剧集 | 剖析丑闻(2022) | 导航列表
不过看样子 我们两个都在面对胡闹的事情
But it seems we are both dealing with nonsense.
那个不信任动议的事情
The no-confidence motion,
是弗里斯克在搞鬼吗?
is it Frisk that's poisoning the well?
这件事可不止弗里斯克这么简单
Oh it's much bigger than Frisk.
是因为预算僵局?
Is it the budget impasse?
其实是因为你
It's you, actually.
你才是问题所在
You're the problem.
他们打算殊死搏斗
They're out for blood.
谁?我们的人?
Who, our guys?
克里斯说 他们要求
Chris says they're demanding
我发表声明 表示深切关注
I make a statement expressing deep concern,
并且解除被控强♥奸♥犯的党♥鞭♥职责
and that I remove the Whip from an accused rapist.
-你不能这样做 -我当然不愿意
- You can't. - Well, I'd rather not, obviously.
你不能这样做
You can't.
我是认真的
I mean it.
你在威胁我吗?
Is that a threat?
当然不是威胁
Of course it's not a threat.
我是在陈述一个事实
It's a statement, a fact.
我没有做错任何事
I didn't do anything wrong.
你的审判肯定会证实这一点
Your trial will surely confirm as much.
但我也要面对下议院的质问
But I have the Commons to answer to.
而且这件事的最新进展
And then this latest thing,
詹姆斯 已经变成一个引爆点了
James, has become a tipping point.
汤姆 别逼我说出来
Tom, please don't make me say it.
说什么?
Well, say what?
你欠我的
You owe me.
所以你确实是在威胁我?
So you are threatening me?
我没有做被指控的事
I didn't do what I'm accused of.
你做了你没被指控的事
You did do what you were not accused of.
这两件事不能相提并论
They're two different things.
我救了你
I saved you.
-我救了你的命 汤姆 -不要再说了
- I saved your life, Tom. - Do not say any more.
-你是说… -我让你别再说了
- Does that mean... - I said stop talking.
(汤姆瑟芬面对的指责不断增多 保守党陷入“一片混乱”)
詹姆斯
James.
伙计们还好吗?
How are we, chaps?
他来了
There he is.
你还好吗?
How are you doing?
这家伙终于来了
The man himself.
我错过了什么?
What have I missed?
好了
Oh there we are. There we go.
汤姆呢?
Where's Tom?
汤姆在哪里?
Where's Tom?
在屋顶上
On the roof.
你们好吗?
How are we, boys?
难道是“那个”吗?
Is that what I think it is?
海♥洛♥因♥?
It's smack?
别担心 这是好东西
Don't worry, it's good stuff.
老天爷 汤姆
For fuck's sake, Tom.
放松啦 最后再爽一次 老兄
Ease up. One last blowout, old chap.
汤姆 该走了
Tom, time to go.
-走吧 -什么?
- Come on. - What?
我爱你
I love you.
-是吗? -我爱你
- Yeah? - I love you.
那就快点
Come on then.
-快点 -不要
- Come on. - No.
不要
No. No.
我要留在这里
I stay here.
我不会单独离开你的
I'm not leaving you here.
你不是他妈的瘾君子
You are not a fucking junkie.
好吗?
Okay?
快点
Come on. Come on.
你们要去哪里?
Uh, where are you going?
离开这里
Away.
你们这些无聊的混♥蛋♥
You boring bastards.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fucking hell.
你能走路吗?
Can you walk?
吐完了吗?
Is that all of it?
风流才子 恪守缄默法则!
Omertà of the Libertines!
你们要去哪里?
Where are you going?
那个傻子可能以为自己会飞呢
Tosser probably thinks he can fly.
-你可以的 兄弟 -汤姆
- You can do it, mate. - Tom.
-快点 -相信你自己
- Come on. - Believe in yourself.
妈的
Fuck. Fuck.
妈的
Fuck.
快跑
Run.
-汤姆 快跑 -那他…
- Tom, run. - What about...
-那他… -快他妈跑
- What about... - Fucking run.
我们不能不管亚力克
We can't leave Alec.
快他妈跑 你这个混♥蛋♥ 快点
Fucking run, you fucker. Come on.
快点
Come on.
他妈的 亚力克
Oh fuck. Alec.
一直他妈的跑下去
Just keep fucking running.
这边
Here.
我们是不是该叫救护车?
Shouldn't we have called an ambulance?
汤姆 他不可能活下来的
Tom, he's not going to have survived that.
他妈的
Oh fuck.
他妈的
Oh fuck.
是我把毒品给亚力克的 是我叫他跳下去的
I gave Alec the drugs. I told him to jump.
我们不在场
We weren't there.
我们没看到这件事 我们什么都不知道
We didn't see it happen. We know nothing.
-对吗? -对
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我一辈子都欠你的
I owe you forever.
好吗?
Okay?
一辈子
Forever.
风流才子 恪守缄默法则
Omertà of the Libertines.
风流才子 恪守缄默法则
Omertà of the Libertines.
他妈的
Fuck. Fuck.
詹姆斯
James.
詹姆斯
James.
他妈的搞什么呢?
What the fuck?
你强♥奸♥过贺礼吗?
Did you rape Holly?
我都不知道贺礼是谁
I don't even know Holly.
贺礼贝瑞
Holly Berry.
这名字听着像节日吃的填馅动物肉
That sounds like a seasonal stuffed animal.
詹姆斯
James.
贺礼是谁?我都记不得这人的模样
Who is Holly? I can't even conjure a face.
这太扯了
This is insane.
而且我可以明确地说 我没强♥奸♥过任何人
And no, for the record, I raped exactly no-one.
你听见克里斯克拉克的话了
You heard what Chris Clarke said.
克里斯是个傻♥逼♥
Chris is a cunt.
一个莫名其妙的女人
Some random woman comes crawling out
突然跑出来 代表别人指控我
of the woodwork accusing me of a crime
犯了一件我已经在受审的罪行
for which I'm already on trial, on behalf of someone else.
这是个盲目的模仿者
This is copycat stuff.
你能站在这里向我发誓
Can you stand here and swear to me
你从没和我的补习伙伴上过床吗?
that you never had sex with my tutorial partner?
我说过无数遍 我不记得了
For the zillionth time, I can't remember.
那一年你也跟无数个女人上过床吧?
Or the zillions of women you had sex with that year?
这话可不公平
That's not fair.
我们直到那年末才确定专一的关系
We weren't exclusive till the end of that year.
所以你不能排除 你和她曾在一起的可能性?
So you can't rule out the possibility that you were with her?
我可以排除侵犯她的可能性
I can rule out the possibility of assaulting her.
还有多少人会站出来?
How many more are there gonna be?
这件事他妈的结束不了了 对吧?
This is never gonna fucking end, is it?
会结束的 必须得结束
It will. It has to.
这个人这么做完全没道理…
There is no logical reason why this...
道理?本来就没什么道理
Reason? There is no reason.
这些人的脑袋出问题了 好吗?
People are sick in the head, okay?
他们都他妈的有毛病
They're sick in the fucking head.
我不明白
剧集 | 剖析丑闻(2022) | 导航列表