剧集 | 剖析丑闻(2022) | 导航列表
I said that sometimes arrogance can be terribly attractive.
这话是什么意思?
What did you mean by that?
当然 我们明白这些词的字面意思
And of course, we... we know what the words mean, obviously,
但你这样说的目的是什么?
but what was your purpose in saying them?
我认为这话是想考验一下
It was a test, I think.
考验什么?
A test of what?
说实话 我也不确定
I wasn't sure, to be honest.
但我确实想了解他的想法 看看他是否想念我
But I did want to know what he wanted, and if he missed me.
是否想念我们的关系
If he missed us.
所以你们在电梯旁边说话
So you're next to the lift, talking.
然后呢?
Then what happened?
我问他
I asked him...
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
他怎么回答的?
And what did he say?
他没有回答
He didn't answer.
所以你上了电梯 但并不知道要去哪里?
So you got into the lift not knowing where you were going?
他表现得很清楚 他想让我跟他一起
Well, he made it clear he wanted me to go with him.
-怎么表现的? -用他的肢体语言
- How? - With his body language.
你做了什么?
And what did you do?
他是我的上司 我们当时在工作
He was my boss, and we were at work.
所以我听从了他
I followed his lead.
所以你上了电梯 然后发生了什么?
So you get into the lift, then what happened?
詹姆斯
James.
我们激♥情♥碰撞 然后接吻了
We sort of collided and then we kissed.
激♥情♥碰撞?
Collided?
或者说共同行动
Or... or moved together.
出于吸引
An attraction...
你那时依然喜欢他吗?
Were you still attracted to him?
我们的关系持续了五个月
We'd been involved for five months.
你没法就这样让感情消失 至少我做不到
You don't just switch off your feelings. At least, I don't.
你能描述一下那个吻吗?
Can you describe the kiss?
是快速的轻吻吗?
Was it a peck?
不是
No.
那是什么?
What was it?
很有激♥情♥
Passionate.
你们接吻时 你的脑子里在想什么?
What was going through your head when you were kissing?
-老实说 一开始我很开心 -为什么?
- I was happy at first, honestly. - Why?
因为这意味着可能会复合
Because it meant things might resume.
我想让你说清楚 你认为什么可能会复合?
And just to be clear, what did you think might resume?
我们的关系
The relationship.
好的
Okay.
你能描述接下来发生的事情吗?
Can you describe what happened next?
他…
He...
继续说
Go on.
他开始用力拉扯我衬衫上面的纽扣
He started wrenching at the top buttons of my shirt
以摸到我内衣里的胸部
to get into my bra to my breasts.
好 这部分能否分阶段来讲述?
Okay. Can we take this in stages?
你已经告诉我们 他在触摸你的胸部和臀部
So you've already told us he was touching your breasts and bottom
并且拉扯你的衬衫 露出你的内衣
and wrenching your shirt to get into your bra.
他成功了吗?
Did he succeed?
是的 他…
Yes, he...
他抓住了我的…
He grabbed one of my...
我的左胸
My left breast.
把它从我的内衣里拉出来
Pulled it out of my bra
开始亲吻 然后很野蛮地咬住
and began to kiss and bite it quite savagely.
-有留下痕迹吗? -是的
- Did it leave a mark? - Yes.
我左边乳♥头♥的上方留下了淤青 我…
It left a bruise above my left nipple. I...
我照了一张照片
I took a photo of it.
也就是文件中的照片A
That's Photograph A in your bundle.
利顿女士 你能指一下淤青吗?
Miss Lytton, could you point out the bruise?
就是那里 乳♥头♥上方
There, above the nipple.
淤青左边是什么?
And what is that to the left of it?
牙齿咬痕
Teeth marks.
我想在这个阶段澄清一下
Can I make it clear at this stage
被告人不接受这些是牙齿咬痕
that the defence do not accept that these are teeth marks?
这些是牙齿咬痕吗 利顿女士?
Are these teeth marks, Miss Lytton?
是的 他咬了我
Yes. He bit me.
现在你能描述一下这部电梯吗?
Now, can you describe the lift itself?
那是个很小的木电梯
It's a tiny wooden lift.
据说可以承载六个人 但并不可能
It says it can hold six people, but it can't possibly.
我的背压在电梯墙上 他在我面前
My back was against the wall, a-and he was in front of me,
所以我被推挤…
so I was... I was pushed...
被推挤?
Pushed?
被困在那里 我动不了
Well, trapped against it. I... I... I couldn't move.
出于惊吓 我叫了一声 然后试图把他推开
I think I yelped in shock, uh, a-and I tried to push him away.
你有说什么吗?
Did you say anything?
“别在这里”
"Not here."
再说一次 我们都知道这些词的字面意思
And again, we know what the words mean in literal terms,
但你说“别在这里”的实际意图是?
but what did you mean when you said "not here"?
在电梯里接吻是一♥码♥事 很刺♥激♥ 有些危险
A kiss in the lift was one thing, exciting, a bit dangerous,
但当他变得过于强烈时 情况就变了
but... but then things changed when he got forceful.
利顿女士 情况变化有多快?
How quickly did things change, Miss Lytton?
几秒钟内 他开始做一些之前从未做过的事情
Seconds. When he started doing things he'd never done before.
把我的衣服拉扯掉 咬我 然后…
Pulling my clothes off, biting me, and...
你认为那时发生了什么?
What did you think was happening?
我不知道 但我很害怕
I don't know, but I was scared.
好的
All right.
告诉我们 电梯会通向哪里?
Tell us, where does the lift go?
通向好几个地方 那是…
Several places. It's a...
那是通往委员会厅走廊的捷径
it's a shortcut to the committee room corridor.
这个电梯经常有人坐吗?
Is it a popular route?
任何人都有可能按下电梯 然后发现我们
Anyone could have called the lift and found us there.
-你在担心这一点吗? -是的
- And were you worried about that? - Yes.
你们必须什么时候回去开会?
What time did you have to be back for the meeting?
几分钟内 我不想让他迟到 但他…
In minutes. I... I didn't want him to be late, but he...
-利顿女士 但是什么? -他根本不听
- But what, Miss Lytton? - He wasn't listening.
他简直就像鬼迷心窍了一样
It was like he was possessed.
那么这个时候 你有什么感觉?
So, what were you feeling at this point?
怕极了
Terrified.
我感觉自己已经不在那里了
It was like I was no longer there.
不仅仅是身体方面的侵犯
It's not just the physical aspect of the assault, it's...
还有对精神方面的影响
It's what it does to you mentally.
所以在这种恐惧的状态下
So in this state of terror,
在你说了“别在这里”后
after you'd said "not here"
并且试图推开他的情况下
and tried to push him away,
他做了什么?
what did he do?
他…
He...
他把我的裙子拽了上去
He tugged at my skirt,
拽到我臀部上面的腰间
so it rode over my bottom and up round my waist.
然后呢?
And then?
他…他就…
He... He just...
我不知道到底怎么回事
I didn't know what was happening,
但我… 我感觉游离了自己的身体
but I... I... It was like I left my own body.
我无意打断你 利顿女士
I hesitate to interrupt you, Miss Lytton,
但能否请你看下照片B?
but could you look at Photograph B?
你能告诉我们照片里是什么吗?
Can you tell us what's in the picture?
我的内♥裤♥
My underwear.
你那天穿上时 内♥裤♥是这样的吗?
Is that how they looked when you put them on that day?
不 是他撕坏的
No. He ripped them.
这个时候 你们已经在电梯里多久了?
How long had you been in the lift by this point?
大概两分钟左右不到
A couple of minutes, if that.
所以在你们接吻时 你同意了吗?
So when you were kissing, were you consenting?
你本质上是同意的吗?
Were you saying yes, essentially?
是的 但这个时候就不是了
Yes, but not at this point.
这时候我是不同意的
At this point, I was saying no.
所以他撕开了你的连裤♥袜♥和内♥裤♥
So he rips your tights and underwear.
然后发生了什么?
And then what happened?
然后他…
Then he...
他把手指…
put his fingers...
他的两根手指 应该是中指和食指
two of his fingers, his middle and index, I think,
伸进了我的体内
剧集 | 剖析丑闻(2022) | 导航列表