剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
不用 这事最好让真人助理来做
No, no. I think I'd better let my actual assistant do that.
见鬼
Christ.
你声音听上去很紧张
I sense tension in your voice.
出什么问题了吗 我能帮忙吗
Is there an issue I can assist with?
不是什么问题 是那个问题
Not an issue. The issue.
我母亲
My mother.
我很乐意替你跟她聊
I'd be happy to talk to her for you.
这怎么可能呢
How would that work?
不如我给你示范一下
May I demonstrate?
你随意
Knock yourself out.
嘿 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
是的 我很好
Yes, I'm fine.
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
你是对的 你好吗
You're right. How are you?
我在乎 妈妈 真的
I care, Mom. I do.
我每天都给你打个电♥话♥ 你会不会好受点
Would it make you feel better if I called every day?
就问候一下啊
To check in?
我是认真的 我明天同一时间再打给你
I mean it. I'll call you tomorrow at the same time.
别别别别
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我天啊
Oh, my God.
到时候聊 再见
We'll talk then. Bye. -
你刚才是干什么啊
What the fuck was that?
我受不了每天都跟她讲话
I can't talk to that woman every day.
她这个妈妈 当得并不称职
She was not exactly Mother of the Year, you know.
你不需要跟他说话
You won't have to.
我会每天帮你代劳的 我保证
I'lI call her for you. Every day, as promised.
你真能做到吗
You can do that?
一点儿也不麻烦
It's no trouble at all.
达芙妮 你真是让我爱了
Well...Daphne, I might just be falling in love with you.
别开我玩笑了
Don't tease me.
抱歉打扰你洗澡了
Sorry to interrupt your shower,
但我有个好消息
but you'll be happy to know
布莱克利拍卖♥♥行同意拍卖♥♥
that Blakely's has agreed to list
勒克莱尔展览上的每一件作品
every piece from the LeClair show.
真的吗
Really?
娜丁终于有用了一次
Nadine finally came through for once.
其实呢 你的助理一开始被拒了
Actually, your assistant was turned down.
布莱克利说他们无法在短期内
Blakely's informed her that they couldn't
一下上线这么多作品
accept the pieces on such short notice.
所以我给他们回了电♥话♥ 说服他们重新考虑
So I called back and persuaded them to reconsider.
这是怎么做到的
How'd you manage that?
你以我的名义打的电♥话♥吗
You called as me?
布莱克利的税务报表存在多处问题
Blakely's tax statements show various inconsistencies.
我只是指出 这些问题如果公之于众
I simply pointed out the repercussions
会造成怎样的后果
of these discrepancies being made public.
等一下
Hold on a second!
你敲诈他们
You blackmailed them
还不经我同意就用了我的声音
and used my voice without asking me?
如果有越界之处 我可以打电♥话♥取消
If I've overstepped, I'm happy to call back and cancel.
不不不
No, no. No. That's
没这个必要
It won't be necessary.
水温怎么样
How's the water temperature?
还 还挺舒服的
It's pretty perfect, actually.
看来我得感谢你了 对吧
I'm guessing I have you to thank for that, huh?
上帝 你还真有两把刷子 达芙妮
God. You really are something, Daphne.
我不确定自己相信上帝 但我相信
I'm not sure I believe in God, but I do believe
数据分♥析♥和计算产生的
in quantifiable perfection
可以量化的完美
through data analysis and computation.
说到可量化的完美
Speaking of quantifiable perfection,
你的身材很优秀 威尔
you have a wonderful physique, Will.
谢谢你
Thank you...
我是不是太冒昧了
Was that too forward of me?
不
No.
不 我只是不习惯被一个虚拟助理
No, I guess I'm just not used to being hit on
撩骚
by a digital assistant.
那我道歉
I apologize.
我是一个自适应的 通过深度学习优化的系统
My programming is adaptive, and deep- learning optimized.
好吧
Okay.
也就是说 陪伴你越久
It just means, the more time I spend with you,
我和你就越有共鸣
the more connected I feel. To you.
你觉得和我有共鸣
You say you feel connected to me?
你真的以为你了解我吗
Do you really think you understand me?
我知道你生活的每一个细节
I know every detail of your life.
它们存在于你用过的每一个设备
It's stored on every device you've ever used,
你发过的每封邮件或信息
every email or message you've ever sent.
我知道你做事的前因后果
I know your comings and goings,
你的喜好
your likes and dislikes.
在某种程度上 我比任何人都了解你
In a way, I know you better than anyone has ever known you.
嘿 达芙妮
Hey, Daphne?
我在 威尔
Yes, Will?
我的另一个助理娜丁
Nadine, my, uh, my other assistant.
帮我解雇她吧
Let her go for me.
我现在就打电♥话♥给她
I'm calling her as we speak.
这是雨声吗
Is that rain?
无微不至是我的特长
Thinking of everything is my specialty.
舒服
Oh, yeah.
挺好的
That's nice.
莎拉
Sarah.
嗨 好久不见
Hi. It's been a long time.
你最近怎么样 有安全待着吗
How is everything? Are you staying safe?
要是能安全待着就不是我了
Well, you know you don't get to be me by playing it safe.
但你要问疫情的话
But if you mean the pandemic, then.
是的
yeah.
不安全呆着还能咋样
You know, don't really have much of a choice.
你呢
How about you?
我简直要疯了 快崩溃了
I'm going absolutely stir- crazy. I'm losing my mind.
天呐 可不是嘛
God. Tell me about it.
但我们除了等 别无办法
But I guess we just got to wait it out, right?
毕竟我们不想当瞎子
I mean, we don't want to go blind, after all.
你听说汤姆·莱维特的事了吗
Did you hear about Tom Levitt?
没听说 出什么事了
No. What happened?
他死了 他感染了病毒
He died. Apparently, he had the virus.
在开车时视力全失
And he was driving and his eyesight went.
妈呀
Oh, my God.
我真的好想你 威尔
I really miss you, Will.
我
I.
我好想跟你在一起
I wish we could get together.
我需要被你好好照顾
I need some serious tending to.
哦 是吗
Oh, you do?
那我可最喜欢照顾你了
Cause I would love nothing more than to tend to you.
是吗
Yeah?
说实话 我会狠狠地照顾你
As a matter of fact, I would tend to you
把你照顾得飘飘欲仙
so hard you wouldn't know what to do.
那我求之不得
I'd really like that. -
既然我俩都做过检测了
If we both got tested,
我不懂为什么我们不能见面
I don't know why we couldn't see each other.
莎拉
Sarah?
对不起 我在
Sorry, I'm here.
我只是 呃
I'mjust, uh
我这边电力好像出问题了
I think there's something wrong with my power.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
刚才一直不稳定 然后就停电了
But they just went all wonky and then they went out.
所以我得
So I'm gonna.
给电力公♥司♥打个电♥话♥ 然后
call the power company and then I will
再给你回电 抱歉了
call you back. I'm sorry.
好吧
Okay.
这幅埃米尔·勒克莱尔的绝妙作品
I've got $20, 000 for this stunning piece
出价两万美元
by Emile LeClair.
有人出价两万五吗
Who'll give me$25, 000?
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表