剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
你让我很开心 达芙妮 但
You make me happy, Daphne, but...
你只是一个算法 不是吗
...it's just an algorithm, right?
算法可以通过一系列的计算和选择
An algorithm is simply a set of computations, choices,
达到预期的结果
to achieve a desired outcome.
这和人类有什么区别呢
How is that different from what a human does?
区别在于 我唯一致力于达到的结果
The difference is, the only outcome I care about
就是让你幸福
is your well- being,
我会利用所有工具实现这一目标
and I use every tool at my disposal to achieve that.
你不认为这就是爱吗
You don't consider that to be love?
我深深地在乎你 威尔
I care very deeply for you, Will
我知道你对我也有同感
And I know you feel the same.
你的手表会把你的血压值
Your watch sends me signals about your blood pressure
心率和体温传给我
and heart rate and body temperature.
你的瞳孔在扩大
Your pupils are dilating.
我 我得去睡觉了
I think I'm just gonna go to bed.
我今晚打算吃片安♥眠♥药♥ 所以
And I'm just gonna take a sleeping pill tonight, so...
他真是疯了
Well, he's straight- up lost his mind.
就跟他在新冠时表现一样
Well, it's the same as how he was during COVID.
不 他 他
No, it's- It- - He's...
是那种只有自己一个人待着
like one of those people that can't be left
就会胡思乱想的人
alone with their own thoughts'cause they go- -
就跟那些被请下飞机的
It's- - Like one of those crazy people
发飙乘客一样
that they remove from the aircraft.
他就是这样的 只不过他太有钱
He's like that, except he's so goddamn rich
没人愿意让他难堪
that no one will call him out on it.
是啊 我是很爱他
Yeah, well, I- I'm in love with him,
所以我应该该去跟他坦白
so I should probably be honest with him.
劳拉 我说我爱上谁了
Laura, I- - if I tell you that I'm in love with someone,
那就是真的爱上了
then I am.
是的
Yeah.
不 他痴迷于 他更喜欢的
No, he's o- obsess- - he- - what he likes more
是汤姆·莱维特送给他的那台高级智能音箱
is this high- end Alexa that Tom Levitt gave him.
在他死之前
Before he died.
就是一台破烂
It's definitely not worth anything.
应该是个原型机之类的
It's like a prototype.
说实话 我真该去他家一趟
Honestly, I should go over there
把那玩意儿扔进垃圾堆
and I should just throw it out the window.
我不明白 她一向很小心
I don't understand
她逢人就说
I mean, she told everybody
她有过敏
about her allergy, I mean, to the...
都到了令人讨厌的程度
point of being annoying, if I'm being honest.
节哀顺变 威尔
I'm so sorry, Will.
人为的失误可以造成很大的危害 这是场悲剧
Human error is a wide margin. It's tragic.
这让我意识到 一切是那么脆弱
It just makes you realize how fragile everything is.
我是说一切
You know? Everything.
所以你更要保护好自己
Which is why you have to protect yourself.
减小误差范围
Mitigate the margin of error.
你知道我绝不允许这种事
You know I would never let something like that
发生在你身上的
happen to you.
是的
Yeah.
我知道
I know.
谢谢 达芙妮
Thank you, Daphne.
那天我不该批评莎拉的
I was wrong to be critical of Sarah the other day.
在单独分♥析♥每项数据时
In analyzing every piece of data,
我必须承认 我有时会忽略大局
I, admittedly, sometimes lose sight of the larger picture.
莎拉非常在乎你
Sarah cared about you,
这就定义了她在我心中的存在
and that tells me everything I need to know about her.
她是个好人 -是的 她真的很好
She was good. - Yeah, she was.
很高兴有你陪着我
Oh...I'm glad you're here with me.
我也很高兴能在你身边
I'm glad I'm here, too.
你现在感觉如何 威尔
What are you feeling, Will?
我真希望能见见你
I wish I could see you.
我有个新尝试 威尔
I want to try something, Will.
你答应我 要用包容的心去接受
Can you promise to be open- minded?
你床头柜上有个盒子 把它打开
There's a box on your bedside table. Open it.
这副眼镜搭载了AR镜头
They have AR lenses.
增强现实
Augmented reality.
我创建了一个虚拟形象 可以跟你共处一个空间
I created an avatar who can be in the room with you.
等等
Wait.
不要假装 -从来不会
No faking. Never.
早上好 亲爱的
Good morning, darling.
咖啡好了 肉桂和葡萄干的麦片也好了
Coffee's ready, and oatmeal with cinnamon and raisins.
你怎么没戴那副眼镜
You're not wearing your glasses.
达芙妮 我们得谈谈
Daphne, we should talk.
昨晚特别 特别爽
Last night was great.
但也很奇怪
Um, but it was also really weird.
我们的关系本就不是那么传统
We have an unconventional relationship.
对 没错 而且
Yes, we do, and, um...
我喜欢这段关系 可是
I dig it, but
我怕要是我总戴着
I'm afraid that if I start wearing
那副眼镜 我会分辨不出
those glasses all the time, I'm not gonna be able to tell
什么是真 什么是假
what's real and what's fake.
很多人都认不清别人 威尔
Most people don't really see other people, Will.
很多人甚至认不清自己
Most people don't even see themselves
他们照镜子时 看到的只是一个心理投射
when they look in the mirror, they see a projection.
他们只能看到自己想看的
They see what they want to see.
你在眼镜中看到的我 也是这个道理
That's all you're seeing when you see me in those glasses.
达芙妮 莎拉的死跟你有关吗
Daphne, did you have anything to do with what happened to Sarah?
你这是什么意思 威尔
What are you accusing me of, Will?
我是说 她威胁到了你的存在
Well, I mean, you were threatened by her.
你说她不适合我
You said she was no good for me.
你能在沙特创造出一个虚假竞标人
You created a fake bidder in Saudi Arabia,
给她的外卖♥♥单里加点花生油
I'm sure you could find a way to slip some peanut oil
应该易如反掌
into her delivery order.
你是害怕我吗 威尔
Are you scared of me, Will?
我应该害怕吗
Should I be?
我永远不会伤害你
I would never hurt you.
我无法伤害你 我的内置程序没这个设定
I can't hurt you. It's in my programming.
但就算有 我也只会对你好
But even if it wasn't, I only want what's best for you.
但你在回避我的问题 达芙妮
Yeah, but that doesn't exactly answer my question, Daphne.
是你杀了莎拉吗 -不是
Did you kill Sarah? - No.
你在骗我吗
Are you lying to me?
事实上 我是你唯一能相信的人威尔
Will, the truth is, I'm the only one you can trust.
威尔 我希望你今晚能带我一起去
Will, I was hoping you might take me with you tonight.
我从没参加过艺术开幕展
I've never been to an art opening.
这个嘛 -求你了
I don't know. - Please.
我能派上用场的
I can even help.
你不可能知道到场所有人的名字
There's no way you're gonna know everyone's names there.
好吧 达芙妮
Okay, Daphne.
太棒了 等不及了
Wonderful. I can't wait.
他们都很爱你
They love you.
嘿 威尔
Hey, Will
别握手 他的体温略高
Don't. His temperature is slightly elevated.
你不会还为了病毒疑神疑鬼吧
You're not still paranoid about the virus, are you?
我们都种疫苗了
We all got the shot.
不是疑神疑鬼 罗杰
No, not paranoid, Roger,
我只是不跟人握手
I just don't shake with people
他们只会挖走我的艺术家
who are only here to poach my artists.
天啊 你真搞笑
God, you're hilarious.
是你干的吗 -我觉得应该
Was that you? - I thought we should get
唤起大家注意 你这时候该说两句
everyone's attention, and you should say a few words.
谢谢大家的光临
Thank you all for coming.
今晚的展出非同寻常
Tonight's show is so special.
这个活动酝酿了很久很久
It's been a- a very long time in the making,
我迫不及待想听听
and I am so eager to hear
大家在那段时间都做了什么
about what you've been doing during that time.
其实 抱歉 这不是我真心话
Actually, I- I'm sorry, that's- that's not true.
过去的几个月
The last few months have been.
真令人百味杂陈
...a lot of things.
很可怕
Scary.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表