剧集 | 剖析丑闻(2022) | 导航列表
不管怎样 我都不知道是怎么开始的…
For the life of me, it's a mystery how it even start...
够了
That's enough.
我要睡了
I'm going to bed.
-天啊 抱歉 -对不起 詹姆斯
- Oh my God. I'm sorry. - Sorry, James.
-国务大臣 -奥利维亚
- Minister. - Olivia.
要我帮你叫辆出租车吗?
Can I get you a cab?
好的
Yes.
或者你也可以再请我喝一杯
Or you could get me another drink.
再给我一杯
Get me another drink.
我想长话短说
I'll keep this simple.
站在你们面前的 是一个犯了错误的男人
Before you stands a man who made a mistake.
我与一位同事发生的短暂婚外情
My brief affair with a colleague
是对我婚姻的不敬
showed disrespect to my marriage,
也没能尊重我的家人 我的选民对我的信任
to my family, and to the trust of my constituents.
就像我有时对我的孩子们说的那样
As I sometimes say to my children,
当然他们犯的错远不及这么严重
under vastly less serious circumstances,
“这样做是不对的”
"not okay."
原谅和谅解要靠努力才能获取
Forgiveness and understanding must be earned,
所以我不期望立刻得到 但我恳求一些耐心
so I don't presume to ask for those yet, but I do ask for patience
容我努力修复 对我所爱家人造成的伤害
as I try to repair the damage done to my beloved family
以及对我尊敬的选民造成的伤害
and my esteemed constituents.
谢谢大家
Thank you all.
今天就到此为止
That's all for today!
-你好啊 -嗨 艾莉
- Hello there. - Hi, Ellie.
嗨
Hi.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to see you.
幸好不是上周发生的
It's nice that it's not last week.
抱歉没能参加马克的生日宴会
Apologies for bailing on Mark's birthday.
完全不必在意
Oh, don't give it another thought.
我们会没事的
We'll be fine.
当然了
Of course you will.
有时候 我觉得性是所有邪恶事物的根源
Sometimes, I think sex is the root of all evil.
胡说 性是很棒的事情
That's rubbish. Sex is great.
至少我们的性生活很棒
At least, our sex is great.
我们从没在这方面有过问题
It's never been a problem for us.
那你很幸运
You're lucky.
也是个非常宽容的人
And a very forgiving person.
并不是
Not really.
那个男人也说了 他犯了个错误
Like the man said, he made a mistake.
一时放纵罢了
A fling is just that.
再见!
Bye!
你说得对
You're right.
要是不忠就足以毁掉一场婚姻
If mere infidelity were enough to ruin a marriage,
那这所学校里 根本不会有任何完整的家庭
there wouldn't be an intact family in this whole bloody school.
-这是眼球 -她能看出来
- It's an eyeball. - She can see that.
-再见 -等不及给爸爸看了
- Bye. - Can't wait to show Daddy.
-首相 -下午好
- Prime Minister. - Afternoon.
-首相 -下午好
- Prime Minister. - Afternoon.
-首相 -他在吧?
- Prime Minister. - I believe he's in?
是的 我刚刚…
Yes, indeed. I'll...
-詹姆斯 -汤姆
- James. - Tom.
您需要些什么吗?
Can we get you anything?
有巧克力吗?
Does anyone have chocolate?
巧克力?
Chocolate?
只要是甜的就行 我只想吃一口
Anything sweet. Just a nibble.
有珀西小猪软糖
We've got Percy Pigs.
谢谢
Oh cheers.
还嗜甜食吗 “克利松先生”?
Still eating sweets, Mr Creosote?
只吃一小片薄荷巧克力而已
Just a wafer-thin mint.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你没把我推入火坑
Thank you for not hanging me out.
暂时没有
Yet.
-这件事不会再恶化了吧? -是的
- Well, this is the worst of it? - Yes.
真希望她不是你的下属
I wish she hadn't been on your payroll.
真希望我有个时间机器
I wish I had a time machine.
-索菲怎么样? -挺不错的
- How's Sophie? - Pretty great.
她一直都很不错
Oh, she's always been that.
很宽容
Forgiving.
我猜她也一直都很宽容
I guess she's always been that too.
不是的
No.
这是我结婚12年以来头一次 我以生命发誓
This was the first time in 12 years of marriage, I swear on my life.
别这么严肃
Don't look so serious.
在我看来 过去的事情不必再追究
The past is the past as far as I'm concerned.
-首相 您的行程秘书说… -我知道 谢谢
- Prime Minister, your diary... - I know. Thank you.
我打算提出移♥民♥法案的修正案
I was planning to introduce the amendment to the immigration bill.
-如果你同意的话 -好 尽管去提
- With your blessing. - Yes. Amend away.
听着 对你的妻子好一点
Now listen. Be good to that wife of yours.
你可能觉得公众的目光都聚在我身上
You might think the public are looking to me,
但他们其实会去关注她
but they'll be looking to her.
-妈妈 风流才子是什么意思? -你说什么?
- Mummy, what's a Libertine? - Beg your pardon?
这上面说爸爸以前是风流才子
It says here Daddy was a Libertine.
-你看这个干什么? -我在书房♥里看到的
- What are you doing with that? - It was in the study.
我跟你说过不许去书房♥的 别窥探别人的东西
I told you to stay out of the study. Don't be a snoop.
-抱歉 晚餐你想吃什么? -披萨?
- Sorry. What would you like for dinner? - Pizza?
披萨?
Pizza?
好主意 我们就吃这个
Good idea. Let's do it.
可是妈妈 风流才子是什么意思?
But, Mummy, what is a Libertine?
那是个俱乐部的名称
Um, it was a club
爸爸和汤姆叔叔在牛津大学的俱乐部
that Daddy was in at Oxford with Uncle Tom.
但这个词是什么意思?
But what does the word mean?
是指喜欢享受玩乐的人
It means someone who likes to have a good time.
你想吃意大利辣香肠还是纯奶酪的?
Would you like a pepperoni or plain cheese?
-纯奶酪的 谢谢 -好 等我准备好了就叫你
- Plain cheese, please. - Okay. I'll call when it's ready.
克里斯蒂娜?
Krystyna?
她不是在帮你做作业吗?
Wasn't she helping you with homework?
我们做完了
We finished.
我是个风流才子
I'm a Libertine.
不 你不是
No. You're not.
为什么?
Why not?
去问爸爸吧 去吧 披萨烤好了我就叫你
Ask Daddy about it. Go, go. I'll call you when it's pizza.
艾米莉?
Emily?
(牛津风流才子尽享最后的狂欢)
风流才子 恪守缄默法则!
Let's go! Libertines!
风流才子 恪守缄默法则!
Go, Libertines!
索菲!
Sophie!
索菲!
Sophie!
他妈的
Fuck's sake.
但愿我刚刚踩到的水坑
Please tell me that puddle I stepped in
是苹果酒 不是新鲜出炉的尿液
was cider and not fresher piss.
更有可能是陈年的尿液
More likely to be second or third-year piss.
敬我们顺利熬过了第一周
To making it through our first week.
敬我们逃离了爸爸妈妈
To escaping Mom and Dad.
-抱歉 -抱歉
- Sorry. - Sorry, sorry.
她基本就住在图书馆外了!
She lives outside of the library!
-真好笑 阿莉森 -我没想到你会来
- Very funny, Alison. - Oh, I didn't think you'd show.
是你叫我别做个书呆子
You told me not to be such a spod.
所以你是吗?书呆子?
And are you? A spod?
-是的 -贺礼贝瑞 索菲格林纳威 认识一下
- Yes. - Oh, Holly Berry, Sophie Greenaway.
贺礼贝瑞?
Holly Berry?
我是在平安夜怀上的
I was conceived on Christmas Eve.
-上帝啊 -是啊 也有这种可能
- Christ. - Yeah. That was the other possibility.
一口气喝下去!
Chug! Chug! Chug!
-他们在做什么? -在玩屁♥股♥灌酒游戏
- What are they doing? - They're anal chugging.
屁♥股♥什么?
Anal what?
是橄榄球小伙子们 喜欢玩的一种灌酒游戏
It's a drinking game the rugby boys like to play.
有些俱乐部小伙子们也喜欢
Some of the club boys too.
我看见那边有三位风流才子
I spot a trio of Libertines over there.
虽然我至死都尊重
and, while I will go to my grave
尊敬的
respecting the opinion of
莫伍德和巴恩福德议员的意见
the honourable member from Morewood and Barnsford,
我必须反驳 她对这一修正案的反对意见
剧集 | 剖析丑闻(2022) | 导航列表