剧集 | 剖析丑闻(2022) | 导航列表
had accused you of rape?
我简直大吃一惊
I was gobsmacked.
我真的无法理解这个信息
I literally did not understand what I was being told.
我的大脑完全无法处理这个信息
That is the degree to which those words did not compute.
我想带你回溯一下
I'd like to take you back to what happened
10月12日早上 在委员会厅走廊里发生的事情
in the committee room corridor on the morning of the 12th of October.
詹姆斯
James.
我没法处理这件狗屁事情
I can't deal with this shit.
我想让你澄清一下 是谁按下的电梯?
Just to be clear, who called the lift?
-是奥利维亚 -她在证词里说是你按的
- It was Olivia. - She said in her evidence that it was you.
是奥利维亚
It was Olivia.
你知道为什么吗?
Do you know why?
不知道 她叫我过去 我跟着她走 然后她说…
No. I followed her after she called to me and said...
詹姆斯
James.
-你去哪里? -你去哪里?
- Where are you going? - Where are you going?
你认为这话是什么意思?
What did you take that to mean?
她知道 我对《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》的报道很不满
She knew I was upset about the article in The Times.
我以为她会带我找个地方
I assumed she was leading me somewhere
讨论如何处理这个问题
where we could discuss how to handle it.
你怎么会这样想?
How could you tell all that?
我们毕竟是同事 有简略的表达方式
We had a shorthand, as colleagues do.
那她也是你的情人这一点呢?
What about the fact that she'd also been your lover?
我当时根本没想这一点
That wasn't on my mind at that moment.
我真的很想听听她对那篇文章的意见
I genuinely wanted her opinion on the article.
电梯到了之后 发生了什么?
What happened when the lift arrived?
詹姆斯
James.
我跟着她走了进去
I followed her in.
你具体想和她讨论什么?
What were you hoping to discuss exactly?
那篇文章指责我很傲慢 这让我极为震惊
The article's accusation of arrogance, it rocked me,
我认为她总能帮我恢复理智
and I thought of all the people in the world, she would put me right.
所以上了电梯之后 你们说过话吗?
So once in the lift, did you talk?
没有
No.
那发生了什么?
What happened?
她用一种我们之间特有的眼神看着我
She looked at me in a certain way that we had.
你向她靠近了吗?
Did you approach her?
没有 是她伸出手来亲我
No. She reached up to kiss me.
你怎么能确定是她主动吻你的?
How can you be so sure she initiated the kiss?
-因为她伸手摸了我的脸 -詹姆斯
- Because she reached up for my face. - James.
我记得自己被吓了一跳
I remember being struck by it.
在那之后我们的行为就同步了 就像之前一样
After that we were in sync, as it was with us.
这话是什么意思?
What do you mean by that?
我把她抱在怀里
I put my arms around her in an embrace.
我们在接吻
We were kissing.
她把我的一只手放在了她的臀部
She moved one of my hands down to her bottom.
利顿女士说 是你把她的衬衫拉扯开的
Miss Lytton claims you wrenched her blouse open.
这样说我很遗憾 但她在撒谎
She's lying, I'm sorry to say.
是她帮我解开的上衣
She helped me unbutton it.
我不是那种会拉扯衬衫的人
I'm not a man who wrenches blouses open.
我不是个野蛮人
I'm not a brute.
那扯破的紧身裤♥袜♥呢?
And what about the laddered tights?
肯定是她拉下袜子时扯破的
Well, it must have happened when she tugged them down.
我本想帮忙 但那时候事情已经变得很激烈了
I tried to help, but things were pretty heated by that point.
-激烈? -我们很渴望彼此
- Heated? - We were hungry for one another.
还有松紧带被撕坏的内♥裤♥
And the underwear with the ripped elastic,
你能否说明它是怎么被弄坏的?
can you say how it came to be damaged?
不能
No.
可能是她拉下内♥裤♥的时候被钩破的
It may have snagged when she pulled it down.
我不记得有撕裂的声音
I don't remember the sound of a rip.
但是…
But, uh...
但是什么 怀特豪斯先生?
But what, Mr Whitehouse?
利顿女士的内♥裤♥往往总是
Well, Miss Lytton's underwear tended to be
异常轻薄
insubstantial.
你怎么解释利顿女士胸部的淤青?
How do you account for the bruise on Miss Lytton's breast?
激♥情♥过度的爱咬痕迹而已
The result of an over-exuberant love bite.
以前发生过这种事吗?
Had that happened before?
爱咬痕迹?是的 我们做♥爱♥的时候她喜欢这样
Love bites? Yes, it was something she wanted when we made love.
这是我极不情愿做的事情
Something I did in the throes...
-因此… -淤青并不是故意留下的
- And so... - A bruise was not the goal.
希望这一点不言而喻
I hope it goes without saying.
对方是否同意
Consent.
怀特豪斯先生 陪审团来这里
Mr Whitehouse, the jury are here
是为了考虑对方是否同意的问题
to consider the issue of consent.
正如我那位博学的朋友所言
The question of yes and no,
问题在于“是”还是“不是”
as my learned friend would have it.
利顿女士的证词中说 你曾说过
Miss Lytton's evidence is that you said,
“别他妈这么戏弄我”
"Don't be such a prick-tease."
这句话就意味着
Now that would suggest
你当时知道她并不想要发生性行为
that you knew she didn't want sex.
你是否说了这句话?
Did you say that?
-没有 -你是否说过“别戏弄我”?
- No. - Did you say "don't tease me"?
-没有 -或者其他类似于“戏弄”的词语?
- No. - Or some other use of the word "tease"?
我们没说话
We didn't talk.
利顿女士的证词中说 她说过“别在这里”
Miss Lytton's evidence is that she said, "Not here."
你是否听到她说了这句话?
Did you hear her say that?
我说过了 我们之间没有说任何话
I'm telling you, no words were exchanged.
我们唯一的对话是身体上的交流
The only conversation we had was physical.
那个时候 我们已经
We were well acquainted
很熟悉彼此的身体和信♥号♥♥
with one another's bodies and signals by this point.
有没有可能她说了这句话 但你没听到呢?
Is it possible she could have said it and you didn't hear her?
没有
No.
我们当时距离非常近
We were in very close proximity.
利顿女士所做的一切都表明
Miss Lytton was giving me every indication
这是她非常想做的事情
that this was something she very much wanted.
很抱歉这样说 我那时也不需要她来说服我
And I'm sorry to say, I didn't need any convincing.
你确定利顿女士 是同意这次性♥交♥的吗?
Are you sure Miss Lytton was consenting to intercourse?
她本质上是在表示同意?
That she was saying, essentially, yes?
她不仅在表示同意
Not only was she consenting,
她还非常坚持
she was insisting.
她说:“太棒了”
She was saying, "Hell yes."
你确定这一点吗 怀特豪斯先生?
Are you certain of this, Mr Whitehouse?
我可以百分百地确定
I have never been more certain of anything.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要问的就这么多 大♥法♥官
That's all I have to ask, My Lord.
怀特豪斯先生
Mr Whitehouse,
我想直接回到案发当天的情况
I want to go straight to the day this incident occurred.
你本来要在 内政事务专责委员会上发言
You were due to address the Home Affairs Select Committee meeting.
-对吧? -是的
- Isn't that right? - Yes.
-关于某个关键问题? -是的
- On a key issue? - Yes.
-这次会议马上就要开始了 -没错
- The meeting was just about to start. - Correct.
-多久开始 怀特豪斯先生? -我不知道 很快
- In how long, Mr Whitehouse? - I don't know. Not long.
几分钟后?
A matter of minutes?
-是的 -所以没多久
- Yes. - So not very long.
你当时打算在这段时间里做什么?
What were you planning to do in that time?
我想就是重新振作一下吧
Just get my bearings back, I suppose.
怀特豪斯先生 你有打算
Were you planning to have sex
在那几分钟内发生性行为吗?
in those few minutes, Mr Whitehouse?
没有 当然没有
No, of course not.
那是让你重新振作的方式之一吗?
Was that part of getting your bearings back?
不是
No.
所以你向走廊的另一边冲去
So when you charged off down the hallway
与会议地点正相反
in the opposite direction of the meeting you were due to attend,
你是打算去哪里?
where were you going?
没什么特定的地点 我当时很生气
Nowhere in particular. I was upset.
因为《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》称你为傲慢的人?
Because you'd been called arrogant by The Times?
我觉得这个说法不公平
I didn't think it was fair.
所以你并不想找个地方 发生私人性行为?
So you weren't looking for somewhere to have private sex?
不 我并没有
No, I wasn't.
然而怀特豪斯先生 短短几分钟后
And yet, Mr Whitehouse, within a minute or so,
你确实发生了性行为
that's exactly what you were doing.
和你已分手的情妇 在电梯里发生性行为
Having sex in a lift with your ex-mistress.
那并不在计划之中
剧集 | 剖析丑闻(2022) | 导航列表