剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
你为什么不染一下
Well, you might just want to dye it.
之类的呢
Or something.
你这样有种女同背包客的感觉
It's kind of giving lesbian backpacker vibes.
无意冒犯哈
No offense.
我喜欢你的老奶奶眼镜
Love the granny glasses.
感谢收看新一集的
And you're watching another episode
《野兽节奏》
of The Beastly Beat.
这是一款化妆节目
The show where you watch me do my makeup...
这里开始像个真正的家了
It's starting to look like a real home.
就是
So...
我在想
I was thinking about, uh,
你去年的《彭赞斯海盗》
how good you were last year in that, uh
演得那么出色
that Pirates of Penzance.
你今年还想再演一次吗
Think you might want to try out for a play again this year?
我找到一箱你妈妈的工作杂物
You know, I found a box of your mom's office stuff.
有台笔记本电脑 几张照片
There's a laptop, some pictures.
不知道这张
You don't think
海盗王的照片会不会激发你斗志
the Pirate King might be able to convince you?
天啊 爸爸 别这样
Arr! - God, Dad, stop!
我天 谢尔比
Jesus. Shelby.
不好意思
Sorry- -
你怎么弄成这样
What's going on?
嗯 -天啊 我没看见
Huh? - God, I didn't see.
你怎么不戴眼镜
Why aren't you wearing your glasses?
是学校里有人说什么了吗
Is something going on at school?
够了 闭嘴 你什么都不懂
Dad, just shut up! You don't understand anythingl
你好啊 食尸鬼们
Hello, ghouls.
是我 安娜·雷克夏
C'est moi, Anna Rexhia.
我想给大家讲一个直面恐惧的故事
I want to tell you a story about facing your fears.
很久以来
You know, for the longest time,
厌食症”都是一个我不愿提起的词
"anorexia"was a word I wouldn't even let myself think.
我内心深处 知道自己符合这个标签
It was a label that I knew deep down applied to me.
这让我无比害怕
And that was terrifying.
但是生命如此短暂
But life is too short
怎么能被一个词吓倒
to let a word have that kind of power over you.
所以我把自己的名字改成了这个词
So I made it my fucking name.
而正因为如此 我才从
Oh, and because of that, I have had
有同样经历的人那里
so much love and support
收获了这么多的爱和支持
from other people who've gone through the same shit.
这也是我喜欢如此打扮的原因
It's the same reason I like to dress up like this.
用大笑直面恐惧
To laugh in the face of fear.
ro G 所以
So...
faclng ou cd 你们觉得怎么样
What do we think?
死婴回来了
Dead baby got back.
宝宝死而复生了
Baby got backed over.
随便吧
Okay, whatever.
同性恋的人生是一种拖累
♪ Life's a drag when you're a fag ♪
倒不如
♪ So instead...♪
死掉
♪Be dead. ♪
下期见
Ta- ta.
记得订阅关注哦
Like, subscribe, follow, all the things.
好朋友一辈子 在吗
现在不方便视频
shellsbells08
你好 新朋友
Hi, new friend.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没干什么
Nothing.
没干什么吗
Nothing?
你怎么可能没干什么 傻瓜
It's impossible to do nothing, silly.
我 这会儿正坐在床上
Um, I guess I'm sitting on my bed.
我之前在跟我爸吃晚饭 但他
I was eating dinner with my dad, but he was being...
太烦人了 -哦 我懂
so annoying. Oh, that sucks.
我爸是全世界最讨厌的人了
My dad is literally the most annoying person in the world.
不 我爸才是
Uh, no, mine is.
他俩在谁更讨厌上
They're like first and second place
可以分列第一第二
Most Annoying Dad.
两个人都能去参加比赛了
Like, they like, go to competitions, probably.
他们会回看对方的视频 研究对方的动作
Like, they study each other's moves on video in slow motion
学习怎么比对方还讨厌
analyzing how to be the most annoying.
你真有趣
You're really funny.
哦 不是的
Oh, my God, no.
我就是随口一说
So random.
我喜欢你的网名“好朋友一辈子”
I like your, uh, screenname, "BFF4EVA. "
你的真名是什么
What's your real name?
我真名很难听
Uh, real names suck.
我有个主意
Hey, I- I have an idea.
你们想给彼此起外号♥吗
You want to give each other nicknames?
什么外号♥
Like what?
比如 我可以叫你谢尔贝丽
Like I'll call you Shellybelly.
你可以叫我死党
And you can just call me Bestie.
这是我们之间的秘密
It'll be like a secret just between us.
好吧
Okay.
死党
Bestie.
谢尔贝丽
Shellybelly.
那个小家伙是谁
Who's that little guy?
没什么 只是我小时候的玩具
nothing, just this dumb thing from when I was a kid.
都不知道怎么会放这里的
I don't even know why it's here.
他好可爱
he's so cute.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
粉粉熊
Pink Bear.
他以前是粉色的
He used to be pink.
现在都变成灰的了
Now, he's more like a gray.
这么想来 也许他是只老鼠
I think he might be a mouse, actually.
嗯 我好喜欢他
Well, uh, I love him.
不管他是什么
Whatever he is.
你那张海报好酷
Cool poster.
我喜欢《皮平》
I love Pippin.
等等 你也知道《皮平》
Wait, you know Pippin?
当然知道
Of course.
天啊 里面的原声我百听不厌
Oh, my God, I'm literally obsessed with that soundtrack.
我知道 我也是
I know, me, too.
我们去年夏令营时演过
Like, we did it last summer at camp.
别说了 我要羡慕死了
Stop, I- I'm literally dying right now.
我扮演凯瑟琳
And I played Catherine.
但我其实可以唱得比主角还好
But I can actually sing the Leading Player better.
快给我看看给我看看
Show me, show me, show me.
等等 别 还没好
Wait, no, not yet.
我有点害怕 -好的 1
I'm scared. Okay, one...
还没好呢 -2
No, not yet. - Two
别让我数到3
Don't make me get to three.
我看起来像个怪物
I look like a freak.
谢尔比
Shelby
你看起来美极了
you look amazing.
你怎么从没说过你化妆这么好看
Why didn't you tell me you were so good at makeup?
你一定要化成这样去上学
You have to wear that to school.
什么
What?
不 天 不可能的
No. Oh, my God, no way.
绝对不行
Never.
为什么
Why not?
因为大家会说我看起来像疯子 我
Because everyone would say I look crazy, I
我会很害怕的
I would be way too scared.
拜托 那你也得化点什么
Come on, do something.
哪怕只化眼妆
Even just the eye makeup.
就像安娜·雷克夏说的
It's like what Anna Rexhia says.
让你害怕的事
"When you feel scared of something,
就是你要做的事
that's the thing you should do. "
只要你直面恐惧
If you face your fears,
好事就会将至
awesome things will happen.
河的那岸有片土地
♪There's a land beyond the river♪
我们称其为永远的甜蜜
♪That we call the sweet forever♪
只有在信念的指引下 我们才能到达彼岸
♪And we only reach the shore by faith's decree ♪
传送门会一个个地接踵而至
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表