剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
♪One by one we'll gain the portals ♪
我们公与长生不老
♪ There to dwell with the immortals ♪
他们会为你我敲响金色的钟声
♪When they ring the golden bells for you and me ♪
你和我
♪You and me. ♪-
对了 试镜的事
Oh, auditions, auditions.
别忘记我们的秋季戏剧
Don't forget. Our fall play,
我们将摘下圣冠上的明珠《麦克白》
we will be treading the hallowed ground of Macbeth.
对于那些相信诅咒的人
Or"The Scottish Play, "
也许要称之为”苏格兰戏剧”
for those of you who believe in curses.
布鲁巴克女士
Ms. Brubaker?
我觉得你有唱主角的潜质 小姐
Aye, you'd make a splendid Scot, m'lady.
你会来试镜吗
Will we see thee upon the audition stage?
嗯 我不知道
Um, I don't know.
也许吧
Maybe.
嘿 谢尔比 我一说你像个拉拉
Hey, Shelby. What, are you wearing makeup now
你就开始化妆了
because I said you looked like a lesbian?
而你呢 吃纤维棒是因为
Are you, like, eating a fiber bar now
便秘吗 一肚子屎
because you're constipated, Shit Belly?
天啊 我怼的她哑口无言
Oh, my God, it was so epic.
我说 你是在吃纤维棒
I was like, "Are you eating a fiber bar
是因为便秘了吗
because you're constipated or something? "
电影都不敢这么演
Like, literally out of a movie.
然后我还说她 一肚子屎
And then I called her a shit belly.
谢尔 我都说了
Shel, I told you,
是化妆的作用
it's the makeup.
你做了一件战胜恐惧的事
You did something that scared you,
现在就成了一个怼天怼地的小恶魔
and now you're like a full- on badass.
不 才没有
No, not even.
我今天也做了一件疯狂的事
I did something kind of crazy today, too.
你知道我爸有多烦人吗
You know how my dad can be so annoying?
我必须要捉弄捉弄他
I just have to mess with him a little bit.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我拿了他的钱包
I took his wallet. -
不是偷 只是把它藏起来
Not, like, stole it, I just hid it
然后他找了一个早上
and then he was searching around for it all morning.
就真挺好笑的
It was really funny.
天啊 你太搞笑了
Oh, my God, you're hilarious.
你也应该这么做
You should do it, too.
别这样 咱俩爸爸都那么烦人
Come on, our dads are so cringe.
必须给他们一个教训
We have to teach them a lesson.
我说不好
I don't know...
我爸上班去了 他可能把钱包带走了
My dad's at work, he probably has his wallet.
那就做些别的
Well, something else then.
等等
Wait.
谢尔 你害怕了吗
Shellbell, are you afraid?
你就是害怕了 天
You are. Oh, my God.
咱俩的规矩你忘了
What's our rule?
直面恐惧
Face your fears.
好吧
Okay.
嘿 谢尔 你看到你♥妈♥的♥杯子了吗
Hey, Shel. You haven't seen Mom's mug?
年度最佳教师那个吗
"Teacher of the Year"?
你把它落车里了吗
Did you leave it in the car?
应该没有
Uh, I don't think so.
我得走了
I got to run.
你还好吗 -嗯嗯
You good here? - Mm- hmm.
今天好好休息吧
Enjoy your day off.
哥伦布日快乐
Happy, uh, Happy Columbus Day.
今天是土著人♥民♥日
It's Indigenous Peoples Day.
哦 对 祝你
Oh, yeah, happy, uh
那个节日快乐
happy that. Mm- hmm.
帮我找找那杯子 -好的
Keep an eye out for that cup? - Yeah.
你♥爸♥爸是老师吗
Is your dad a teacher or something?
不 他是一家邮局的区域经理
No, he's a regional manager at a post office.
他喜欢这杯子 是因为它够大
He just likes it cause it's big.
对了 我想出一个大冒险给你做
Oh, my God, I totally have a dare for you.
把它打破
Break it.
他会杀了我的
He'd kill me.
这杯子
It's...
对他有非同寻常的意义
special to him.
天呐 在你♥爸♥眼里 这个杯子
Geez. Your dad cares more about a stupid cup
还没你重要吗
than he does about you.
你真惨 谢尔 真抱歉
That sucks, Shell, I'm sorry.
摔了它
Do it.
感觉很好的
It'll feel good.
相信我
Trust me.
摔了它
Do it.
我不是跟你说了嘛
What did I tell you?
你要是我的女儿
If you were my daughter,
我会关心你胜过这世上的一切
I'd care more about you than anything else in the world.
谢谢你这么相信我 谢尔
It means a lot to me that you trust me, Shel.
我也相信你
I trust you, too.
哎 太煽情了 我都要哭了
How gross, I'm getting all mushy- gushy.
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
当然可以
Of course.
你为什么
Why do you, um...?
我为什么看上去这么奇怪
Why do I look funny?
不 不 我不是这个意思
No, no, that's not what I mean.
我是说
I...I mean...
没关系
It's okay.
其实我从没告诉过别人
I've actually never told anyone this before.
但我可以告诉你 因为我信任你 谢尔贝丽
But I'll tell you because I trust you, Shellybelly.
我其实是被收养的
I'm actually adopted.
我从没见过自己的亲生母亲 但是
I've never met my real mom, but...
她反正就是
...apparently she was, like,
沉迷毒品的那种人
addicted to drugs and stuff and
而且她在怀着我时
she was, like, doing them, you know, like...
还在吸毒
while she was pregnant with me.
所以 就影响到了
So, anyway, it just messed with
我的生长发育 和很多方方面面
a lot of my physical development and stuff.
我只能在家上学
I have to do school at home and.
大部分时间只能呆在床上
I mostly just stay in bed.
我很抱歉 死党
I'm so sorry, Bestie.
不 别哭嘛
No, don't cry.
嘿 没事的
Hey, it's okay.
我可以每天享受床上早餐
I get breakfast in bed every day.
这还不错吧 -是啊
Not bad, huh? - No.
但我有时候也希望 能像你一样做些平常事
I just sometimes wish I could do normal things, like you.
别说了
Stop it.
你想做什么都行 说出来 我帮你做到
Whatever you want to do, just tell me and I'll do it.
我可以当你的化身
I'll be like your avatar.
我何德何能 有你这样一位好朋友
How did I get a friend as good as you?
不
No.
我何德何能 有你这样一位好朋友
How did I get a friend as good as you?
好吧
Well
既然我把最深刻最黑暗的秘密告诉了你
since I told you my deepest, darkest secret...
你得帮我做件小事
...you have to do one little thing for me.
一件我一直很想做得事
Something I've always wanted to try.
什么事都行
Anything.
谢尔比 谢尔比
Shelbyl Shelby!
你已经陪伴了我这么久
♪You've been around for such a long time now ♪
也许我该离开了 但我却做不到
♪Oh, maybe I could leave you but I don't know how ♪
我为何要每晚度过孤独长夜
♪And why should I be lonely every night ♪
当我与你在一起时
♪When I can be with you ♪
哦 没错 你让我心情好了起来
♪Oh yes, you make it right ♪
我对他人的话充耳不闻
♪And I don't listen to the guys ♪
他们说你对我影响不好
♪Who say that you're bad for me ♪
我应该把你拒之门外
♪And Ishould turn you away ♪
因为他们无法理解我们
♪Cause they don't know about us ♪
他们从未理解过
♪And they've never ♪
也从没听说过爱
♪Heard of love...♪-
太疯狂
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表