剧集 | 剖析丑闻(2022) | 导航列表
你的妻子肯定很想知道你在哪里吧
Your wife must be wondering where you are.
-他是怎么回答的? -他没有回答
- And what did he say to that? - He didn't.
接下来发生了什么?
What happened next?
我重复了这个问题
I repeated the question.
关于他妻子?
About his wife?
我也不知道为什么 但我说…
I don't know why, but I said...
说真的 你的妻子难道不好奇你在哪里吗?
No, really. Won't your wife be wondering where you are?
第二次问过后 他是怎么说的?
And what did he say the second time?
她信任我
She trusts me.
你和怀特豪斯先生的婚外恋情
Did the affair with Mr Whitehouse
是那天晚上开始的吗?
start that night?
不 之后什么都没发生 直到一周后
No. Nothing happened until a week later.
还是5月吗?
This is May?
5月23日
The 23rd of May.
5月23日发生了什么?
What happened on the 23rd of May?
他订了酒店
He booked a hotel.
如何?要不要再来点?
What do you think? Shall we have some more?
明早我还得给你写议会质询稿
I owe you Parliamentary Questions in the morning.
明天早上再说吧
Worry about the morning tomorrow.
我内心是同意的 但我的大脑不同意
My heart says yes, but my head says no.
我是指未来的宿醉头痛
My future headache that is.
内心要比大脑聪明多了
Hearts are much smarter than heads.
是吗?
Really?
一向如此
Always.
头脑是白♥痴♥
Heads are idiots.
这段感情持续了多久?
How long did the relationship last?
五个月
Five months.
你能告诉我们
Could you tell us
怀特豪斯先生是何时与你分手的吗?
when Mr Whitehouse broke off the relationship?
是10月5日
It was the 5th of October.
奥利维亚?
Olivia?
你有空吗?
Do you have a moment?
(詹姆斯怀特豪斯议员)
顺便一提 詹姆斯
Just so you know, James,
玛丽和罗杰还在处理选民邮件
Mary and Roger are still managing constituent emails
而且就在三米之外
a mere three metres away.
所以呢…
So...
你是个很迷人的女人
You are such a lovely woman.
我们度过了一段愉快时光
We've had a great time,
但我们知道这段关系得结束
but it had to conclude. We both know that.
好吧
Okay.
我更希望你能继续留在团队中
It's my preference that you continue
担任议会研究员的职位
in your position as parliamentary researcher
因为你真的很出色
because you're so damn good at it.
但如果你觉得不自在
But if you'd feel more comfortable elsewhere,
我也可以和别的大臣聊一下
then I'd happily have a chat with another minister
或者找个别的部门
or different department.
不用 没那个必要
No, no, no. That won't be necessary.
那我们没事了?
So we're all fine then?
是的 当然
Yes. Of course we are.
当然了
'Course.
因为我确实很欣赏你的才华
Because I do so appreciate your talent.
哪个才华?
Which talent?
你很出色 奥利维亚 你年轻又聪明
You're amazing, Olivia. You're young, you're bright.
你想做什么都能做到
You could do anything you want.
那修正案呢?移♥民♥法案的修正案?
What about the amendment? Uh, the immigration amendment?
我做了些词汇编辑
I had some line edits,
加了些我认为能推动提案通过的语言
some language I think might help push it through.
利顿女士 你需要休息一下吗?
Do you need to take a break, Miss Lytton?
不
No.
抱歉 我没事
Sorry. I'm fine.
那天在办公室里
That day in the office,
他还说了别的什么吗?
did he say anything else?
说实话 他提出分手后
Honestly, once he'd broken it off,
我就无法再思考他口中说出的话
I couldn't process the words coming out of his mouth.
大部分时间 我一直在关注自己的
Mostly I was concentrating on my own.
你自己的?
Your own?
嘴巴
Mouth.
我在努力不让他看到我的嘴唇移♥动♥
I was focusing on not letting him see my lip move.
我不想结束关系
I didn't want it to end...
因为我那时爱上了他
because I was in love with him.
出租车!
Taxi!
克里斯蒂娜?
Krystyna?
她对我没有任何意义 只是肉体关系而已
She doesn't mean anything to me. It was just sex.
我那时意志薄弱
I was weak.
詹姆斯
James.
她信任我
She trusts me.
我还爱着你
I'm still in love with you.
索菲!
Sophie!
剧集 | 剖析丑闻(2022) | 导航列表