剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
Well, you should've called me. We could've,
本来可以把她扔在某个地方什么的
we could've dumped her somewhere. I don't know.
托比 托比 我想
Toby, Toby, I think...
我觉得我们应该去找警♥察♥
I think we should go to the police
让他们相信情况
and just convince them that this really happened
真的如你所说
the way that you said it did.
我会被判终身监禁的
I'|] go to prison for life.
他们不会相信我的
They're never gonna believe me.
他们可能已经在怀疑你了
Probably already suspect you,
我真的认为这是最好的办法
I really think this is the best way.
你去自首 你就能掌握主动权
You turn yourself in, you get ahead of it,
然后我会找最好的辩护律师
and- and then I will find the best defense lawyer,
给你找个律师 然后
and- and we will lawyer you up, and- -
哦 你忘了一件事
Oh, you're forgetting one thing
纳特莎说我是个有价值的商品
Natessa said that I'm a valuable commodity.
她说的是我休内的那个东西 正在生长
She's talking about this thing inside me, growing.
他们迟早会想要回米的
Sooner or later, they're gonna want it back.
我应该
Ishould just
我应该去巴西
I should just go to Brazil,
他们没有引渡条约
where they have no extradition treaty
还有最好的外科医生
and- and- and the best surgeons.
新的人生 你
A new life. You
你应该跟我走
You should come with me.
我有很多钱
I have a ton of money,
而且都是加密货币
and it's all in crypto.
等我把这该死的寄生虫弄出来
We can live in Rio in a penthouse,
我们就可以住在里约热内卢的顶层公♥寓♥
soon as I get this fucking parasite out of me.
我们 我们两个吗
Us? The two of us?
也许我 是有点爱你
Maybe I sort of do love you.
也许你正是我所需要的
Maybe you're exactly what I need.
也许
Maybe.
我现在才意识到
I'm just now realizing it.
别
Don't- -
托比 托比
Toby! Toby.
听着 我来处理这件事 我会报♥警♥ 然后
Look, I'll take care of this. I'll call the police, and...
只是 我真的觉得这是最好的办法
I- I just, I really think that that's the best way.
好吗
Okay?
我知道这听起来很离谱 但是
I know it sounds insane, but...
我只是在告诉你我看到了什么
I'm telling you what I saw.
你知道昨晚这里办的什么活动吗
Do you know what was here last night?
图书签售会
Book signing.
青少年吸血鬼的新书
New teenage vampire book.
他们称之为下一部《暮光之城》 -什么
They're calling it the next Twilight. - What?
是啊 目标定得很高啊 -这是不可能的
Yeah, it's hard to beat. - That's impossible.
我们有所有相关人员的名字
We have the names of everyone involved.
我们有收据 租赁协议
We have receipts, a rental agreement.
我们甚至还拿到了一本新书 给局里的礼物
We even have one of the books. A gift to the department.
不 不 不 不 我之前站在这里 这不是什么吸血鬼
No, no. No, no. I- I was standing on this spot, and it was no
暮光之城签售会
vampire Twilight book signing.
这里是 我滴妈 特别离谱
What happened here, oh, man, it was, it was obscene.
这儿附近是出了点事
There was something that happened near here.
今天早上 在一个垃圾箱里发现了
This morning, the body of a young woman
一具年轻女子的尸体
was found in a dumpster.
她腹部中枪 流血而亡
She'd been shot in the stomach. Bled out.
验尸官说她死于昨晚某刻
Coroner said she died some time last night.
她符合你对在卧室
She matches the description of the woman
袭击你那女人的描述
you say assaulted you in your bedroom.
她的背上甚至有一个很大的纹身
She's even got a large tattoo on her back.
但你对此事一无所知 对吧
You wouldn't know anything about that, though, would you?
我完全不知道
I don't know anything about that.
我只知道这个房♥间里发生了什么
I just know what happened in this room.
一群青春期前的孩子看青春吸血鬼文学
A bunch of preteens getting their minds blown by literature
看上头了而已
is what happened.
不是故意的
It was unintentional.
我不是故意要杀她的
I didn't mean to kill her.
但你告诉我们这就是那个偷了
But you told us this was the woman
你一个肾的女人
who stole one of your kidneys.
我说不好 我并不为她的死感到遗憾
I can't say. I'm not sorry she's dead,
但这并不意味着我是杀了她
but that doesn't mean I went out there to kill her.
我只是想知道他们给我植入了什么
I just wanted to know what they implanted in me.
你找到答案了吗
Did you get an answer?
嗯 我们要去哪里
Uh...Where are we going?
警♥察♥局在另一个方向啊
The police station is in the other direction.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你是他们同伙
You're in on it.
哦 你们两个混♥蛋♥都是同伙
Oh, you two fuckers are in it.
我觉得你不用担心我们 阿卡诺先生
I don't think we're the ones you need to worry about, Mr. Arcano.
天呐
Oh, my God.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
萨沙
Sasha.
我就知道你会帮我的
I knew you'd come through for me.
李 怎么了
Lee, what?
他们有索要赎金吗
Did they demand some kind of ransom?
我会还给公♥司♥的 我是说 我当然会
I- I'|I pay the company back. Imean, of courseIwi]l.
你已经付出了这么多 亲爱的孩子
You already have given so much, dear boy.
但我不能让公♥司♥或你个人出钱
But Icantlet the company or you personally pay.
喂 有人吗
Hello? Guys?
嗯 出来吧 都结束了
Huh? Come on, it's over.
出来吧 什么啊
Come on What
什么 这是怎么了
What'swhat's going on?
欢迎了解延龄草公♥司♥的最新收♥购♥计划
Welcome to the latest acquisition of Trillium Corp.
麦格纳·摩特项日
Magna Mater Projects.
几个月前我把提议带给了李
I brought it to Lee months ago.
它还在测试阶段 但是 到目前为止 一切进展顺利
It's still in beta, but, so far, so good,
什么 -托比
What? - Toby,
交流确实有利可图
communications are profitable,
是的 但最赚钱的商品将是
yes, but the most profitable commodity is going to be
在未来尽可能长地
extending life and extending pleasure
延长寿命 延长愉悦
as long as possible in the future
尤其是对女性来说
especially for women.
你在
What
你在我身体里放了什么
What did you put inside of me?
它被称为拿弗他利腺体
It's called a Glans Naftali.
这完全是一个全新的器官
It's nothing less than a brand- new organ.
全新的器官
A new organ?
这是科学的奇迹 它与肾上腺
A miracle of science. It works in concert
协同工作
with the adrenal glands.
这是什么鬼东西
What the hell is it?
正确移植后
When properly installed,
它会增强人类体感
it enhances the human experience,
产生新的荷尔蒙
produces new hormones that
重塑身心
rework the body and mind,
让人更美丽 更强壮 更健康
makes people better- looking, stronger, healthier,
并增强感知力
and heightens sensations,
尤其是那些与性有关的感觉
especially those associated with sex.
我已经植入了三个月了
I've had mine for three months,
我这辈子从没感觉这么好过
and I've never felt better in my life.
我的性体验绝对难以形容
The fucking Ive had is indescribable.
每次做♥爱♥都是
Every fuck is the
我这辈子最爽的一次
best fuck of my life.
而你要给某人
You're going to give someone
那种愉悦
that kind of pleasure.
你说得好像我应该开心似的
You say that like I should be happy.
定制器官才是末来 托比
Designer organs are the future, Toby.
大约30年后 人类将有一半的器官
In about 30 years, people will be walking around
由人类创造
with half their organs created by man,
并从像你这样的人身上采集
harvested from people like yourself.
你把它取出来后我会怎么样
What happens to me after you take it out?
萨沙
Sasha?
你这婊
You cu- -
拿弗他利腺体
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表