剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
熟悉我的人都可以作证
ask anyone who knows me- -
但 我真的没招了
but...I don't know what to do.
我一直在节食和锻炼
I- I've been dieting and exercising. I
是瘦了四磅 但再往后
I lost four pounds, but the rest...
就怎么也减不下去了
it just won't come off.
你的血检结果非常棒
your bloodwork is excellent.
我建议你使用一个疗程的
I'm recommending a course of a drug
模迪爱
called Mondify.
这是一种治疗糖尿病的药 但我会用它
It's a diabetes drug, but I use it off- label
给很多好莱坞明星
for weight loss with a lot of patients in Hollywood,
模特
the modeling industry,
诸多新闻主播减肥
lot of news anchors on Fox,
用的人不计其数
etcetera, etcetera.
是药片吗
Is it a pill?
我除了阿司匹林 平常不怎么吃药
I've never taken anything more than an aspirin.
不是药片 是针剂 一周打一次 你就能减重
Not a pill, a shot. Once a week. The weight will fly off.
针剂
A shot?
没错
Ugh, um
这个嘛 我
I don't know. Um...
听着 模迪爱很安全
Look, Mondify is nothing to be afraid of.
副作用很小
Side effects are minimal.
小针头 药监局批准的 没什么见不得人的成分
Tiny needle, FDA approved, all above board.
我自己也用模迪爱
You know, I use Mondify myself.
这是未来的趋势
It's a drug of the future.
来
Here.
我来教你怎么用
I'lI show you how to use it.
那我就扎进去 然后推注吗
So I just stab it in and push the button?
扎进去 推注 就这么简单
Mm- hmm. Just stab and push.
不如我们来干个针
Should we toast?
敬
To.
《时尚》
To Vogue.
你是玛丽·爱丽丝吧
Mary Alice, right?
你是希拉的助理
You're Sheila's assistant?
侧面照
Profiles.
转一圈看看
Give us a twirl.
你感觉如何
What do you think?
我觉得你真是太美了
I think you look fantastic. -
赶紧把手洗了
Go wash your hands, please.
三个词
Three words:
来自印第安纳谁在乎是哪儿的薇薇安·李
Vivian Lee from Nobody- cares, Indiana.
爱荷华
Iowa.
我要签下你
I'm signing you.
老天爷 真的吗
Oh, my goodness, really?
不开玩笑吗 -不开玩笑
For real real? - For real real.
去前台找马乔丽 她会处理后面的事
See Marjorie at the front desk. She'll get you all sorted.
我不会让你失望的
I won't let you down.
是模迪爱吗 -什么
Mondify? - Sorry?
你吃的什么药 是模迪爱吗
That's what you're on, Mondify?
是的
Yeah.
吃了多久了
How long?
大约四个月了
Uh, about four months.
注射那天我感觉有点恶心
I get a little nausea on the day of the shot,
除此之外 我感觉很好
but, otherwise, I feel great.
行 加油吧
Well, keep it up.
我们会让你变成有史以来最潮的姑娘
We'll make you the it- iest it girl ever.
看这里 薇薇安
Over here, Viv.
就是这样
That's it.
我勒个去 太漂亮了
Oh, fuck me in the ballsack, that's beautiful.
她简直是个女神 -很棒 对吧
She's a goddess. - Good, right?
老天爷 她简直是他妈的模特中玛莎拉蒂
God, she's a fucking Maserati.
轰 轰 宝贝
Vroom, vroom, baby.
小心 这是眼睑 不是车♥库♥门
Careful. It's an eyelid, not a garage door.
希瑟 来一下
Oh, Heather. Come here.
嗯 漂亮的颜色
Mm. Pretty color.
希拉 这位是我的朋友兼室友希瑟·比林斯
Sheila, this is my friend and roommate Heather Billings.
很荣幸见到你 克莱恩小姐
It's an honor to meet you, Miss Klein.
希瑟是位优秀的模特
Heather is a fabulous model.
你应该看看她的照片集
You should see her portfolio.
这里很热 让大家都出去
It's hot in here. Let's get everybody out.
我的姑娘快热化了 快快
My girl's overheating. Chop, chop.
走吧
Come on.
喔 大美女
Ugh, gorgeous.
鬣狗与美羚羊是不能共存的
A gazelle cannot live with a hyena.
你说希瑟吗 她不是鬣狗
Heather? She's not a hyena.
你不觉得那个女孩为了生存会毫不犹豫的
You don't think that girl wouldn't eat you in a heartbeat
把你生吞活剥了吗
just to stay alive?
那姑娘有利爪
She's got claws.
我可不是指她难看的假指甲
And I'm not talking about those dreadful press- ons.
看这儿 薇薇安
Over here, Viv.
薇薇安
Vivian!
要是鼻子歪了 那我死定了
Oh, if it's broken, I'll just die.
我真的好傻
I am so stupid.
你鼻子不会有事的
Your nose will be fine.
薇薇安 我担心的是你的心电图
Vivian, what I'm worried about is your electrocardiogram.
你忘了告诉我你有心脏杂音吗
You forgot to tell me you have a heart murmur?
这是脊柱侧弯的并发症
Well, it's a complication of my scoliosis,
但我不觉得特别要紧
but I- I hardly thought it mattered.
它不会影响我的日常生活的
I- I don't let it affect my daily life.
但这不代表你没病 这很重要
That doesn't mean you don't have it. It matters.
凭良心说 我不能让你
I can't, in good conscience,
继续吃模迪爱了
allow you to continue on Mondify.
你得心脏会爆♥炸♥的
Your heart could explode.
什么 但我需要这个药
What? But I need it.
薇薇安 这种药物可能会导致严重的瓣膜损伤
Vivian, this drug could lead to real valve damage.
会让你昏厥的
It caused you to black out.
万一你正在开车呢
What if you'd been driving?
你想苗条还是想活着
Would you rather be skinny or alive?
我这不是在夸张
That's supposed to be rhetorical.
肯定还有别的办法
Well, there has to be another way.
任何给体型带来重大改变的东西
Anything that radically changes
都会带来极大的风险
the composition of your body comes with extreme risk.
你在病史问题上对我撒了谎
You lied to me about your medical history.
事已至此 就算我有其他的办法
At this point, any options I do have,
也不想推荐给你
I wouldn't recommend to you.
但确实有别的办法吧
But there are other options then?
薇薇安
Vivian.
所有办法必须有一个真诚的前提
These things have to come from a place of honesty.
那就是健康第一
Health first.
而不能源于某种追求极致纤瘦的
It can't come from some insane, jealous desire
疯狂嫉妒的欲望
to be the skinniest or the prettiest.
你是对的
You're right.
我不知道自己是怎么了
I don't know what's gotten into me.
在我的整个人生中
You know, my whole life,
成为模特是我下定决心
becoming a model was a statement
也要实现的人生宣言
I was determined to make about.
哪怕困难重重
overcoming odds,
我也要证明 我不会被健康状况
about proving that I wasn't limited by my condition,
也就是脊柱侧弯限制
my scoliosis.
但是这个行业的姑娘们
But there's another philosophy
也有着另一个信条
that drives girls in this industry.
不是展现最好的自己
And it isn't about being the best version of you,
而是要比其他人更优秀
it's about being better than them.
这条路充满苦涩和算计
And it's bitter and petty, and
但我已经无法自拔了
I- I just got caught up in it.
求你了
Please.
我想告诉外面的那些心怀梦想的姑娘们
I want to show little girls out there who have big dreams
并非只有这一条路可走
that there is a different way to be.
我想成为自强不息
I want to be an example of
和自尊自爱的榜样 但是
empowerment and self- love, but...
但我必须留在这个行业内才行
I have to stay in the business to do that.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表