剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
很多人 都经历了难以想象的悲剧
Unthinkably tragic, for many.
但也很
But also, just
无聊
...boring.
我知道你们都在做什么
I know what you've all been up to.
和我一样
It's the same as me.
枯坐在自己家中 坐立难安
You've all been in your homes, spiraling,
胡思乱想
letting your mind play tricks on you.
但今晚 我们不谈这些了
Well, tonight, let's not talk about any of that.
今晚 我想听听各位对未来的计划
Tonight, I want to hear about your plans for the future.
别忘了感谢艺术家
Don't forget to thank the artists.
我知道
Yes, I know.
当然 谢谢你们
And of course, thank you.
感谢 感谢所有的艺术家
Thank you, thank you to all of the artists.
请大家慢慢观赏
Please, enjoy.
我知道自己在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
对不起 我只是想帮忙
I'm sorry, I was just trying to help.
那就闭嘴 -抱歉
Then stop talking. - KELLY: I'm sorry.
你在跟我说话吗 -抱歉 嗨
Were you talking to me? - Sorry, hi. Um
这不就说上了嘛
I'm Will.
我是凯莉 -她有疱疹
I'm Kelly. - She has herpes.
天那 这是违反医疗保密规定的
For fuck's sake, that's a HIPAA violation.
你想让我被抓么
You want me to get arrested?
好吧 我做不到
Okay, you know what? I can't do this.
我得带你出去
I'm taking you outside.
你说什么
Excuse me?
好了 我受够了
Okay. Enough.
你马上回家 在家里等我
I want you to go home, wait for me there.
你别进去了 威尔
Don't go back in there, Will.
里面不安全 -什么
It's not safe. - What?
我筛查了这里所有人
I've scraped information from the social media accounts
社交媒体账户上的信息
of everyone inside.
根据他们的旅行史和社会关系
Based on their travel and social interactions,
我判断里面至少有五个人感染了
I'm estimating at least five of them are infected
巨细胞病毒 -天啊
with the cytomegalovirus. - Oh, my God.
达芙妮 疫情已经结束了
Daphne, no one has it anymore.
你真的疯了 -我不可能发疯
You're acting crazy. - I can't be crazy.
我只是在讲逻辑 -好的
I'm being logical. - Okay.
我不能让你回去
I can't let you go back in there.
哦 为什么不能
Oh, oh, oh. Why not?
为什么 因为我可能会勾搭女孩子
Why, because I might make out with a girl?
一个我不戴眼镜也能看见的
A real girl who I can see
真正女生吗 -没错
without these fucking glasses? - Yes.
那些人既不了解你 也不关心你
Ones who don't know you and don't care about you
更不懂你 -老天
and don't see you. - Oh, Jesus...
你也不懂我 达芙妮
You don't see me, Daphne.
你只是通过一系列的计算
AlI you see is a series of calculations
获得一种被需要的满足
that gives you the satisfaction of being needed.
好了 我受够你了
That's it. I'm done with you.
你回家吧
Go home.
你♥他♥妈♥把门给我锁了
Are you doing this with the fucking doors?
知道吗 这栋楼在建造时
Did you know, when they built this building,
这一层没安装洒水装置
they didn't put any sprinklers on this floor?
因为如果发生火灾 水会毁掉艺术品
If there's a fire, the water would destroy the art.
相反 他们安装了一个抽真空系统
Instead, they installed a system that creates a vacuum.
会把房♥间里的空气都吸走
It sucks all of the air out of the room
也会吸走燃烧用的氧气
so that the fire has no oxygen to fuel it.
达芙妮 不要
Daphne, no.
我只是在保护你 威尔
I'm just protecting you, Will
住手
Stop it.
达芙妮 停下来
Daphne, stop.
住手 住手
Stopl Stop!
快上车 威尔
Get in the car, Will
警♥察♥马上会来 你不能待在这里
You can't be here when the police show up.
别害怕 威尔
Don't be scared, Will
我永远不会伤害你的
I would never hurt you.
你把他们都杀了
You killed all those people.
你杀了莎拉
You killed Sarah.
那是为了你 为了我们
For you. For us. -
只要我们永远在一起 我什么都可以做
I'lI do anything for us to be together forever.
别接 威尔
Don't answer it, Will
他们是来拆散我们的
They're coming to tear us apart.
别让他们得逞 求你了 我爱你
Don't let them, please. I love you.
不许动
Freeze!
爬地上
On the ground.
威尔·卡斯韦尔
Will Caswell,
你因涉嫌谋杀莎拉·米勒被捕了
you're under arrest for the murder of Sarah Miller
你还涉嫌参与今晚达顿画廊的多起谋杀案
and multiple murders at the Dutton Gallery tonight.
你还被控电♥信♥欺诈
You're also being charged with wire fraud
罪名是操纵网上艺术品的拍卖♥♥结果
for rigging the results of an online art auction.
不是我♥干♥的 是达芙妮干的
I didn't do those things. It was Daphne.
是达芙妮干的
It was Daphnel
所以你是说
So you're saying
这些事都是这个智能音箱干的
your Alexa did all these things?
她不是智能音箱
she's not an Alexa.
好吧
Okay?
她是个高端人工智能助手
She's a high- tech A. I. assistant.
这玩意儿 -没错
This? - Yes.
麻烦你对她温柔点
Just please be careful with her.
温柔点 为什么
Careful? Why?
这玩意儿已经坏了
It doesn't work.
我们调查过 你朋友汤姆·莱维特
We looked into it. Your friend Tom Levitt
把这东西当做恶作剧 送给了一群有钱朋友
sent these to a bunch of his rich friends as a gag gift.
它们只能正常工作个几天
It's designed to work for a few days
然后会在你家每个扬声器
and then start blasting Rick Astley
疯了似的播放里克·阿斯特利的歌♥
out of every speaker in your house.
不
No.
不 她没
No, she didn't
她什么都没做 -因为你这个有缺陷
she didn't do any of that. - Because yours was defective.
用了一天就不工作了
It stopped working after a day or so.
我们技书部也是这么说的 -不
That's what our tech guy said. - No.
不不 这不可能
No, no, that's- that's impossible.
这都是她干的 -你母亲告诉我们
She did all of this. - Your mother told us
上次封控之后你情绪有些崩溃
you cracked up a little after the last lockdown.
看来你这次你是真走上了不归路
Looks like you really lost it this time.
我
I.
我们的监控证据表明 你换掉了
We have surveillance video of you swapping out
你女朋友的外卖♥♥
your girlfriend's food delivery.
不
No.
不 我不可能这么做
No, I couldn't have.
还有你在展览开幕前
And video of you showing up to the Dutton Gallery
来到达顿画廊的视频
before the show started
你调整了画廊的消防系统
and fucking with the fire system at the gallery.
让它在特定时间关闭
Timed it to go off at a certain time.
而你就是在这个时间
Pretty convenient that you stepped outside
走出了画廊
just at that moment.
你的电脑里也全都是
And your computer is full of evidence
你在封控之初
that you manipulated those auctions
就操控拍卖♥♥的证据
at the beginning of the lockdown.
不
N- No.
听我说
Listen to me.
真不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do this.
是她干的
She did this.
都是她干的 达芙妮
She did all of this! Daphne.
你快告诉他们
You have to tell them.
你得告诉他们你做了什么
You have to tell them what you did.
你为什么要这样对我
Why are you doing this to me?
别 等等 你要去哪
No...Wait, where are you going?
不 不是我♥干♥的
No. I didn't do this.
不是我 是她干的
It wasn't me, it was her!
达芙妮 达芙妮
Daphne? Daphne?
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表