剧集 | 剖析丑闻(2022) | 导航列表
It may seem insurmountable to you at the moment,
但你会熬过去的
but you will get through this.
有时候 我觉得我也有一定的责任
Sometimes, I think I'm partly to blame.
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
是我放任不管 我…
I let things slide. I...
我没有去质疑一些我本该质疑的小事
didn't question little things when I should have,
但事情总会积少成多 不是吗?
but... little things add up, don't they?
真是胡说 你可是个模范妻子和母亲
Oh nonsense. You're a model wife and mother.
我心里一直有这种怀疑
I hope you don't mind me saying
希望你不介意我说出来
what I've always suspected.
你小时候生活在一个破碎的家庭里
The fact that you survived a broken home as a child
正因如此 你更加下定决心
has made you all the more determined
让自己的家庭保持完整
to keep your own family together.
对此我认为你做得很棒
And to that, I say bravo.
这个女孩对詹姆斯做的事 是不可原谅的
What this girl is doing to James is inexcusable.
塔彭丝 其实她可是另一代人
Actually, Tuppence, she's of another generation.
我上大学时 情况是不一样的
Things were very different when I was at uni,
同意与否的界定很模糊
the blurriness of consent.
男人的罪过就是过于自私
Men were guilty of selfish exuberance.
女人的罪过则是无效沟通
We were guilty of failure to communicate.
难道因此 我们就难脱干系?
Does that make us complicit?
因为有时候 我觉得默许只是更容易一些而已
Because sometimes, I think it was just easier to acquiesce.
拜托别告诉我你曾被侵犯过
Oh, please don't tell me that you've ever been assaulted.
-没有 -谢天谢地
- No. - Oh thank God for that.
索菲 我从没见过你这个样子
Sophie, I've never seen you like this before.
毕竟詹姆斯正在接受强♥奸♥审判
Well, James is on trial for rape.
我的儿子
My son
会被证明是清白的
will be proven innocent.
然后一切都会恢复原样
Then everything can go back to the way it was.
保守党中♥央♥办公室
Conservative Central Office.
莱杰小姐 能否请你告诉我们
Can you tell us please, Miss Ledger,
怀特豪斯先生上庭受审
about your part in
这件事中 你的角色是什么?
what brought Mr Whitehouse here?
怀特豪斯先生上庭受审
It was Mr Whitehouse's own actions
完全是因为他自己的行径
that brought him here.
利顿女士是什么时候
When did Miss Lytton first tell you
第一次告诉你这起事件的?
about the events we are concerned with?
事发第二天
The next day.
-她当时的样子是? -真的非常难过
- How did she seem? - Very upset indeed.
正常情况下 她对事情总是有些漫不经心
Normally, she was quite blasé about things.
或者说在她和国务大臣的关系结束前
Or had been before her relationship
一直是这样
with the minister ended.
她之前跟你说过婚外情的事情吗?
Had she told you about the affair prior to this?
说过
Yes.
她需要一个朋友倾诉 也知道我会很谨慎
She needed a friend and knew I would be discreet.
那么…
And, uh...
你对你的朋友
what did you think about
和国务大臣之间的关系怎么想?
your friend's involvement with the minister?
我觉得那是个错误
I thought it was a mistake.
妈的
Fuck.
乌德考夫特女士?
Um, Miss Woodcroft?
关于电梯里发生的事
What did Miss Lytton tell you
利顿小姐第二天是怎么跟你说的?
the next day about what happened in the lift?
对于他强♥奸♥了她这件事 她感到自责
She blamed herself for the fact that he raped her.
她有没有跟你描述电梯里发生的事?
Did she describe the events in the lift to you?
连可怕的细节都讲了
In horrifying detail.
是谁提出了强♥奸♥这个问题?
Who raised the question of rape?
是我
I did.
她告诉我 他撕掉了她的内♥裤♥
After she told me about him ripping her underwear.
她给我看了那块淤青
After she showed me that bruise.
她告诉我 他跟她说了什么
After she told me what he'd called her.
然后我说:“你知道他做了什么吧?”
I said, "You do realise what he's done, don't you?"
她是怎么回答的?
And how did she respond?
点了点头
With a nod.
然后不停地抽泣
And then convulsive crying.
她不肯说出那个词
She wouldn't say the word.
所以那个词是怎么提出来的?
So how did it come up?
我说:
Well, I said,
“你一再跟他说 你不想这样做
"You told him repeatedly that you didn't want it,
可他却不理你
and he ignored you."
这是强♥奸♥”
"That's rape."
然后呢?
And what happened then?
很长一段时间 她都无法开口说话
She couldn't even speak for a long time.
说实话 那是我儿童时期才见过的哭泣
It was a sort of crying I hadn't seen since childhood, to be honest.
那种呼吸过度的抽泣
Those hyperventilating breaths.
等她恢复镇定后 你们有没有讨论过
Did you discuss, once she'd regained her composure,
如有必要的话 她应采取哪些行动?
what, if any, action she should take?
我建议她去报♥警♥
I suggested she go to the police.
她花了整整两周的时间
It took her two whole weeks.
她一开始很不情愿
She was very reluctant at first.
她可能一直希望
I... I think she kept hoping
自己可以假装这个事实并没发生
she could will away the fact that it happened.
但这是行不通的 对吧?
But that's not going to work, is it?
她必须让自己承认到底发生了什么
She needed to admit to herself what had happened
然后才能去报♥警♥
before she reported that her boss,
她的上司詹姆斯怀特豪斯强♥奸♥了她
James Whitehouse, had raped her.
里根小姐
Miss Regan.
莱杰女士 你似乎是个率直务实的人士
You appear to be a no-nonsense person, Miss Ledger.
这样说公平吗?
Is that a fair assessment?
我是这么认为的
I like to think so.
-你喜欢让事情清晰明了 是吗? -当然
- And you like clarity, is that right? - Absolutely.
凡事非黑即白 两者绝不相逢
Black is black and white is white, and never the twain shall meet.
灰色被高估了
Grey is overrated.
你是否认可你的朋友利顿女士
Did you approve of your friend,
与詹姆斯怀特豪斯的婚外情?
Miss Lytton's, affair with James Whitehouse?
我那时挺担心奥利维亚
I was worried about Olivia.
但你认为婚外情是不正确的?
But you believe affairs are wrong?
是的
Yes.
所以如果你的朋友来找你 并对她和
So if your friend comes to you, upset about her relationship
已婚男士的关系而伤心
with a married man,
你会认为他们之间发生的
you'd view any sex that occurred
任何性行为都是错误行为?
between them as wrong?
这不是我们来这里的原因
That's not why we're here.
哪怕是自愿性行为?
Even consensual sex? Is that right?
我不认为这个问题相关
I don't see how that matters.
你对不忠的看法
Did your views on infidelity
致使你纠缠你的朋友去报♥警♥?
lead you to hound your friend to go to the police?
“纠缠”?
"Hound"?
里根小姐 我不认为有证据表明
Uh, Miss Regan, I don't think the evidence
莱杰女士纠缠过原告
is that Miss Ledger hounded the complainant.
抱歉 大♥法♥官 也许我应该换种说法
I apologise, My Lord. Perhaps the point is better put this way.
你如此热切地希望你的朋友去报♥警♥
Is the reason you were so keen for your friend to go to the police
是不是因为 你并不认可
because you disapproved of
她与上司之间的关系?
her relationship with her boss?
不是的
No.
我让她去报♥警♥ 是因为他强♥奸♥了她
I told her to go to the police because he raped her,
这一点无可置疑
in black and white.
陪审团的成员们 我们将休庭至明天早上
Members of the jury, we'll adjourn until tomorrow morning.
全体起立
All rise.
-庭审怎么样 女士? -糟透了
- How was it, miss? - Awful.
没那么糟糕 不过凯蒂莱杰表现得很棒
It wasn't awful, but Kitty Ledger was great.
全然不动摇
Unshakeable.
但凯特乌德考夫特表现得一塌糊涂
But Kate Woodcroft was off her fucking game.
不是这样的
That's not true.
算是一点点吧
It's a bit true.
她的耳朵可不一般
Her ears are bionic.
但证人…
But the witness...
怀特豪斯先生
Mr Whitehouse!
(怀特豪斯)
怀特豪斯先生
Mr Whitehouse!
有人吗?
Hello?
剧集 | 剖析丑闻(2022) | 导航列表