剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
我的体内
There's something.
有个
A monster
怪物
inside of me.
我知道会有
I know there is.
我♥干♥这行的时间比你长 薇薇安
I've been in this business longer than you have, Vivian.
很多女生内心都跟你
Lots of girls have the exact same thing
有同样的怪物
inside them as you.
连我也有
Even me.
我只是藏得更好
I just hide it better.
你也 你也有绦虫
You have...you have a tapeworm?
绦虫
A tapeworm?
笑话谁呢 薇薇安
Don't mock me, Vivian.
你内心的怪物是嫉妒
The monster inside of you is jealousy.
不安感
Insecurity.
你如今拥有这么多 而我一无所有
You have so much right now, and I have nothing.
你为什么会觉得我威胁到了你
Why would you feel threatened by me?
祝明天的《时尚》拍摄好运
Good luck with Vogue tomorrow.
但愿你会得到梦寐以求的一切
I hope it's everything you ever dreamed of.
不 等等 回来 我很抱歉很 抱歉
No, no, wait. Come back. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry.
好吧 没想到我会这么说
AII right, I can't believe I'm saying this,
但这个模特太瘦了
but the model is too skinny.
一点肉都没有
There is no body.
根本架不住衣服
There is no body to hang the clothes on.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
怎么回事 -你比试衣的时候
What's going on? - You're down five pounds
瘦了五磅 亲爱的
from the fitting, hon.
这件衣服是高定 我们现在得重做了
The dress was custom tailored. Now we have to redo it.
不可能的
I can't be.
我明白 这行压力很大
I get it. There's a lot of pressure
但通常女孩子饮食失调才会瘦得
to be thin in this business, but I've seen girls go down
这么快这么脱相
fast and hard because of eating disorders.
你是怎么了
What's going on?
是暴食症还是厌食症 -不不
Is it bulimia, anorexia? - No, no.
我体质就是这样
It's just my constitution.
我又不是第一天工作 妹妹
This ain't my first rodeo, sister.
我不想让你难堪
I'm not trying to embarrass you.
我希望你的职业生涯能长长久久的
I want you to have a long and healthy career.
去死吧你 你个胖拉拉
Burn, you fat lesbian cow.
别盯着我看了
Ugh, avert your gaze from me.
打扰下
Excuse me.
我明白你需要吃下去
I respect your process,
但开拍前 你最好把那些垃圾吐掉
but you better purge that shit before we shoot.
薇薇安
Vivian?
我就不该把它给你
I never should have given it to you.
这要求强大的责任感
It's too much responsibility. You're...
你太年轻了 我
You're too young. I
很抱歉 薇薇安 这都是我的错
I'm so sorry, Vivian. This is my fault.
我体重掉得控制不住了
I can't stop shedding weight.
这害我丢了工作
I'm losing jobs.
我太瘦了
I'm too skinny.
更重要的是
But more than that,
这让我像变了个人
it's changing me.
绦虫的代谢和储存机制
The tapeworm metabolizes and stores food
比人类更有效率
more efficiently than we do.
这就是为什么你狂吃不胖
That's why you can eat and eat without gaining in size.
但蠕虫却在一天天生长 它长得越大
But the worm does grow, and the bigger it gets,
消耗的就更多
the stronger its need to consume becomes.
所以你不能不停地喂养它
This is why you mustn't feed it too much.
但那种饥饿感不仅是对食物
But the hunger isn't just for food.
而是
It's for...
对一切
...everything.
我想全都吃下
All for me.
不给他人留一点
None for anyone else.
绦虫是一种强大的生物
The tapeworm is a powerful organism,
但它也很简单
but...it's also very simple.
它
You see, it
它靠自己的防御机制生存
Its function is its defense mechanism.
它需要进食
It consumes.
随着绦虫长大 它的进食需要
As the worm gets bigger, its need to consume
就变成了你的进食需要
becomes your need to consume.
它的防御机制也变成了你的防御机制
Its defense mechanism becomes your defense mechanism.
吞噬
Devour.
吞噬任何被认为是威胁的东西
Devour anything deemed to be a threat.
我得把它弄出体外
I have to get it out of me.
做手术可以吗
Do the surgery.
它太大了 已经跟你融为一体
It's too big. It's enmeshed in you.
能给我吃点打虫药吗
Can I take something to kill it?
能杀死绦虫的药
Almost anything strong enough to kill the worm
也会杀了你
will kill you, too.
肯定有什么办法
There has to be something.
把它弄出来
Get it out of me!
好吧
Okay.
把这个喝下
This. Drink it.
绦虫对它有一种天生的反感
The tapeworm has an innate revulsion to it.
你腹部会剧烈收缩
You'll experience contractions,
蠕虫就会从最近的出口
and the worm will make its way out
你的肛♥门♥爬出来
to the nearest exit...your anus.
等它露出头时 你就揪着它用力拉
When you see its head, grab it and tug firm,
但别太用力
but gentle.
一直拉 直到把整个虫子拉出来
Keep pulling till the whole thing comes out.
按你刚才说的那个喂养速度
If you've been feeding it as moderately
它应该长到一英尺长了
as we discussed, it should be about a- a foot long by now.
不不不 求求你
No, no, no, please.
不 拜托
No, please.
求求了 不不不
Please, please, no, no, no.
薇薇安 你没接我电♥话♥
Vivian, you're not answering,
我猜你应该不在家
so I assume that means you're not home.
我就跟你说一下 我要来拿我的东西
Just letting you know I'm coming up to get my stuff.
薇薇安·李·芬奇 你这是怎么了
Vivian Lee Finch, what happened to you?
薇薇
Viv?
你在家吗
Are you in here?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嗯 你确实长了张模特脸
Well, you've certainly got the look.
但我只签愿意付出努力的女孩子
But I only sign girls who are willing to do the work.
你对这项事业有饥饿感吗
Are you hungry?
克莱恩小姐 我野心勃勃
Miss Klein, I am starving.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表