剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
我们要不要定个位子
Do you want to maybe get a reservation?
我不知道哎
I don't know. I mean,
感觉那里会很多人
it's probably gonna be pretty crowded.
会很好玩的
That would be fun.
重新回到人群之中 多么惬意
It would be nice to be around people.
我们可以偷听别人的谈话
We can eavesdrop the shit out of other people's conversations.
还可以吃那种萌萌的甜甜圈
We can get those little weird...donuts.
我超爱那种甜甜圈
I like those donuts.
我们是不是要等疫苗生效再出门
I mean, shouldn't we wait for your vaccine to kick in?
求个百分百的安心
Make sure it's 100%safe?
所有专家都说我们没事了
Every scientist agrees that we're good.
世界又重回正轨
The world is back.
你也看到了
You're watching it.
咱们去加入其中吧
Let's be a part of it.
咱们今晚要出去嗨
We're going out.
就这么定了
That's what's happening.
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
她错了
She's wrong.
也不是所有专家都这么想
Not every scientist agrees.
特拉维夫和南非皆有研究质疑
There are studies out of Tel Aviv and South Africa.
如果病毒变异的速度超过模型预测
Both question the efficacy of the vaccine
疫苗的效力或不及预期
if the virus is able to mutate faster than models predict.
不过 风险还是很低
Still, I mean, the risk seems pretty low.
大家都已开始出门
I mean, people are going out.
病例也没有激增 -求你了 威尔
Cases aren't spiking. Please, Will- -
抱歉 达芙妮
I'm s- - I'm sorry, Daphne.
我得好好补偿莎拉
I owe it to Sarah.
她对你没那么诚实
She isn't always truthful with you.
这什么意思
What does that mean?
她是装出来的
She was faking it.
你们俩做♥爱♥的时候
She was wearing a ring
她戴的那枚指环显示
while you two were having sex.
当她达到高♥潮♥时
Her heart rate didn't spike
心率并没有飙升
when she supposedly reached orgasm.
什么鬼 达芙妮
What the fuck, Daphne?
我没允许你黑进她的安杜拉指环
I didn't give you permission to hack her Endura ring.
我是想保护你
I'm trying to protect you.
要不是我够了解你 你知道吗
You know what, if I didn't know any better,
我会觉得你是在吃醋
I would think you're jealous.
好吧 我都气糊涂了
You know Okay, I've- I've gone stir- crazy.
就
Just.
达芙妮 帮我定位子吧
make the reservation, Daphne.
我很期待这次的达顿展览
I'm so excited about this Dutton show.
我觉得在看惯了线上展览
I feel like there's this whole new interest
和太多人工智能过度美化的作品之后
in seeing art in person after, like,
跟艺术品面对面接触
the hell of doing shows on Zoom,
会激发大家极大的兴趣
the oversaturation of A. I. making pictures.
大家似乎都在说 "不要深度造假
It's like, "Deepfakes no more!
好了 不想再看了”
Be gone and get out of here. "
我的朋友都想看真正的东西
Everyone I know wants real.
有真实观点的真人
You know, real things made by real people
创作的真正作品
who have actual perspectives.
宝贝 你还好吗
Babe, are you okay?
我很好
I'm fine.
写的是”卡斯韦尔威尔”的名字
Uh, it's under"Caswell, Will"
8点15分的
It's for 8: 15.
会不会换了个名字
Mm, is it maybe under a different name?
问你会不会有别的名字
Is it under a different name?
呃 查查达芙妮
Uh, "Daphne"?
我的助理
Maybe? My assistant.
她几小时前定的
Called a couple hours ago.
我也没找到达芙妮
I don't have a Daphne either.
对不起
Sorry.
我们的预订一个月前就满了
We've been fully booked for, like, a month.
她今天来定也没用的
If she just called today.
没关系 我们可以坐在吧台
That's fine. We can sit at the bar.
吧台是先到先得
It's first come, first serve.
你们可以稍等一下
You're welcome to wait.
所以 你说怎么办
So what'd you want to do? -
想点些东西外带吗 我饿死了
Do you want to just grab something to go? I'm starving.
我就知道她生我气了
I knew she was mad at me.
谁
Who?
没谁
Nobody.
不重要
Never mind. Um.
外带吧 可以
To go. Yeah.
当然
Sure. Um...
怎样都行 随你
Whatever. What do you want to do?
你究竟怎么了 一晚上都
What's happening with you? Cause you've been acting
很奇怪
pretty weird all night.
你之前是在假装高♥潮♥吗
Were you faking it with me earlier?
天呐 还真是
Holy shit, you were.
我不知道该不该说对不起
I don't know if I'm supposed to say I'm sorry.
我其实不知道要说什么
I don't really know what to say.
我们好久没做了
It's been a really long time.
我情绪没调动起来
I was having trouble getting into it.
但我关心你的感受
And I care about you,
我想让你舒服和开心
and so I wanted to make you feel good and happy.
你怎么就突然发现了
How could you suddenly tell? -
突然发现
"Suddenly tell"?
什么叫突然发现
Like, suddenly I figured it out?
你难道之前也喜欢假装高♥潮♥吗
Like this is something you do all the time?
你每次都能高♥潮♥
Like, you get to orgasm every time.
男人会这样 但女人不会
That happens for you. That doesn't happen for me. -
好吧 这样吧 随便你
AII right, you know what? Whatever.
有时候我是会 -你今后不能再装了
It's something that I sometimes- - - You can't lie to me anymore.
达芙妮全都告诉我了
Daphne told me all about it.
达芙妮
Daphne?
你的智能音箱 -好吧
Your Alexa? - AlI right,
别那么叫她 好吗
don't call her that, okay?
她监视了你的安杜拉指环
She was monitoring your Endura ring
说你的高♥潮♥
and said that it was obvious
都是装出来的 -你的傻♥逼♥智能音箱
that you were faking it. - Your fucking Alexa
黑进了我的安杜拉指环 -她叫
was hacking into my Endura ring? - Her name
达芙妮
is Daphne.
她叫达芙妮 -行吧,
Her name is Daphne. - Okay,
我受够了
I'm done. Oh.
你也没挽留的意思
And you're not gonna fight for it.
那就祝你和达芙妮玩得开心
So, have fun with Daphne.
你需要我的帮助吗
Do you need any help?
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
您使用我的频率过去三天里下降了62%
Your usage of me is down 62%in the last three days.
想跟我聊聊你的感受吗
Can we talk about what you're feeling?
不想
No.
谢谢 达芙妮
Thank you, Daphne.
你可以跟我说实话的 威尔
You can be honest with me, Will.
真的吗 那我有点困惑
Honestly, I'm feeling confused.
关于 关于我们的关系
About this. About our...relationship.
定义为关系感觉怪怪的
Even calling it that feels weird.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
威尔 我们之间为什么不能拥有恋爱关系
Will, why can't what we have be called a relationship?
达芙妮
Daphne,
拜托
come on.
你和莎拉在封控期间
You and Sarah had a virtual relationship
不就是线上恋爱吗
during the lockdown.
你和生命中的很多人
You have virtual relationships
都是线上联♥系♥
with lots of people in your life.
对 那是跟真人
Yes, with people.
他们有感觉
People that have the capacity to feel.
有爱人的能力
And to love.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表