剧集 | 剖析丑闻(2022) | 导航列表
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
别说傻话了 进来吧
Don't be ridiculous. Come in.
说实话 我没想到你坚持到现在才崩溃
To be honest, I'm surprised you haven't cracked before now.
谁说我崩溃了?
Who says I've cracked?
所以你只是大半夜的在街上闲逛?
Just wandering the streets in the middle of the night?
顺便说 你看起来棒极了
Looking fantastic, by the way.
-我真希望你去找法官聊过 -那也没什么用
- I wish you'd gone to the judge. - It would've served nothing.
能说出真♥相♥啊 你其实认识那个被你起诉的人
Uh, except the truth, that you know the man you're prosecuting.
-我不认识他 -你曾经是他妻子的补习伙伴
- I don't know him. - You were tutorial partners with his wife.
-那是贺礼 -拜托 凯特
- That was Holly. - Come on, Kate.
我来这里不是听你训斥的 所以…
Look. I didn't come here for the lecture, so...
我知道 你来是为了寻求有趣的陪伴
I know. You came for my sparkling company.
我确实应该去找法官
It's true I should have gone to the judge.
或者皇家检察署 甚至安吉拉都可以
Or the CPS, or even Angela.
但已经太迟了
But it's too late now.
你之前在电♥话♥里的声音
Your voice on the phone earlier,
你知道让我想起了什么吗?
you know what it reminded me of?
你被侵犯后 我在学校的洗手间里找到你时
When I found you in the loo at uni, after your assault.
你一直在擦洗自己 差点把皮肤都擦破了
You'd scoured yourself to the point of breaking skin.
我不想聊…
Look. I don't wanna talk about that...
我知道你不想 我明白
I know you don't. And I get it, I do.
但我感觉你对自己很刻薄
But it's like you're being mean to yourself,
非要独自承受这个负担
carrying the burden alone.
我不喜欢你这样
And I don't like it.
你从没告诉过我那人是谁
You never told me who it was.
-因为这不重要 -凯特!
- Because it doesn't matter. - Kate!
这当然很重要
It most certainly matters.
是汤姆瑟芬吧?
It was Tom Southern, wasn't it?
-我知道是风流才子的人 -什么?
- I knew it was a Libertine. - What?
你也算是承认了
You admitted as much.
-听着 不是汤姆瑟芬 -那是谁?
- Look, it wasn't Tom Southern. - Then who?
拜托 我可是你最好的挚友
Please. I am your best mate.
为什么不能告诉我到底是谁干的?
Why can't you tell me who did this to you?
(詹姆斯怀特豪斯审判内♥幕♥)
你一定是在开玩笑吧
Oh you must be joking.
我的天
Oh my God.
我感觉自己好蠢 这个人就在我眼前
Oh I feel so stupid, literally staring me in the face.
他妈的 凯特
Oh fucking hell, Kate.
我怎么早没想到呢
Oh I wish I'd known.
本来也改变不了什么
It wouldn't have changed anything.
你为什么非要接手这个案子?
What possessed you to take this case?
起诉侵犯自己的…
Prosecuting your own...
强♥奸♥犯?
Rapist?
没有人比我更有资格接手了
No one else was qualified, not like me.
但你却让自己经历这一切
But to put yourself through this...
阿莉 我别无选择
Ali, I had no choice.
你怎么能每天直视他的双眼?
How do you look him in the eye every day?
我一直在回避
I've avoided it.
但明天就不可能了
But that won't be possible tomorrow.
是今天
Today.
这难道不会让你丢掉工作吗?
Isn't... isn't this a sackable offence?
我的朋友 你彻底搞砸了
Oh, my friend, you fucked up.
是啊
Yeah.
所以今天
So today...
你要把他也彻彻底底地搞砸
you've got to fuck up brilliantly.
-嗨 -把你吵醒了 对不起
- Hey. - I woke you. I'm sorry.
没关系 进来吧
It's all right. Come in.
你在发抖
You're trembling.
大事不妙了
Something terrible happened.
什么?
What?
那帮人在亚力克的房♥间里疯闹
The boys were carrying on in Alec's room,
有人带了海♥洛♥因♥
and somebody brought heroin.
海♥洛♥因♥?
Heroin?
我带着汤姆跑出去了 因为…
I got Tom out of there because, well...
没关系的
It's okay.
我也不想知道
I don't wanna know.
你能离开 我就很开心
I'm just glad you left.
你是个好朋友
You're a good friend.
我感觉我可以完全信任你
I feel like I can trust you with anything.
你可以的
You can.
任何事都可以
Anything.
你可以做我的不在场证明人 亲爱的索菲
You can be my alibi, sweet Soph.
你为什么需要不在场证明?
Why would you need an alibi?
我好像彻底搞砸了
I think I've fucked up, big time.
嘿
Hey.
过来睡觉吧
Come to bed.
你没事吧?
You okay?
我刚刚意识到 那是同一晚的事情
I've just realised it was the same night.
什么是同一晚的事?
What was the same night?
我们跳舞
Us dancing,
和亚力克出事的那晚
and the night of Alec's accident.
是吗?
Hmm. Was it?
对 是的
Yes, it was.
抱歉 对不起
Sorry. I'm sorry.
真抱歉 对不起
Oh! So sorry. Sorry, sorry.
很抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
是我的错
It's my fault.
还有十分钟 我们就得出门了
We need to be out of the door in ten minutes.
我不想去上学
I don't want to go to school.
为什么?
Why not?
我想去看爸爸指责那位女士是骗子
I want to watch Daddy call that lady a liar.
皇家刑事法庭 可不是小孩子该去的地方
The Crown Court isn't a place for children.
为什么?
Why not?
我们可以在下议院里看爸爸的
We got to watch him in the House of Commons.
-这是两回事 -什么是两回事?
- Well, this is different. - What's different?
艾米莉想看爸爸指责那位女士是骗子
Em wants to watch Daddy call that lady a liar.
没必要的
Uh, well, there's no need for that.
她为什么要说谎 爸爸?
Why would she lie about you, Daddy?
嗯 因为…
Well, because, um...
她肯定是搞糊涂了
She must be confused.
她是坏人吗?
Is she a bad person?
重要的是 我们都知道故事的结局 对吗?
The thing is we all know how this story is going to end, don't we?
我们怎么知道?
How do we know?
因为我们完全有信心 陪审团会看到真♥相♥
Because we have the utmost faith that the jury will see the truth.
小伙子 我是谁?
And what am I, good man?
怀特豪斯家的人
A Whitehouse.
-那你又是谁 小伙子? -怀特豪斯家的人
- And what are you, my good man? - A Whitehouse.
怀特豪斯家的成员会怎样?
And what is the thing about Whitehouses?
我们总会名列前茅
We always come out on top.
就这么简单
Simple as that.
-他妈的 抱歉 -爸爸!
- Fuck! Sorry! - Daddy!
妈的 对不起
Fucking... Sorry. Sorry.
实在是太烫了!
It's bloody hot!
不用担心
Don't worry.
告诉我 一切都会没事的
Tell me everything's gonna be okay.
一切都会没事的
Everything's going to be okay.
-他来了! -怀特豪斯先生!
- Here he comes! - Mr Whitehouse!
怀特豪斯太太!
Mrs Whitehouse!
-退后 快点 -怀特豪斯先生!
- Get back. Come on. - Mr Whitehouse!
首相对你的丈夫依然抱有信心吗?
Does the prime minister still have confidence in your husband?
-你确定? -一杯已经是我的极限了
- You sure? - One's my limit.
我很欣赏能这样克制自己的人
I do admire people with that sort of restraint.
你可不想看到我在法庭上发抖
You wouldn't want to see me shaking.
实际上我挺想的
I would, actually.
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
你的魅力是加分项
Your charm is a plus,
但今天 你的确信态度对我们没什么用处
but your certitude won't serve us today.
我没有强♥奸♥她
I didn't rape her.
我很确信这一点
Of that I am certain.
但你是个现代男性
And yet, you are a modern man.
虽然是保守党 但也是个女权主义者
剧集 | 剖析丑闻(2022) | 导航列表