剧集 | 剖析丑闻(2022) | 导航列表
That was not the plan.
我还有几点想澄清一下
I just have a few more points to clarify.
利顿女士说你把她的衬衫拉扯开了
Miss Lytton says you wrenched her blouse open.
我没有
I did not.
怀特豪斯先生 你挺强壮的
You're a strong man, Mr Whitehouse.
据我了解 以前还是牛津赛艇蓝队的
A former Oxford rowing Blue, I understand.
是名运动员
An athlete.
你可以肯定地说
And you can state to a certainty
你从未在激♥情♥时刻 拉扯开过女性的上衣吗?
that you've never wrenched a woman's blouse in a moment of passion?
我可以
I can.
利顿女士说 你在电梯里撕坏了她的内♥裤♥
Miss Lytton says you ripped her underwear in the lift.
我没有撕坏她的内♥裤♥
I didn't rip her underwear.
-难不成是内♥裤♥自己撕坏的? -不是
- Oh, they ripped by themselves then? - No.
那条内♥裤♥ 用你自己的话说 是“异常轻薄”?
That's how, what was your word, "insubstantial" the underwear was?
说到女性内♥裤♥的轻薄程度
You have expertise when it comes to the substantiality
你对此很专业吗?
of a woman's underwear?
-大♥法♥官 -乌德考夫特女士
- My Lord. - Miss Woodcroft.
这个情况对你来说并不正常吧?
This wasn't a normal situation for you, was it?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
当然了 除非从A地点走到B地点期间
Unless, of course, having upright sex with a woman
与女性进行站立式性行为
while you were travelling
对你来说是正常事?
from A to B was normal for you?
不 不正常
No, it wasn't normal.
以前从没发生过吗?
Never happened before?
从来没有
Never.
你和利顿女士 曾经在下议院发生过
You and Miss Lytton had had sex in the Commons
两次性行为
before on two occasions.
是的
Uh, yes.
所以你有理由认为
So you might have reasonably expected for
她这一次也会愿意这样做?
her to be willing to do this again?
在下议院的另一个场合里 跟你发生性行为?
To have sex with you in another Commons setting?
也许吧 但在那个时刻并没有
Perhaps. Just not at that particular moment.
你进电梯的时候非常气愤 对吗?
You were enraged when you entered the lift, weren't you?
-不是 -你对那篇报道很生气
- No. - You were angry about the article.
有点沮丧 但算不上气愤
A bit frustrated, not... not enraged.
需要明确的是 事件在电梯里发生得非常快
To be clear, it was fast, what happened in the lift.
-不到一两分钟就结束了? -是的
- Over in less than a minute or two? - Yes.
所以我再问你一次 怀特豪斯先生
So let me ask you again, Mr Whitehouse,
在你走进电梯的时候
when you entered the lift,
你是否希望可能会发生性行为?
were you hoping that sex might take place?
没有 一开始是没有的
Uh, no. Not initially.
后来呢? 是什么让你突然改变了想法?
So what happened? What suddenly made you want to have sex?
我已经说过了 她看我的眼神
As I said, she looked at me,
很快我就明白会发生这种事了
and It became pretty clear, pretty quickly, that was going to happen.
但我进电梯时 并没有认为会发生这种事
I didn't enter the lift thinking that was going to happen.
所以你走进电梯 她用某种眼神看着你
So you enter the lift, she looks at you in a certain way,
然后你们就立刻激♥情♥碰撞并接吻了?
and then you immediately collide and kiss?
不 并不是立刻开始
Not immediately, no.
然后你把手放在了她的臀部?
And then your hand is on her bottom?
是她把我的手放上去的
She guided my hand there.
这部电梯很小 也就一米多宽
It's a very small lift, a little more than a metre wide.
你说你们当时离着有多近?
How close would you say you were, exactly?
我们在接吻 所以很亲密
Uh, we were kissing, being intimate.
所以非常近?
So very close?
相隔十厘米或二十厘米 甚至更近?
Ten or 20 centimetres apart, or perhaps less even?
我想是这样吧
Yes, I suppose.
所以如果她说了“别在这里” 你肯定会听到?
So if she'd said "not here," you'd have heard her?
对 但她什么都没说
Yes, but she never said anything.
一个字都没说?
No words were spoken?
没有
None.
你说你不是个野蛮的人
You say you are not a brutish man.
如果你听到她说“别在这里” 你是会停下的
You'd have stopped if you'd heard her say "not here."
我当然会 但她并没说这句话
Of course I would have, but she didn't say that.
但她告诉我们 她确实有让你停下来
She told us she did tell you to stop.
她搞错了
She's mistaken.
-她说了“别在这里” -她没有说
- She said, "Not here." - She didn't.
你明明知道她拒绝了你
You entered her even though
但你依然插入了她的身体
you knew she was telling you no.
不是的
No.
而且你还跟她说: “别他妈这么戏弄我”
And yet you told her, "Don't be such a prick-tease."
我得走了
I should go.
如果我不认识你 那我应该认识一下
Well, if I don't know you, I should.
别他妈这么戏弄我
Don't be such a prick-tease.
怀特豪斯先生?
Mr Whitehouse?
怀特豪斯先生
Mr Whitehouse,
你需要我重复一下这个问题吗?
do you need me to repeat the question?
我已经跟你说过了 我并没有说过这话
I've already told you that I did not say that.
或许听不清的人是你吧 乌德考夫特女士
Perhaps it is your hearing which is suspect, Miss Woodcroft.
怀特豪斯先生 这个词是什么意思?
What does that word mean, Mr Whitehouse?
哪个词?
Which word?
“戏弄”
"Prick-tease."
这个问题不切实际 我没说这个词
That's academic, I didn't say it.
-但你明白这个词的意思? -当然了
- But you understand what it means? - Of course.
那就请你给我们讲一下吧
Well, tell us, please.
是指一个女人激起了男人的性♥欲♥
It's a woman who sexually arouses a man
却不打算继续下去
and doesn't plan on following through.
但我没说这个词 这样说很不雅
But I didn't say it. It's a foul word.
为什么很不雅?
And why is it a foul word?
因为它有损对方人格 而且专横狂妄
It's demeaning and presumptuous.
还有别的吗?
Anything else?
还很歧视女性
Misogynistic.
所以如果一位男性 对一位女性说了这种话
So if a man did say it to a woman,
你是否同意
do you agree
他是因对方不想发生性行为 而对其进行警告?
he would be admonishing her for not wanting sex?
如果说了的话 是这样的 但我并没有说
If a man said it, but this man did not.
我想进一步澄清一下
So just to be absolutely clear,
你说你并没有说
is it your evidence that you did not say
“别他妈这么戏弄我”
"don't be such a prick-tease,"
你的证据是 “因为你从不会说这种话”?
because that is something you would never say?
-是的 -你以前从未对任何人说过?
- Yes. - You have never said it before, not to anyone?
我没有说过
I have not.
所以利顿女士告诉我们
So when Miss Lytton tells us
你说了“别他妈这么戏弄我”
you said, "Don't be such a prick-tease,"
那么她一定是在说谎
she must be lying.
可惜是这样
Sadly.
她说你强♥奸♥了她 也是在撒谎?
She's lying when she says you raped her?
是的
She is.
有没有任何人拒绝过你 怀特豪斯先生?
Has anyone ever said no to you, Mr Whitehouse?
这个问题很荒谬
That's an absurd question.
利顿女士会拒绝你
Is it inconceivable that
这种事是不是非常不可思议?
Miss Lytton would say no to you?
当然不是 但在这件事中 我们双方都是同意的
Of course not. But in this instance, we were both saying yes.
-你确定吗? -是的
- You're sure of that? - Yes.
利顿女士对你做出强♥奸♥的不实指控
Do you know of any reason why Miss Lytton
你知道她这样做的原因吗?
might make a false allegation of rape against you?
不知道 说实话 这让我有些担心她
No, and it makes me worried about her, to be honest.
但她这样做 并不能得到任何好处 对吗?
But she doesn't gain any advantage by doing this, does she?
-好处? -就她的职业生涯而言
- Advantage? - In terms of her career.
对她的职业生涯肯定没有任何帮助
It's not going to help her career, is it?
所以这样看来 在你结束这段关系后
So it appears that after you end the relationship,
她依然继续为你工作
she continues to work for you,
然后当你表现出你想要她的意愿
and then when you show her you want her,
这也正是她想要的 她却指控你强♥奸♥了她
which is what she wants, she accuses you of rape.
这说得通吗?
Have I got that right?
我知道这听起来很没道理
Look, I can see how that sounds.
听起来非常不合理 对吧?
It sounds very unlikely, doesn't it?
也许她的目标是要毁掉我的职业生涯
Destroying my career was perhaps her goal.
为什么?
Why?
想要表达自己的伤痛
Surely there are less catastrophic ways
显然还有更理智一些的方式吧?
for her to express her hurt?
她本可以告诉你妻子的
剧集 | 剖析丑闻(2022) | 导航列表