剧集 | 剖析丑闻(2022) | 导航列表
A nightmare.
她在梦里指控你
She was accusing you.
我现在还要为你的噩梦做辩护吗?
Do I have to defend myself against your nightmares as well now?
也许吧
Maybe.
你们什么时候回来?
When will you be back?
我们只去一天
We're just going for the day.
呼吸一下乡村的空气对我们有好处
A bit of country air will do us good.
我明天会提供证词
I'm giving evidence tomorrow.
是啊 到时候我会到场的
Yes. And I'll be there for you.
(凯特)
谢谢
Thanks.
我还以为这里只有我知道呢
Oh, I thought this place was my little secret.
-你在耍什么花招? -什么?
- What are you playing at? - Sorry?
牛津警方在调查我的客户
The Oxford police making inquiries about my client.
-我不知道你在说什么 -那谁才是幕后黑手?
- I have no idea what you're talking about. - Who's behind it then?
我什么都不知道
I haven't a clue.
不管是什么
Whatever it is,
显然在当前这个阶段 都不会被采纳的
it wouldn't be admissible at this stage anyway. Obviously.
牛津警方说了什么?
What did they say, the Oxford police?
90年代 有人在牛津大学 报告了一起侵犯事件
It was some report about an assault at uni in the '90s.
和怀特豪斯有关?
Involving Whitehouse?
指控是第三方提出的
The allegation was made by a third-party.
没有原告 警方试图查找她
There's no complainant. And when they tried to track her down,
她妈妈说 她搬去了澳大利亚 她们失去了联♥系♥
her mother said she'd moved to Australia and they'd lost touch.
相信我 我现在最不希望
Believe me, Angela, the last thing I want
有任何事干扰到这次庭审
is for anything to interfere with this trial.
我得先好好审问一番你的客户才行
Certainly not before I've given your client a good kicking.
你有没有思考过手艺木工的人数?
Do you ever think about the population of the woodwork?
那个行业里面有那么多疯子
So many fucking crazy people stuffed in there,
都在等着自己时机的到来
waiting for their moment to emerge.
所以你的这份陪审团分♥析♥
So this jury analysis you've been conducting
具体是根据什么而做的?
is based on what, exactly?
观察
Observation.
前排的长卷发女士
Ms Long Curly Hair in the front row
目不转睛地盯着他 就像是见到偶像的青少年
stares at him for hours like a starstruck teenager.
听起来她的思绪陷入了肮脏小道
Sounds like her mind's going down a dirty little path.
最起码她想让他无罪释放
Well, at the very least she'd like to acquit him.
但灰色衬衫男绝对站在我们这边
But Grey Shirt Guy is definitely on our side.
穿灰色衬衫的男人总会选定有罪
Grey shirt guys always vote to convict.
麦琪 我要跟你聊一下
Maggie, I need a word.
你没和任何负责案件的警官
You didn't discuss making inquiries
谈论过对詹姆斯怀特豪斯的
into James Whitehouse's Oxford years
大学时期 进行调查吧?
with any of the case officers, did you?
当然没有
Of course not.
因为我明确说过那些是不相干的
Because I expressly said it wasn't relevant.
我知道
I know.
你百分百确定你没有?
You're absolutely sure you didn't?
凯特 我一直都在遵循你的指示
I follow your instructions, Kate, always.
好吧 对不起
Well, I'm sorry.
我有些累
I'm tired.
我忘了做某件事
Look, I forgot to take care of something.
-有什么需要我做的吗? -不用 我一会儿回来
- Is there anything you'd like me to do? - No. I'll be back.
我支持你 先生
I'm rooting for you, sir.
我很感激
I appreciate it.
-不过能问你一个问题吗? -当然了
- Can I ask you a question though? - Of course.
你们打算怎么处理该死的优步?
What are you lot gonna do about bloody Uber?
他们简直不给我们活路了
They're massacring us.
办公室的人跟我说是紧急情况
The office said it was an emergency.
抱歉
Sorry.
不必道歉
Well, don't be.
你今天不是要出庭吗?
Aren't you due in court today?
是的 几分钟后
Yeah, in minutes.
跟我聊聊
Well, talk to me.
你没事吧?
You all right?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
你的案子现在备受关注
Your case is getting a lot of attention.
也难怪你会感觉有些不安
No surprise if you feel a bit wobbly.
不是那样的
It's not that.
那是什么?怎么了?
Then what? What's happened?
没什么
It's nothing.
我只想听听熟悉的声音
I just needed to hear a familiar voice.
凯特
Kate.
你应该去跟法官谈谈什么的吗?
Should you talk to the judge or something?
不 我没事
No. I'm fine.
我没事
I'm fine.
今天这里人挺多的 先生 要我送你到后门吗?
It's a bit busy here today, sir. Shall I drop you off round the back?
不用了
That won't be necessary.
-怀特豪斯先生 索菲呢? -索菲在哪里?
- Mr Whitehouse, where's Sophie? - Where's Sophie?
怀特豪斯先生 索菲呢?
Mr Whitehouse, where's Sophie?
-奶奶 爷爷! -奶奶!
- Granny! Grandpa! - Granny!
-小甜豆! -真开心见到你们
- Oh, sweet pea! - Good to see you.
我很想你们呢 你好啊 小子
Missed you. Hello, my little man.
-我很想你们 -你好吗?
- I missed you. - How are you?
你好 嗨
Hello. Hi.
那是什么?
What is that?
果汁渍
Ribena.
-你真是个脏小子 -洒出了一点点
- You are such a mucky pup. - Bit of a spill.
-索菲 进来吧 -我知道你们想干什么
- Sophie. Come in. - I know what you like to do.
-玩槌球 -对!
- Play a bit of croquet. - Yes!
(林地)
你确定不用把他的衬衫泡一下吗?
Are you sure I shouldn't soak his shirt?
我没带别的衣服
I haven't got another.
要是染得太久 衣服就毁了
It'll be ruined if it sits for too long.
我可讨厌浪费
I do hate waste.
嗯 塔彭丝 大家也知道
Well, as we've learned,
糟糕的事情总会发生
shit happens, Tuppence.
你们还好吗 亲爱的?
How are you doing, dear?
得过且过吧
We're getting on.
就快结束了
Almost over.
审判是快要结束了 没错
The trial is, yes.
我半夜一想起那个女孩的
I get so angry in the middle of the night
恶毒谎言 就气得睡不着觉
when I think of that girl's vicious lies.
她想利用他的善良本性
She's trying to exploit his good nature.
他总是那么开心 帅气
He was always so happy and handsome
无论做什么 都能那么成功
and successful at everything that he tried.
那么聪明
So bright.
不过他自己也清楚这一点
He knew it, mind you.
也许这是男性的特质吧
Perhaps it's a male thing,
这种彻头彻尾的自我信念
that complete self-belief.
我家女儿们就没有
My girls don't have it.
我也没有
Neither do I.
哪怕还是小男孩时 他就是这个样子
Even as a very little boy, he was like that.
哪个样子?
Like what?
可以说是过于自信吧
Over-confident, I suppose.
玩《妙探寻凶》时厚颜无♥耻♥地说谎
Unashamedly lying at Cluedo
玩《大富翁》时作弊
and cheating at Monopoly.
坚持要改变规则
Insisting on changing the rules.
你配得上他
You're good for him.
他的父亲和我跟他说得很清楚
His father and I have always made that quite clear to him,
他能有你很幸运
how lucky he is to have you.
你为什么要那么做?
Why would you do that?
做什么 索菲?
Do what, Sophie?
告诉你的儿子作弊没关系?
Raise your son to believe that it's okay to cheat?
玩《大富翁》时作弊?
To cheat at Monopoly?
只是游戏而已 亲爱的
It's only a game, dear.
他利用这些练就了说谎的能力
With which he honed his ability to lie.
也许我本该说“掩饰”
Well, perhaps I should have said "dissemble."
说谎
Lie.
我不需要提醒你吧
I don't need to remind you,
在政♥治♥界 你在这方面需要一定的灵活性
politics requires a certain agility in that regard.
但并不需要他对我说谎
It doesn't require him to lie to me.
此时此刻 这件事对你来说似乎无法逾越
剧集 | 剖析丑闻(2022) | 导航列表