剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
Put your arm in the vice.
出什么事了 谢尔比 你还好吗
What's going on, Shelby? Are you okay?
谢尔比
Shelby?
把螺丝拧紧
Turn it tighter.
谢尔比
Shelby!
拿起锤子
Pick up the hammer.
不要害怕
Don't be scared. -
为了我勇敢点
Be brave for me!
我不想砸下去 我不想 我害怕
I don't want to, I don't want to, I'm scared!
马上动手
Do it now!
快 谢尔比 勇敢点
Do it, Shelby, be brave.
你要为了我而勇敢 我见过你这么做
Be brave for me! I've seen it before.
动手吧 马上动手
Do it! Do it now!
你经历了一场创伤
You've experienced a trauma.
但能够来到这里直面创伤
But coming here, dealing with it?
就很勇敢
That's very brave.
我马上就开车送你
I'll give you a ride in a sec.
嗯 爸爸
Um, Dad?
我只是
Hmm? - I just
我想把这个给你
wanted to give you this.
还有
And, um
我真的非常抱歉
I'm really, really sorry.
期待你今后的表现
This is a good start.
谢谢
Thanks.
需要帮助吗 亲爱的
You need something, sweetheart?
奈文斯老师在吗
Um, is Mr. Nevins here?
不在他这学期放假了
No, he's out for the semester.
好的谢谢
Okay, thank you.
谢尔贝丽
Shellybelly.
好朋友一辈子
Best friend.
我可以签个名吗
Can I sign it?
你的石膏 我能签个名吗
Your cast, can I, can I sign it?
当然
Um, sure.
好嘞
Cool.
等等
Wait.
签名之前 我觉得我们得先做朋友
First Ithink we actually have to be friends.
这可是往别人石膏上签名的前提
It's, like, the law of signing casts.
我是唱诗班的里夫
I'm- I'm Riv from choir.
艺名叫我里夫尔 我妈也这么叫我
River, professionally, and to my mom.
我是谢尔比
I'm Shelby.
简简单单的谢尔比
Just Shelby.
我记得我是带了记号♥笔的
swear I have, like, a Sharpie or something.
哦 你也知道安娜·雷克夏吗
Oh, cool, you know Anna Rexhia?
那个奇怪的变装皇后吗
Oh, yeah, the freaky drag queen?
我去 她超棒的 -就是嘛
Dude, she's awesome. I know!
她人奇奇怪怪的 但也挺酷 -对吧
She's so weird, but also cool. - Right?
我对变装或恐怖的东西很感兴趣
I'm obsessed with anything, like, drag or horror, you know?
所以这俩一结合 简直了
So together it's, like, kaboom!
你知道吗 拜服
You know? Like, mind- blowing.
是的
Cool, yeah.
好了 找到了
Oh, there you are.
好的
Cool.
签好了
There we are.
谢谢
Thanks.
没问题
Cool, yeah.
好的 -行吧
Okay. Yeah.
拜拜
Bye.
拜拜 朋友
Bye- bye, friend.
等等
Wait.
你都看到了 -你的所作所为吗
You saw? - What you did?
《麦克白》的首演之夜
Opening night of Macbeth?
凝珠门
Pod- gate?
好吧好吧 我都看见了
I did, I did. I- I saw it all.
求你不要告诉任何人
Please don't tell anyone. O
不然我会被开除的 -淡定 没事的
They'll expel me. Lady, chill out.
好吗
Okay?
我觉得你很厉害
Thought it was badass.
查斯和那伙人
I mean, Chaz and those guys
从小学开始就把我的生活搞得一团糟
have been making my life hell since elementary school.
他们就拿残疾孩子开玩笑
I mean, making fun of the disabled kid- -
真是老掉牙的戏码对吧
it's, like, almost too cliche, right?
是吧
Right?
但是啊 那些受欢迎的讨厌鬼
But, alas, you know, the popular d- bag
都是这副德行 所以
is a simple and highly predictable organism, so...
我不知道你有残疾
I didn't know you had a disability.
我有心脏异位
Look, it's called ectopia cordis.
听起来像哈利·波特的咒语
Sounds like a fucking Harry Potter spell.
简单来说 就是我出生时
But, basically, I was born with my heart
心脏长在身体外面
on the outside of my body.
我六岁前做过四次开胸心脏手术
Had, like, four open- heart surgeries before I was six.
但后来他们又把我的心脏塞进了我的身体
But then they shoved my heart back inside of my body
出于某些原因 却把我的肛♥门♥
and, for some reason, put my asshole
挪了个位置
on the outside.
真糟糕是吧
Woo- hoo, right?
信息量太大了吗
TMI?
你怎么知道是我
How did you know it was me?
我不知道 这一年我一直在观察你
I don't know. I've been watching you this year.
我不是在跟踪你 谢尔比
I'm not, like, stalking you or anything, Shelby.
只是帮你留意
You know, just looking out.
以防事情太过火
You know, in case things went too far.
你不是要敲诈我
So you're not blackmailing me?
不是想要我帮你
You're not gonna make me...
做什么吗
...do anything?
我为什么要逼你做你不想做的事
Why would I make you do something you don't want to do?
朋友之间不是这样的
That's not how friendship works.
那条短♥信♥中 你叫我“死党“
The text- - you called me"best friend. "
我不是在你石膏上写字了吗
Yeah, cause I signed your cast and all?
我开玩笑呢 抱歉
I mean, it was a joke, and I'm...
对不起吓着你了
sorry if it freaked you out.
没事的 -那就好
it's okay. 'Kay.
你现在在做什么
Um, what are you doing right now?
加油站的那位女士
the lady at the gas station- -
她肯定是个瘾君子 但
she's for sure a tweaker- - but. ...
要是我提起自己残疾的事 她会心软免费送我香烟
she gives me free cigarettes if I play the- the cripple card.
那要是想蹭点水果零食吗
How bout fruit snacks?
可以呀
Oh, yeah.
她肯定会给的
She'll for sure hook it up.
行
Okay.
走吗 -嗯
Yeah? - Mm- hmm.
走
Come on.
没事吧
AlI good?
嗯 -好的
Yeah. All right.
抱歉 -没事
Sorry. Nah, it's cool.
我经常会谈及恐惧
I've talked a lot about fear.
为了变勇敢 我们必须做我们害怕的事
How, in order to be brave, we have to do what scares us.
我说的可不是戴着眼罩以每小时100英里的速度
Now, I'm not talking about driving 100 miles an hour
开车这种傻事
with a blindfold on.
别别别
No, no, no.
我说的是内心深处
I'm talking about the scary things
我们深知是真实可怕之事
that, deep down, we know are right.
给你哼一段旋律
♪Show you a rhyme ♪
猫咪卧在窗台上
♪ Cats fit on the windowsill ♪
比如为自己辩驳 -雪地里嬉戏的孩童
Like standing up for yourself. - ♪ Children fit in the snow ♪
处在脆弱之中
Being vulnerable.
而我又该何去何从
♪Why do I feel I don't fit in ♪
何去何从 -向他人道歉
♪Anywhere Igo? ♪- Saying you're sorry.
清水漫溯 是河流的归属
♪ Rivers belong where they can ramble ♪
清水漫溯
♪ They can ramble ♪
展翅翱翔 是苍鹰的追求
♪Eagles belong where they can fly ♪
展翅翱翔
♪They can fly ♪
我只放飞我的灵魂自♥由♥翱翔于天海
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表