dispute her objections to this amendment.
这位尊敬的议员女士
The honourable lady
担心这份修正案的公平性
is concerned about fairness.
这份对移♥民♥法案的修改建议
This proposed change to the immigration bill
是过去50年以来
represents the most equitable approach to
任何立法法案中
both skilled and low-skilled workers
对技术工人和低技术工人 最公平的处理方式
of any legislation in the past 50 years!
这项法案更加包容 而非更加排外
It is more inclusive, not less!
尊敬的议员们
Esteemed colleagues,
如果说44年的人生中 我在这个世界里
if I have learned anything in my 44 years
学到了什么 那就是这一点
on this Earth, it is this.
如果它看起来像鸭子 走起来像鸭子
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck,
叫起来像鸭子
and quacks like a duck,
那就高声赞成这是只鸭子
vote aye for that duck.
那么一只 被抓到与手下小鸭子
And what about a duck caught having an affair
偷♥情♥的鸭子呢?
with a duckling in his employ?
尊敬的议员先生 认为这只鸭子该怎么做?
What does the honourable gentleman think such a duck should do?
-是啊 -是的
- Yeah. - Yes.
游泳
Swim.
肃静!
Order! Order!
所以他无罪逃脱了?
So he acquitted himself well?
你是指
Oh, you mean
除了和年龄只有他一半的下属有染
other than having an affair with a subordinate half his age
以及一大早 在威斯敏斯特电梯里
and fucking her in a Westminster lift
和她乱搞以外?
before elevenses?
我是指今天在下议院里
I mean today, in the House.
再说她的年龄没有那么小
And she's not half his age.
-看样子是 -再说了 他很受欢迎
- Looks it. - Plus, he's popular.
是你告诉我
You're the one who told me
他在“性感议员”网站上排第二的
he's number two on sexymp.co.uk, or whatever it is.
他已经升到第一了
He's moved to number one.
这对保守党来说绝对是首次
Well, that's surely a first for a member of the Conservative Party.
再说 他是我们党派里 最有天赋的政♥治♥家
Besides which, he's the most naturally gifted politician
你得承认这一点
on our side of the Chamber.
可是 如果他卷入了“我也是”运动
Still, if he gets full on MeToo'd,
你对他的忠诚就会显得有欠考虑
it could start to make your loyalty look ill-advised.
公众会好奇 你这样做是基于什么考虑 首相
It would make the public wonder what it's based on, Prime Minister.
基于我们的过往 就这么简单
History. Nothing more complicated.
詹姆斯怀特豪斯的名菜牧羊人派
James Whitehouse's famous shepherd's pie.
-那不是奶奶的食谱吗? -更胜一筹
- Isn't that Granny's recipe? - Only better.
这可是进阶版
This is version 2.0.
我们好久没吃过这个了
We haven't had this in ages.
谁说的?我一直都有做
I make it all the time.
是吗?所以你让塔彭丝
Really? Is that why you had Tuppence
在不同场合教了你三遍食谱?
walk you through the recipe on three occasions?
看来确实是好久没做了
I suppose it has been quite a while.
克里斯蒂娜
Krystyna.
很好吃 爸爸
It's yummy, Daddy.
-那就好 -餐巾
- Good. - Napkins.
是的 詹姆斯 很好吃
Mmm. Yes, James. Really good.
太好吃了
So yummy.
-要喝点酒吗? -谢谢
- Would you like some wine? - Please.
-克里斯蒂娜 来点酒吗? -不用了 谢谢
- Krystyna, would you some? - No. Thank you.
我想举杯敬酒
I'd like to propose a toast.
-敬什么? -敬妈妈
- To what? - To Mummy.
不要啦 为什么?
No. Why?
因为她是我认识的最了不起的女人
'Cause she's the most wonderful woman I know.
-敬妈妈 -敬妈妈
- To Mummy. - To Mummy.
-抱歉 -没事
- Sorry. - No.
我读了你的建议草稿
So I read your draft proposal.
然后呢?
And?
我觉得棒极了
I think it's cracking.
真可惜 强硬派跟我说这份提议太过人性化
Too bad. The hardliners are telling me it's too humane.
如何?再给我喝一点吧?
What do you think? Can I have some more?
天啊 抱歉 对不起
Oh God, sorry. I'm sorry.
都喝光了
Oh, now it's empty.
所以你才能占我的便宜
Well, that explains how you managed to take advantage of me.
哦 是啊 抱歉
Oh yes. Sorry about that.
你在哪里呢?
Where are you?
在办公室
At the office.
周五大晚上的?
At this hour on a Friday?
太扯了 来我家喝一杯吧
That's bonkers. Come round for a drink.
我很愿意 但我还有事情要处理
I'd love to, but I got pulled into something.
现在可是圣诞季
Oh, it's the holiday season.
他妈的 稍微享受一下生活吧 乌德考夫特
For fuck's sake, live a little, Woodcroft.
我在喝苏格兰威士忌 你满意了吧
I'm already sipping a Scotch, you'll be happy to hear.
太好了
Good.
喝完那个 你还可以再来点气泡酒
Well, you can chase it with some fizz.
我班上一个小孩的父母
A kid in my class's parents
知道我向圣诞老人要了什么礼物
knew just what I asked Father Christmas for.
-艾德和你家孩子们呢?-他带他们去看电影了
- Where are Ed and your kids? - He took them to a movie.
所以我大概还有
So I've, more or less,
一小时的宁静时光 和洗衣服的家务
one more hour of peace, quiet, and laundry.
拜托 过来吧?
Come on. Please?
你可以一边和我喝个微醉 一边看我叠衣服
We can get pleasantly pissed while you watch me fold.
我只能一边分心 一边弄完这些文件
Look, I'll just be distracted until I finish with these papers.
什么文件?
What is it?
一如往常
The usual...
但是个关注度挺高的案件
but quite high-profile.
我不确定自己该不该接手
I'm not sure I should take this one.
你当然该接了
Of course you should.
我不能和外人讨论
Look, I really shouldn't discuss it.
别胡扯了 你大可以放心告诉我
Oh don't be ridiculous. You can certainly tell me.
爱你
Love you.
谢谢你 肯尼斯 一会儿见
Thanks, Kenneth. See you in a bit.
好的
Yes.
那是怀特豪斯太太吗?
Is that Mrs Whitehouse?
(新♥闻♥办♥公室)
那不是詹姆斯怀特豪斯的妻子吗?
Isn't that James Whitehouse's wife?
-索菲 -怀特豪斯太太
- Sophie. - Mrs Whitehouse.
能不能评论一下你丈夫的婚外情?
Can you give us a comment about your husband's affair?
怀特豪斯太太
Mrs Whitehouse.
索菲
Sophie!
詹姆斯
James.
-你好 怀特豪斯的订位 -您好
- Hi, it's Whitehouse. - Hi.
-能帮您拿外套吗? -谢谢
- Can I take your coat? - Thanks.
-真的吗? -是啊
- Really? - I know.
你好
Hello.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello, darling.
-还记得劳伦斯休斯戴维斯吧? -当然了
- You remember Lawrence Hughes-Davies? - Of course.
-你好吗? -很好
- How are you? - Very good.
-那就好 -听着 我刚刚还跟詹姆斯说
- Good. Yeah. - Listen, I was just saying to James.
我在这里待了整整35年
I've witnessed every kind of weather
见证了各种风风雨雨
in the three and a half decades I've been here.
这根本算不上什么大事
This doesn't qualify as a squall.
连小打小闹都不算
Not even a disturbance.
毛毛雨而已 亲爱的
Just a bit of rain, dear.
而且你看
And look...
都已经过去了
it's passed.
好了 男人终归是男人嘛
Now, boys will be boys,
但我相信这位已经吸取教训了
but I'm sure this one has learned his lesson.
我夫人总是说: “一次不追究 再犯不能留”
My wife always said, "Once, okay. Twice, go away."
我立刻就断了关系
I left it at once.
慢慢享用吧
Enjoy your tea. Hmm?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
我以为自己来这里不会有什么问题
You know, I thought I was, um, fine coming here,
但一切又都重新浮现
but it's bringing it all back.
婚外情?
The affair?
不是
No.
不 是我的恐惧
No. My fear.
恐惧什么?
About what?
剧集 | 剖析丑闻(2022) | 导航列表