剧集 | 剖析丑闻(2022) | 导航列表
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
几点了?
What time is it?
9点来钟
nine something.
你饿吗?
Are you hungry?
怎么了?
What's the matter?
有…有件事情…
There's... there's been a...
她开始说谎了
She's lying now.
谁说谎?
Who's lying?
出来说吧
Come out here.
他睡着了 他…
He's asleep. He's...
她提出了指控
She's made an accusation.
奥利维亚利顿?
Olivia Lytton?
简直太荒谬了
It's absurd.
那她指控什么…
Well, what did she...
强♥奸♥?
Rape?
我们的关系是爱恨交加
It's a love-hate relationship.
我喜欢明确的目标 我也挺喜欢一万这个数字
I love the clear goal, and I quite love the number 10,000,
但另一方面 我又会想:“行了 谢谢你
but on the other hand, it's sort of like, "Yes, thank you."
追踪我的活动就够了 他妈的少管闲事”
"Track my activity and mind your own fucking business,"
你懂吗?
you know?
现在走了多少步了?
How many steps so far?
说是4300步 但我觉得不对
Well, this has 4,300, but I think it's wrong.
我今天早上只煮了个鸡蛋 洗了把脸而已
All I've done this morning is boil an egg and wash my face.
醒醒 老大哥
Wake up, Big Brother.
天啊 你也太精致了吧
God, such deliberation.
跟你一比 米开朗基罗就像是
Next to you, Michelangelo just
杰克逊波洛克那样朝教堂扔颜料而已
threw paint at the chapel Jackson Pollock style.
外观很重要
Presentation matters.
瞧瞧我们穿着这身愚蠢的服装
Look at us in our silly costumes.
为什么我们还要搞这些花哨的东西?
Why do we still buy into all of this nonsense?
你没想过吗?
Don't you ever wonder?
我喜欢这种排场
I like the pomp.
你是指华而不实的伪装
You mean the facade.
我说的是“排场”
I said, "pomp."
你知道你根本不可能赢这个案子吧?
You know you don't stand a chance with this one?
这话只能说明你很害怕
Now that just tells me you're terrified.
我是很害怕
I am terrified.
我害怕我的健身手环要完蛋了
That my Fitbit's on the blink.
不 亲爱的 是你的案子要完蛋了
No. That would be your case, lovely.
无药可救的瑕疵 这两件事是不一样的
Irrevocably flawed, two separate things.
怀特豪斯先生!
Mr Whitehouse!
怀特豪斯先生!
Mr Whitehouse!
索菲 你相信你的丈夫是无辜的吗?
Sophie, do you believe your husband is innocent?
索菲 看这边 拜托快点
Sophie, this way, please. Quick.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
-怀特豪斯太太 -早上好
- Mrs Whitehouse! - Good morning.
索菲
Sophie.
-索菲! -你觉得你能侥幸脱罪吗?
Sophie! Do you think he can get away with it?
跟一个被指控的强♥奸♥犯一起睡觉 是什么感觉?
What's it like sleeping with an accused rapist?
我说过 这还只是容易对付的部分
As I said, this is the easy part.
走吧?
Shall we?
我叫安吉拉里根
I'm Angela Regan.
你就是索菲吧
You must be Sophie.
谢谢你的帮助
Thank you for your help.
没什么
Of course.
准备好进行无罪抗辩了吗?
Are we ready to enter a plea?
是的 大♥法♥官
Yes, My Lord.
詹姆斯怀特豪斯 你被指控强♥奸♥罪
James Whitehouse, you are charged with rape.
在2018年10月12日当天
That on the 12th day of October 2018,
你有意将你的阴♥茎♥插入了
you intentionally penetrated the vagina
奥利维亚利顿的阴♥道♥
of Olivia Lytton with your penis,
前述的奥利维亚利顿 并未同意此次插入行为
the said Olivia Lytton not consenting to the penetration,
而你 詹姆斯怀特豪斯
and you, James Whitehouse,
不能合理地相信 奥利维亚利顿同意此行为
not reasonably believing that Olivia Lytton consented.
你对指控是否认罪?
How do you plead?
有罪还是无罪?
Guilty or not guilty?
无罪
Not guilty.
谢谢你 里根女士
Thank you, Miss Regan.
据我理解 双方已达成共识
Now, I understand both sides have agreed
用三个月的时间做上庭准备
that three months will be adequate for preparation.
是的 大♥法♥官
Yes, My Lord.
审判日期已经定于4月1日
The date for the trial has been set for the first of April.
这个日期 双方是否都能如期参加?
Does either party have any difficulties with the date?
双方律师讨论了日期
Counsel have discussed the date
我们达成共识 可以如期在4月1日参加
and we are agreed that the first of April is suitable.
乌德考夫特女士 他的保释条件是什么?
And what are his bail conditions, Miss Woodcroft?
交出他的护照
To surrender his passport
不得联♥系♥任何控方证人
and not to contact any prosecution witnesses.
好的 被指控方要遵守这些条件 直至下次审讯
Right. Well, those conditions are to continue until the next hearing.
内务工作就这么多了吧?
I believe that completes the housekeeping?
是的 大♥法♥官
Yes, My Lord.
谢谢您 大♥法♥官
Thank you, My Lord.
请起立
Be upstanding.
(放在公理的秤上衡量对错)
某人士甲 若该人士有意
A person, A, commits an offence
将他的阴♥茎♥插入另一人士
if a, he intentionally penetrates the vagina, anus or mouth
乙的阴♥道♥ 肛♥门♥或嘴内
of another person, B, with his penis,
且乙并未同意此插入行为
b, B does not consent to this penetration,
且甲无理由相信乙同意此行为 则甲即属犯罪
and c, A does not reasonably believe that B consents.
真该有人把《性罪行法令》编成音乐
Someone should set the Sexual Offences Act to music.
我差点就做了
Oh, I did, almost.
倒不是音乐 是助记口诀 “VAMP”
Well, not music, but a mnemonic thing. VAMP,
指阴♥道♥ 肛♥门♥ 嘴巴 阴♥茎♥
for vagina, anus, mouth, penis.
你知道“vamp”这个词
Do you know what vamp means,
除“伴奏”以外的意思吗?
other than in terms of music?
这个词也是 形容轻浮女人的老式俚语吧?
It's old-fashioned slang for a flirtatious woman, isn't it?
对我来说永远是 阴♥道♥ 肛♥门♥ 嘴巴 阴♥茎♥
Well, it will always be vagina, anus, mouth, penis to me.
陪审团不喜欢恋爱关系中的强♥奸♥吧?
Juries don't like relationship rape, do they?
有什么可喜欢的?
What's there to like?
麦琪 作为你的导师 我要告诉你
Take it from your pupil mistress, Maggie,
对性侵犯的起诉既紧迫又令人沮丧
prosecuting sexual assault is as urgent as it is frustrating.
勿要忘记 我们生活的这个国家直到1991年
Lest we forget, we live in a country where raping your wife
才将强♥奸♥妻子视为法律上的犯罪
wasn't legally considered rape until 1991.
1991年
1991.
我倒是很好奇 为何首相这么支持怀特豪斯
Well, curious he's got the PM on his side, Whitehouse.
之前有三名政♥府♥官员
I can think of at least three government blokes
被指控类似的罪行
accused of similar things
汤姆瑟芬迅速地切断了和他们的关系
when it seemed like Tom Southern couldn't cut ties fast enough.
-他们是老朋友 -他看起来就像个强♥奸♥犯
- They're old friends. - He looks like a rapist.
你为什么这么说?
Why do you say that?
我总是觉得 一定得防备长得这么帅的人
I always think when someone's that handsome, look out.
议长女士 大家都注意到
Madam Speaker, there's a notable absence
今天议院里有个人缺席了
in our chamber today.
除非你一直两耳不闻窗外事
Unless you've been residing under a rock,
不然你肯定知道 瑟斯顿选区的尊贵议员
you'll know that the honourable member for Thurlsdon
正面临一项强♥奸♥指控
is facing a charge of rape,
因此也被剥夺了政务职权
and has therefore been stripped of his ministry.
这个事件本身就很可耻
Now aside from what a nasty business that is,
但除此之外 怀特豪斯先生 对他自己的
it leaves Mr Whitehouse's proposed amendment
移♥民♥法案提出的修正案
to his own immigration bill,
可以说也变得悬而未决
um, hanging, as it were.
有鉴于此 议长女士
In light of which, Madam Speaker,
我想知道 首相是否担心推迟这项审议
I wonder if the Prime Minister fears postponement of its consideration
会导致成千上万的移♥民♥
lays the ground for thousands of migrants
同样面临悬而未决的处境
to be similarly left hanging.
艾特肯先生可以放心 我并没有这种担忧
Mr Aitken can rest assured I have no such fear.
移♥民♥法案是内阁眼中最重要的事务
Immigration is top of both mind
也排在待议事项的首位
and agenda in our cabinet.
这项法案的审议
Consideration of the measure will proceed
将在内政部的主持下进行
under the general auspices of the Home Office.
说到怀特豪斯先生
剧集 | 剖析丑闻(2022) | 导航列表