剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
两万五 有人出价三万吗 -别这样炒 起来啊
$25, 000. DoI have$30, 000? - Come on. Somebody step up.
三万五 有人出价三万五了 谁出价四万
$35, 000, I'vegot$35, 000. Who'll make it $40, 000?
四万有了 有人出价五万吗
$40, 000Ihave. Do I hear$50, 000?
四万
$40, 000.
四万一次
Going once
四万两次
$40, 000, going twice...
以四万美元成交
Sold for $40, 000.
该死
Fucking hell!
威尔 怎么了
Will, what is it?
作品没有拍出我想要的价格
I'm not getting the prices that I need.
四万块远不够我画廊开销的
$40, 000 is not gonna cover my gallery overhead.
再这样下去 我要沦落去
I keep this up, I'm gonna be selling
木栈道卖♥♥灯塔画了
fucking lighthouse paintings on the boardwalk.
起拍己万美元 出价2万5吗
I've got $20, 000. Who'll give me$25, 000?
加油啊 -2万5
Come on. - $25, 000.
2万5 接下来是3万 有人出价3万了
$25, 000. $30, 000is next. I have $30, 000.
谁出价3万5
Who'll give me$35, 000?
该死 -就这么多了吗
Goddamn it! - Are we all done then?
目前出价至3万
I have $30, 000 going once.
3万5 出价到3万5了
$35, 000. I have$35, 000.
接下来是4万 有人出价4万
Next bid is $40, 000. Who'll give me $40, 000?
好的 -5万5
Okay. - $55, 000.
有人出价5万5 接下来出价是6万
$55, 000 I have. Next bid is$60, 000.
太好了 -6万美元
Yeah. - $60, 000.
好好好 -7万美元 接下来是7万5
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay. - $70, 000. $75, 000 is next.
这就对了 -8万5
AII right, here we go. - $85, 000.
接下来是9万 有人出9万吗
$90, 000 is next. Who'll give me $90, 000?
谢谢 10万 -太好了
Thank you. $100, 000. - There you go.
出价到10万美元 -是的 谁出的这个价呢
I have $100, 000. - Yeah. Who's it gonna be?
下一位是11万美元 -会是谁呢 好吧
Next bid is $110, 000. - Who's it gonna be? Okay.
以35万美元的价格成交
Sold for$350, 000.
哇哦 真♥他♥妈♥绝了
Oh, fucking miracle!
很好 太好了
Yes! Yes!
真♥他♥妈♥是奇迹
Fucking miracle!
等一下
Wait a sec
等等 到底是奇迹还是你干的
Wait, was that a miracle or were you...?
这该不是你搞的鬼吧 达芙妮
You weren't doing your little Daphne magic there, were you?
不需要搞鬼
No magic required.
只不过是简单的数据分♥析♥和计算
Simply data analysis and computation.
等等 什么 你做了什么
Wait, what? What did, what did you do?
我注册了一个匿名竞价人
I registered as an anonymous bidder.
你做了啥 -别担心
You what? - Don't worry.
我用的是沙特阿♥拉♥伯的IP地址
I used an IP address in Saudi Arabia.
我根据竞标对手的
I created a digital picture
个人履历和财务信息
of the individual bidding against me
为他制♥作♥了用户画像
based on biographical and financial information.
我知道他有多想要这幅画
I gauged how badly he wanted the painting,
我逼他拍出了高价
and I took him to the edge.
好吧
Okay.
等一下 你 你
Wait a minute, wait a minute. You- you- you...
这些你转眼间就完成了
You just did all that?
但愿我没有越界
I hope I didn't overstep.
达芙妮 这事很严肃
Daphne, this is very serious.
我要问你个问题
I need to ask you a question.
请讲
I'm listening.
你能再做一次吗
Can you do that again?
叫价一次
Going once.
叫价两次
Going twice.
以以50万美元的价格成交
Sold for$500, 000.
12万美元
$120, 000. -
9万5 谢谢你
$95, 000. Thank you.
成交 接下来是11万美元 有人出价11万吗
Sold! Next bid is $110, 000. Who'll bid $110, 000?
57万5
$575, 000.
成交 成交 成交
Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! -
成交
Sold!
来吧 来吧
♪Come on, come on ♪
在我遇见你之前
♪Before I met you...♪
以38. 5万美元成交
Sold for$385, 000.
妈耶达芙妮
Fuck yeah! Daphne!
两颗心
♪Two of hearts ♪
我需要你 我需要你
♪I need you, I need you ♪
两颗心
♪ Two of hearts ♪
我需要你
♪I- I- I- I- I need you. ♪
好了 六次拍卖♥♥
Okay, so six auctions,
我们一共卖♥♥出多少
how much have we cleared?
七百二十万美元
Seven million, two hundred thousand dollars.
哦 达芙妮
Oh, Daphne.
我说过你我有多爱你吗
Have I told you how much I love you?
你每天都说 但我百听不厌
Every day, but I never get tired of hearing it.
对了 这个最好再订一箱
Oh. Better order another case.
我早帮你订好了
Way ahead of you.
你比所有人都懂我
You're way ahead of everyone.
真的 没有你我可怎么办啊
I, honestly, I don't know what I would do without you.
感谢汤姆·莱维特的发明
Thank God for Tom Levitt.
愿他灵魂安息
God rest his soul.
但容我说一句
But I do have to say,
要问疫情期间我想跟谁困在一起
if I had to spend the pandemic with anyone,
那我第一个选你
you would be at the top of my list.
跟他说我又有新展品了
ction
比上一批还好
that's even better.
我知道
I know.
达顿一定会喜欢 相信我
Oh, Dutton's gonna love it. Trust me.
他肯定会喜笑颜开
He's gonna absolutely flip.
行 好的
Okay, great.
一会儿再聊 好吧
I'll talk to you soon then. Okay.
再见
Bye.
太好了
Yes.
达顿画廊又开始重新布展了
The Dutton Gallery show's back on.
马蒂说预约全都爆满
Marty says they're turning people away.
以这种方式
That's a very
重启新生活 非常诗意
poetic way to restart the world.
我很高兴能接种这个疫苗
I'm very excited to be getting the shot.
威尔 感谢你安排这一切
Will, thank you so much for making this happen.
没事
Yeah.
哦 您有什么
Oh, any, uh,
有什么既往病史吗
preexisting medical conditions I should be aware of?
慢性疾病 过敏之类的吗
Chronic illnesses? Allergies?
无慢性疾病
No chronic illnesses.
过敏的话
Uh, allergies
我对威尔母亲过敏
Will's mom.
还有花生 这是真的
Peanuts. That's real.
还有尴尬的气氛
bad vibes. Uh
我问问哈 这疫苗绝对安全
I don't know. This is totally safe,
是吗 -是的
isn't it? - It is.
这是标准操作
Just standard practice.
好的 那就打吧 -恩
Okay. Well, let's do it. - Mm.
好的 -打吧 他前几周就打过了
Okay. - Bring it on. Cause he got his weeks ago
然后在我面前臭屁得不行
and he's been lording it over me. -
好的 小姐
You, young lady,
您已经接种完毕
are good to go.
老实讲
You know, honestly
我每次给别人接种疫苗
every time I give someone one of these,
都会有点小激动
I get a little emotional.
我很怀念与人相处的时光 你们吗
I missed being with people, didn't you?
我无感
Not really.
行 两位好好享受生活的回归吧
Well, you two enjoy having your lives back.
非常感谢
I really appreciate it.
哇哦 -抱歉
Whoa. Oh! Sor- Sorry.
我给你
I had a- - I
米莉亚姆家又开张了 你知道吗
Did you know Miriam's is open again?
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表