剧集 | 剖析丑闻(2022) | 导航列表
他们还没回来
They're not back yet.
嗨
Ah, hey.
要我给你做点吃的吗?
Uh, should I make you something to eat?
不用 谢谢你 克里斯蒂娜
Uh, no, thank you, Krystyna.
你不用管我的
I... I'm not your job.
你吃了吗?
Um, uh, did you eat?
好主意
Great idea.
-还有吗? -只有石板路口味的了
- Um, is there more? - Uh, just Rocky Road.
噢 芬恩最爱的口味
Oh, Finn's flavour.
不用 坐下吧
No, no. Stay, stay.
我不懂棉花糖有什么好吃的
I don't understand marshmallows.
没错 我同意
Yeah, agreed.
难吃至极
They're completely disgusting.
但偶尔让人无法抗拒
And occasionally compelling.
“肥肠干些”
“肥肠干些”
对不起 我听不懂
I'm sorry I don't understand.
我只是想用俄语说非常感谢你
Uh, I'm just trying to thank you in Russian.
那是俄语吗?
Was that Russian?
我不确定是什么语言
Uh, I'm not sure what that was.
我完全没有语言天赋
I'm hopeless at languages.
对语言一窍不通
Absolutely no ear.
但说真的 克里斯蒂娜
But, um... Uh, seriously, Krystyna, I...
我想谢谢你
I wanted to thank you.
为什么?
For what?
谢谢你这么细心地照顾孩子
For taking such good care of the children.
他们信任你 和你在一起感到很安全
They trust you and feel safe with you.
等我回波多斯克后 我会想念他们的
I will miss them when I go back to Podolsk.
你在那里准备学什么?
What will you study there?
我想成为土木工程师
I want to be a civil engineer.
我对基础设施建造很感兴趣
I'm really interested in infrastructure.
我都不知道你的这些事
I didn't know that about you.
你会很出色的
You'll be great.
晚安
Night-night.
他是首个不接受留在关税同盟中的人
could not accept staying in the Customs Union,
这可能意味着
which could mean that
英国将无法控制自己的贸易政策
Britain would have no control over its trade policy,
理论上讲 欧盟可能会达成贸易协定
and in theory, the EU could come to trade agreements,
而我们则必须遵守
which we would have to abide by,
这会直接违背
which would be directly in contravention
我们国家的利益
to our own country's interests.
但我们要说清楚 她说的是…
But let's be quite clear. You know, what she said is...
(爸爸 妈妈 艾米莉 芬恩)
索菲?
Soph?
天啊
God.
你们什么时候回来的?
When did you get back?
刚刚回来
Just now.
我不想叫醒你
I didn't want to wake you.
没想到我睡着了
I'm surprised I fell asleep.
你累坏了
Well, you're exhausted.
爸妈怎么样了?
How was Mum and Dad?
一如既往
As always.
你和我一直都很幸运
We've always been so lucky, you and I.
我不知道这算不算是运气
I'm not sure I'd call it luck.
那你认为是什么?
What would you call it?
聪明的决定和努力的工作
Smart decisions and bloody hard work.
不对 詹姆斯 我们的出身和成长背景就很幸运
No, James, mostly we were born and raised lucky.
你刚和我父母一起度过了一下午
Well, you just spent the afternoon with my parents.
你觉得那算是幸运吗?
You call that luck?
现在我们的运气似乎抛弃了我们
Now it seems to have deserted us, our luck.
不是这样的
That's not true.
是这样的
Yes, it is.
我们可以正式宣布 我们不再幸运了
We are officially formerly lucky.
谢谢你在我提供证词的前一晚
Well, thank you for the vote of confidence the night
给我进行信任动议投票
before I give evidence.
我们…
When we...
什么?
What?
我们在科西嘉岛度假两周时
When we spent two weeks in Corsica,
每天晚上都会做♥爱♥
and we made love every single night,
那时你正和她搞得热火朝天 对吗?
that was in the middle of your affair with her, correct?
不是的 那时已经快结束了
Not the middle, the end.
那时候你的阴♥茎♥真是忙个不停啊
What a massive workout your penis was getting.
你要非得这样 我就去睡了
If you're going to be nasty, I'm going to bed.
抱歉 但我没法不去想
I'm sorry, but I can't let it go.
但愿你很快能不再纠结
I hope in time you'll be able to.
我不是说你的婚外情
Not your affair.
牛津大学行政人员所说的贺礼事件
What the Oxford administrator said about Holly.
晚安
Good night.
我倒不是说是你干的 我相信你
I'm not saying it was you. I believe you.
能否问一下
May I ask why
相比现在这个事关你丈夫人生的庭审
you are more concerned with your first-year tutorial partner
你为何更关心 你大学一年级的补习伙伴?
than this trial, with your husband's life?
-我当然也关心庭审和你的人生 -你今天没去
- Of course I'm concerned. - You choose to take the day off!
-那是为了孩子们 -看起来对我很不利
- For the children! - Not a great look!
相信我 所有人都注意到你的缺席了
Believe me, your absence was not lost on anyone.
-我需要休息一下 -我倒也想休息一下呢
- I needed a break! - I'd like a break!
那不如下次 别在下议院的
Maybe don't fuck an underling
电梯里操你的下属?
in a House of Commons lift.
你什么时候变得这么粗鲁了?
When did you become so crass?
抱歉 难不成是做♥爱♥?
Sorry. Were you making love?
我们发生了性行为 如何?
We had sex, how about that?
随你怎么说 当然了
Anything. Sure.
只要不是强♥奸♥就行
As long as it's not rape.
亲爱的 我唯一想说的重点
My only point, darling,
是你今天应该去参加庭审
is you should have been in court today...
为了所有人着想
for everyone's sake.
不管发生了什么 那应该是
Whatever happened would have been
我们第一年即将结束的时候
at the end of our first year.
-什么? -六月的第一周结束时
- What? - End of the first week in June.
贺礼就是那时候离开的
That's when Holly left.
我才不在乎什么狗屁贺礼!
I don't give a fuck about Holly!
我知道你不在乎
I know you don't give a fuck,
但如果我不整理好思绪的话
but if I don't get some order in my thoughts,
如果你不帮我整理好思绪
if you don't help me to get there,
我不知道自己会做些什么
I don't know what I'm gonna do.
但恐怕不会是什么好事
But I fear it won't be good.
所有那些年终派对
All of those end of year parties...
没错
Exactly.
事情已经过去这么久了
Impossible to tell one from the other
现在肯定不可能说得清的
at this vantage point, surely.
但离你毕业只剩下几周了
But only weeks away from your graduation.
我记得那时有种紧迫感
I remember the sense of urgency.
关于什么?
About what?
关于一切 关于未来的紧迫感
About everything. The future.
什么?
What?
我能回忆起我们跳舞的画面
I have this image of us dancing.
我穿了一件全新的裙子
I was wearing a brand-new outfit.
我感觉自己看起来很漂亮
I thought I looked so good.
一条黑色的小礼裙
A little black dress.
我也记得你当时穿的衣服
I remember what you were wearing too.
你还带了你父亲的酒瓶
You'd brought your father's flask.
那一周 所有人都在参加派对 甚至贺礼也去了
Everyone was partying that week, even Holly was there.
-索菲! -喂!
- Sophie! - Hey!
-喂! -来吧
- Hey! - Come on.
索菲 这可是20年前的事了
Soph, this is two decades ago.
我连上周发生的事都记不清
I can barely remember what happened last week.
你不会对她有印象的 她不是你喜欢的类型
It wouldn't have registered with you. She's not your type.
嗨
Hey.
-那是谁? -她是我的补习伙伴
- Who's that? - Uh, she's my tutorial partner.
-她叫贺礼 -詹姆斯!
- Her name's Holly. - James!
没错!
Yes!
真抱歉 我觉得很困惑
剧集 | 剖析丑闻(2022) | 导航列表