剧集 | 剖析丑闻(2022) | 导航列表
- It sounds like you did. - Join us.
我不想见太多人
I'm not in the mood for a crowd.
你该见见大家才对 我听说巴特勒案的结果了
Well, you should be. I heard about the Butler result.
今天真♥相♥胜利了
The truth won today.
不 今天是凯特乌德考夫特胜利了
No, no, no. Kate Woodcroft won today.
没有多少律师能打赢这种案件
Not many lawyers could've pulled that one off.
现在可是圣诞季 来找我们玩吧
It's the Christmas season. Come and join us.
我讨厌圣诞节
I hate Christmas.
我本来想请你来过夜
I would have had you over tonight,
但费莉希蒂决定留下来
but Felicity decided to stay in town.
那还真是不走运呢
Oh, how unfelicitous.
之后再见?
See you soon?
当然了
Of course.
玩得开心
Have fun.
新闻标题是“保守党高♥官♥与助理偷♥情♥”
"Top Tory cheats with aide," that's the headline.
虽然不太妙 但也不算太差劲
I mean, it's not brilliant, but could be worse.
你们也知道这些混♥蛋♥的能力
God knows these knobheads are capable.
“首相的朋友在权力走廊中的幽会”
"PM's friend in trysts in the corridors of power."
这话可不好听
Don't like that.
哦 他妈的
Oh for fuck's sake.
“英国最有魅力的议员
"Britain's most fanciable MP
在下议院的电梯中与女助理做♥爱♥
had sex with his female aide in a lift in the Commons."
内政部国务大臣及首相知己
Uh, "James Whitehouse, a Home Office minister
詹姆斯怀特豪斯
and confidant of the prime minister,
与他的议会研究员下属 在威斯敏斯特宫偷♥情♥
uh, conducted his affair with his parliamentary researcher
党派大会期间
in the Palace of Westminster.
这位两个孩子的已婚父亲
The married father of two also shared a room
还与28岁的妙龄美女奥利维亚利顿
with stunning Olivia Lytton, 28,
同住在一个房♥间”
during the party conference."
太他妈蠢了 真的很操蛋
Well, that was fucking stupid. Literally.
看样子是典型的怨妇而已?
So she's a classic woman scorned. Is that it?
我没法替她说话
I can't speak for her.
你有没有和她说过什么 才导致这种事发生?
But did you speak to her leading up to this?
-你知道会发生这种事吗? -不知道
- Did you know this was coming? - No.
“他利用了她
"He used her"...
她简直是疯了
She's out of her mind
总之 你现在的首要任务
Basically, your priority from now on
就是全方位地重新获取信任
is to rebuild trust all around.
党派大会又不是纳税人资助的
The party conference is not funded by taxpayers.
(奥利维亚利顿)
你觉得有人会在意这一点吗?
Think anyone's making distinctions?
作为女王陛下政♥府♥的大臣 你的薪水
Johnny Public bankrolls your salary as a minister
是由普通民众资助的
in Her Majesty's government.
民众给你薪水
No one's paying you
不是让你在下议院电梯里和助理乱搞
to bang the help in a House of Commons lift.
-她是个聪明人 -你看 这样的头条就更好了
- She has a brilliant mind. - That'd make a better headline.
“国务大臣与精明劲爆女的奸♥情♥”
"Minister bangs brainy bombshell."
-押头韵 还直入正题 -老天
- Alliterative and to the point. - Christ almighty, Chris.
我现在不他妈在乎民众的想法
I don't give a fuck about Johnny Public.
明天 民众就会在 《每日邮报》上
Johnny Public's gonna be reading this
读到这条新闻
in the Daily Mail.
-你不想聊一下吗? -民众会做出决定
Do you want to have a little chat about it?
我确信民众会支持我的
Johnny Public will support me. I'm sure of it.
我猜她会被称为“迷人的研究员”
I expect she'll be dubbed "the ravishing researcher."
你不会给我们来点小惊喜吧 索菲?
You're not gonna be springing any surprises on us?
比如什么?
Such as?
比如宣布你要离开他
Well, announcing that you're leaving.
讲述你这边的情况
Putting on your side of the story.
这还要问吗?
Do you need to ask?
-我当然得问 -她当然不会离开
- Of course I do. - Of course she's not leaving.
-抱歉 我不是想… -我当然不会离开
- Sorry. I didn't mean to... - Of course I'm not leaving.
我们结婚12年 共同抚养了两个孩子
We've been married for 12 years. We share two children.
我怎么会因为这样一个愚蠢的错误
Why would I throw all that away
就抛弃这一切?
over a stupid mistake?
我不用提出辞呈吗?
And there's no need to offer my resignation?
如果需要 首相会明确提出来
The PM will make it clear if he wants that,
但他不会抛弃老友
but he doesn't abandon his old friends,
特别是最亲密的挚友 而你正是其中之一
especially not his closest, and you're one of those.
报纸上不也说了么
Says so right here.
再说 现如今 性丑闻不一定会毁掉职业生涯
Besides, sex doesn't have to kill a career these days.
说不定你还能拉拢些年长男性的选票
You might even gain some fans amongst the older male voter.
搂搂抱抱 和小母驹找点乐子什么的
I mean, they're hardly gonna argue with some touchy-feely,
那些人对这种事可没意见
some fun on the side with a filly.
她是个女人 不是马驹
She's a woman, not a horse.
我在努力帮你老公呢
I'm trying to help your husband.
就此而言 也是在帮你
And you, for that matter.
帮忙过程中 不必揭露太多你自己的想法
Well, try not to reveal too much of yourself in the process.
有人要重拳出击了 很不错
Someone's coming out punching. That is very good.
我们现在正需要这种劲头
That is exactly what we need right now.
听着 不要讲述细节 但也别否认
Uh, so listen. No details, but also no denials.
否认事实最终都会反咬你一口
Denials have a way of coming back to bite you on the arse.
所以不要说太多细节
Therefore, do not elaborate.
你要说的台词就是 深切懊悔 短暂婚外情
The sum of your script is this, deep regret, brief affair,
把你的家人和选民放在第一位
prioritise your family and constituents,
转移话题 离开现场
deflect and dismiss,
但绝不要否认 明白了吗?
but never deny. Got it?
-谁在那里? -我
- Who's there? - Me.
艾米?
Em?
-你一直坐在楼梯上吗? -坐了多久?
- Were you sitting on the stairs? - How long?
-没多久 -你该睡觉了 亲爱的
- Not long. - You should be asleep, darling.
我听到有人说话
I heard voices.
-你好 艾米莉 -还记得克拉克先生吗?
- Hello, Emily. - Remember Mr Clarke?
我们回床上睡觉 来吧
Let's get you back to bed. Come on.
保罗纽曼那句话怎么说的来着?
What's that Paul Newman quote?
“家里有牛排 为什么要去吃汉堡?”
"Why go out for hamburgers when you've got steak at home?"
听我说 你这个混♥蛋♥
Listen to me, you little prick.
这不是他妈的玩笑 这可是我的生活
This isn't a fucking joke, it's my life.
我爱她 明白了吗?
I love her. Got it?
朋友 我来找你 仅仅是因为首相让我来而已
Oh, mate. I'm only here because the PM told me to be.
没错 那就他妈的做好你的工作 朋友
Quite. So do your fucking job, mate,
帮我搞定这件事
and help me fix it.
你们已经断了?
Is it over?
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
五个月?
Five months?
如你所说 这是个愚蠢的错误
It was, as you said, a stupid mistake.
在党派大会期间?
At the party conference?
还有哪里?
Where else?
主要是工作期间
Work mostly.
通常是深夜
Usually late at night.
怎么 在办公桌上?
What, on desks?
在杂物橱里?
In the broom cupboard?
在尊贵的皮革沙发上?
On the right honourable leather sofa?
办公室的人都知道吗?
Did the whole office know?
我们很谨慎
We were careful.
显然并没有
Apparently not.
酒店房♥间里?
Hotel rooms?
有过几次
A few times.
-几次? -我没数过
- How many? - Well, I didn't count.
我想知道一个具体的数字
I would like to have a number in mind.
-这会让我好受些 -我也不知道 二、三十次吧
- I would find that helpful. - I don't know. 20, 30.
她对我没有任何意义 只是肉体关系而已
She doesn't mean anything to me. It was just sex.
性♥爱♥不仅限于肉体
Nothing's just sex.
但我们只有这种关系 索菲
But it was, Soph.
真的
It was.
过去几个月 我的工作压力很大
I've been so stressed out at work these past many months.
我很荣幸接手了移♥民♥职务
I'm honoured to have the immigration portfolio,
但这份工作极其复杂 而且事关他人生死
but it is impossibly complex and literally life and death.
我跟你说的只是冰山一角
I haven't even told you a fraction of it.
她碰巧出现在我身边
She... she was just there.
我那时意志薄弱
I was weak.
剧集 | 剖析丑闻(2022) | 导航列表