剧集 | 剖析丑闻(2022) | 导航列表
我以为多年以前 我们早就说清楚了
I thought we were clear all those years ago.
我和我的母亲不一样
I am not my mother.
我不会过上我母亲的那种生活
I will not live my mother's life.
我不会成为长♥期♥隐忍♥的那种伴侣
I will not be the long-suffering spouse.
“一次不追究 再犯不能留” 去他妈的
"Once, okay. Twice, go away." Fuck off.
我没兴趣
I'm not interested.
我也做不到 詹姆斯
And I can't do it, James.
特别是在众目睽睽的政界里
Especially in the fishbowl of politics.
我一直以为我们的婚姻…
I always thought that our marriage was, um...
更优越
superior.
不受任何影响
Immune.
是那部电梯吗?
Was that the lift?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我刚坐上来的那部电梯
The one that I just came up in.
是你搞婚外情的地点之一吗?
Was that one of the sites of your affair?
上头条的那次?
The one that made the headlines?
天啊
Jesus.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
我应该选个别的…
I should have found another...
是我欠考虑
It was thoughtless.
小索 这周虽然过得很不顺
Soph, as awful as this week has been,
我让你经历了这么多
and everything I put you through,
有一件事 我依然很感激
I am grateful for one thing.
你让我确信 你就是我想相伴至死的那个人
The certainty that you are the person I want to die with.
我愿意为你而死
Would die for.
我唯一在乎的 就是重新修补与你的感情
Making this right with you is all I care about.
你和孩子们
You and the kids.
如果你发话
If you tell me to...
我可以放弃这一切
I will give up all this.
我发誓
I swear.
我可以现在就站起来
I will stand up right now
告诉这里所有的议员 我会辞职
and tell this room full of MPs that I resign.
现在就可以
Right now.
如果你愿意这样
If that's what you want.
如果我的未来里没有你 索菲怀特豪斯
If the future doesn't include you, Sophie Whitehouse,
那么未来就糟透了
the future is shite.
你确定不想让肯尼斯载你回家?
You sure you don't want Kenneth to take you back?
这样你就能早点回家
You'll get home earlier this way.
加油 詹姆斯!
Come on, James!
加油 詹姆斯!
Come on, James!
我的天 他们跑得太快了
Bloody hell, they're fast.
他们简直势不可挡
They're unstoppable.
他要是没那么聪明才公平一些
If only he were a bit dim, it might seem fair.
可你的男朋友各方面都这么优秀
But no, your boyfriend got dealt all the best cards,
甚至获得了牛津蓝的一席之地
including a spot as an Oxford Blue.
阿多尼斯
Adonis.
什么?
What?
这个词起源于迦南语 意思是“主”
It comes from the Canaanite word for "lord."
他是掌管美貌与欲望之神
He's the god of beauty and desire.
贺礼 詹姆斯怀特豪斯已经名草有主了
Holly, James Whitehouse is taken.
总有一天 我会跟那个男孩结婚
I'm going to marry that boy one day.
你准备告诉他这个打算吗?
You gonna tell him you're gonna marry him?
他知道
He knows.
他只是不知道自己知道而已
He just doesn't know that he knows.
干得好 兄弟
Yes, mate.
(伦敦警♥察♥厅 证人陈述)
(议会大厦)
詹姆斯
Oh, James.
很高兴见到索菲能来这里
Nice to see Sophie here.
谢谢
Thank you.
(电梯)
(马尔科姆泰沃斯 议员 “勿让混♥蛋♥将你打倒”)
(检方指控詹姆斯怀特豪斯)
-怀特豪斯先生 -是我
- Mr Whitehouse. - Yes?
我是威利斯警探
Detective Sergeant Willis.
这位是我的同事莱登探员
This is my colleague, Detective Constable Rydon.
我们一直在联♥系♥你
We've been trying to contact you.
但你办公室的人似乎找不到你了
But your office seemed to have lost track of you.
我刚才在和妻子喝茶 我把手♥机♥关了
Well, I switched my mobile off while I had tea with my wife.
真是罪不可恕啊
Criminal behaviour, I know.
-请问你们来干什么? -奥利维亚利顿
- May I ask what this is about? - Olivia Lytton.
她怎么了?
What about her?
我们想就一项指控问你几个问题
We'd like to ask you a few questions in connection with an allegation.
什么指控?
An allegation of what?
强♥奸♥ 先生
Rape, sir.
强♥奸♥指控
An allegation of rape.
剧集 | 剖析丑闻(2022) | 导航列表