剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
Go ahead.
好吧 我给你的门卡编程了
Okay. I, uh, I programmed your key card.
里面有你进去需要的所有数据
It's got all the data you need to get in.
但有件事 我稍稍打探了一下 这个团伙
But one thing. I did a little snooping, and this group
你一定要非常小心
Be very careful.
我是说 把他们杀光都行 但行事务必小心
I mean, kill them all, but be careful doing it.
欢迎来到麦格纳·摩特 请出示卡片 先生
Welcome to Magna Mater. Your card, sir.
欢迎您回来 菲尔普斯先生 都准备好了
Nice to have you back, Mr. Phelps. We're all set.
给您 先生 祝您今晚愉快
Here you go, sir. Enjoy the evening.
我总是很愉快
I always do.
下一件 是这个非常精致的
Next up, we have this very exquisite,
外形完美的胰腺
perfectly formed pancreas.
综合评分9.8
Its condition is rated 9. 8.
你没听错
You heard that right.
现在很少有这样的分数了
You generally don't get ratings like that nowadays,
因为到处泛滥着垃圾食品 毒品
with all the junk food, the drugs,
防腐剂食品
preservative- laden foods,
但这件是从一个18岁的女性身上收割下来的
but this one was harvested from an 18- year- old female.
她不抽烟 也不喝酒
She was a nonsmoker, a nondrinker
奉行素食主义
who practiced veganism.
对于这样一件品质优良的拍卖♥♥品
For a piece of this obvious quality,
我们要开始竞标了
we are going to start the bidding
起拍20万
at 200, 000.
有人出价25万吗 有人出25万
Do I hear 250? I have 250.
有人出30万吗
Who is going to make it three?
30万 有人出35万吗
Three. 350?
35万 谢谢您
350. Thank you.
有人出价40万吗
Do I hear four,
为了这个精致 年轻 素食的
for this exquisite, youthful, vegan
美国胰腺
American pancreas,
来自以玉米为主食的爱荷华州
from corn- fed Iowa?
你看上了 是吧
You have your eye on that one, huh?
它很美 不是吗
Well, it's a beauty, isn't it?
有人出价40万
We have four.
你看起来很健康 为什么感兴趣呢
You look in good health. Why the interest?
谁能出到45万呢
Who is going to make it 450?
你一定是新手吧
You must be new at this.
我第一次来
My first time.
器官不是给我的
The organ's not for me.
这只是单独的零售
This is strictly retail.
很少有病人来这里
Uh, very few patients come through here.
主要是那些对售后市场感兴趣的人来
Mostly those interested in the aftermarket.
你可以在俄♥罗♥斯♥或中国销♥售♥这些产品价格翻倍
You can move these in Russia or China and double the price.
他们喜欢美国的器官别问我为什么
They love American organs over there. Don't ask me why.
有人出价55万吗
Do I hear 550?
55万
550.
你为什么来这里 健康原因吗
Why are you here? Medical reasons?
我猜 只是好奇吧
Just curious, I guess.
有些人认为人体器官是
You know, some people consider human organ meat
一道美味佳肴
a great delicacy.
我听说 在巴黎有一家小酒馆
I hear that, uh, there's a little bistro in Paris
他们会微烤人的胸腺
where human thymus gland is lightly broiled,
就像牛羊胰脏一样 -75万
like sweetbread. - 750.
75万出价确认一次 两次
750 going once, going twice.
竞拍成功 售价75万美元
Sold for 750.
下一件
And now,
美的最高主体
a supreme objet of beauty.
人类的心脏
A human heart.
这是一个令人惊叹的标本
This is a stunning specimen.
评分8.5
8. 5.
采自堪萨斯州的恩波利亚
Harvested from Emporia, Kansas.
没错 一颗来自心脏地带的
That's right, a lovely heart
可爱心脏
from the heartland.
感觉到了吗
Feel this?
这是一把鲁格点380手♥枪♥
It's a Ruger 380 pistol, and it's pointed
枪口对准了你取出我肾脏的那个地方
at the exact same spot you took out my kidney.
它会粉碎你的内脏 让你死在地板上
It'll pulverize your viscera, leave you dying on the floor.
你不会在这里朝我开枪
You're not gonna shoot me in here.
麻烦了 来试试我会不会吧
Oh, please. Try me.
接下来的情况是这样
This is what's gonna happen.
我们到外面去谈谈
We're going to go outside and we're going to talk.
这是你活着离开这里的唯一机会
And that's your only chance of getting out of here alive
纳特莎
"Natessa. "
来吧
Come on.
托比 我很抱歉
Listen, Toby, I'm sorry.
真的 我 我 我不知道我还能说什么
Really, I am. I...I don't know what else to say.
为什么是我
Why me?
因为你是个容易的目标
Low- hanging fruit?
或者说你出现在了错误的时间错误的地点
Wrong place at the wrong time?
你的DNA在寻祖网上
Your DNA was on Ancestry. com,
你的基因档案也很完美
and your genetic profile was perfect.
像你这样的男人
Men like you- -
像我这样的男人
"Men like me"?
你对我这样的男人了解多少
What do you know about men like me?
嗯 你
Well, you.
你以为自己刀枪不入
you think that you're invulnerable, but
但实际上你是最容易被得手的目标
you're actually the easiest targets.
你傲慢自大 自以为是
You're arrogant and entitled
总是在脑海中
and always fighting against
与可怕的妈妈形象抗争
scary mommy in your head
总是试图证明自己的能力
and always trying to prove your potency.
那你呢
What about you? Hmm?
你被这样的工作吸引是因为你厌恶男性吗
You drawn to work like this because you hate men?
所有人都是历史 凭什么你的
All humans have histories. What makes yours
比我的更高尚
any more virtuous than mine?
你怎么敢
How dare you?
你不是一个人把它取出来的吧
You didn't take it out alone, did you?
我吗
Me?
不 当然不是 你以为我是什么啊
No, of course not. What do you think I am?
什么
Ow! What the.
我有一个团队跟着我
I had a team follow me,
你昏过去的时候
and, uh, then when you were out,
他们就进来 开始工作
they came in, and they got to work.
一切进行得很顺利
And it went very smoothly,
一般来说情况并非总是如此
which is not always the case.
你们在我体内植入了什么
What did you put inside me?
嗯 其实 他们
You know, actually, they've...
他们从没告诉过我那是什么
they've never told me what those are.
但我知道的是
But what I do know is that,
因为你现在所拥有的东西
because of what you're walking around with right now,
让你比以往任何时刻 以及未来的任何时刻
you are worth more than you have ever been before
都更有价值
or ever will be again.
所以会有人来找我吗
So someone is coming for me?
是啊 他们随时都可能来
Yeah, any day now, they're gonna come,
他们会 把它切掉取出来
and they're just gonna... gonna chop it right out.
然后你就又会像这一切发生之前
And then you'll be just as worthless as you were
一样一文不值了
before all of this happened.
你能放开我吗 托比
Can you please let go of me, Toby?
你真的开始弄疼我了
You're really starting to hurt me.
很好
Good.
托比 我就是个演员 好吧
Look, Toby, I'm an actor. Okay?
这是份工作
This is a gig.
我刚拿到演员工会卡
I- I just got my SAG card.
我上的是卡内基梅隆大学
I went to Carnegie Mellon.
我是在努力工作偿还学生贷款 我
I'm trying to pay my student loans. I.
我不知道这是怎么回事
I don't know what the fuck's going on.
你能放我走吗
Can you please just let me go?
你开枪了
You shot me.
我不想杀她的
I didn't want to kill her.
我只是想知道具体细节
I just wanted details.
你应该给我打个电♥话♥的 我们本来可以
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表