剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
是的 她曾为我工作
Yes, she worked for me,
我们给了你奖学金和晋升机会
and we gave you scholarships and advancement
因为你展现出了很好的前景
because of the promise you displayed
还有你母亲表现出的忠诚
and the loyalty your mother demonstrated.
我已经回报了
I've delivered.
我也有几次
I've also had a couple of.
不是抱怨 而是建议
not exactly complaints, but suggestions of.
什么 -类似于厌女症
What? - Something adjacent to misogyny.
很多人投诉 说你越来越看不起女人
Complaints about your growing disdain for women.
我那只是开玩笑
I joke sometimes,
但我喜欢讽刺意味的笑话
but my whole schtick is filled with irony.
又不是真正的毒性阳刚
It's not real toxic masculinity.
自从你离婚后
Since your divorce,
你让你的一些女同事感到不安
you made some of your female colleagues uneasy,
这是个大问题
and that is a problem,
哪怕你开始治疗
and even since you began therapy for it,
我也没看到太大的进步
I don't see much progress.
我在你身上投入了那么多
I've invested so much in you.
我需要一个接♥班♥人
I need an heir here.
我说的是
I'm talking about
谁来接我的位子 之后又是谁 再之后又是谁
who comes after the person who comes after the person
再接下去又是谁
who comes after me in this chair
能够不长久沉迷花花世界
and the stability of not being a chronic fornicator,
做一个严肃的接♥班♥人
being a serious man.
我很需要有人负责
I need someone to really head up
我们下个季度的高级人工智能营销新项目
our new advanced A. I. marketing project next quarter.
我可以啊
I could do that.
我希望是你 但是
I want it to be you, but
你不能再让我这么不省心了 托比
I don't think we can have this conversation again, Toby.
下次我们聊天会更正式 房♥间里的人更多
The next one is more formal, more people in the room,
更加激烈 更
more intense, more...
更像解雇
final.
她没批评你吗
She wasn't critical of you at all?
聊了几句 更像是和妈妈的知心话
She gave me a talking- to, but it was more of a mom talk.
有人投诉过我吗
Has anyone complained about me?
我的意思是
I...I mean...
看看这个
Hey, look at this.
她的名字叫纳特莎
Her name is Natessa.
纳特莎是什么鬼 糖果棒吗
Natessa? What is she, a candy bar?
听起来像个假名
That sounds like a fake name.
我才不管她的真名是什么
I don't care what her real name is.
有时我叫鲁诺·兹普洛克1010 看看她
Sometimes I go as Bruno Ziplock 1010. I mean, look at her.
看看这脸型 下巴 嘴唇
Those angles, that jaw, those lips.
她更像是个来自俄♥罗♥斯♥的
She's like a deepfake honey trap
深度伪造技术生成的仙人跳
from Russia.
她看起来像个洋娃娃
She looks like a doll.
托比吗
Toby?
你看起来和照片上一模一样 真是松了一口气
Oh, you look just like your pictures. That's such a relief.
是的 托比 如假包换
Yes, Toby, as advertised.
你好 我纳特莎
Hi. I'm Natessa.
再来一杯马提尼吗
Would you like another martini?
不了
No.
我想保持头脑清醒
I want to stay clear- headed
为了接下来的激♥情♥夜晚
for the remainder of our hot night.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
你不嗜酒 这点我喜欢
You don't drink too much, huh? I like that.
我见识过酒对肝脏的影响
I've seen what it does to the liver,
心和大脑
the heart, and the brain.
呃 那毒品呢
And, uh, what about drugs?
这算是 测试吗
What is this, a test?
你在测试我的交♥配♥能力吗
You, uh, testing me for"mate- ability"?
哦 呃 只是 我是说 很明显
Oh, uh, it's just I mean, it's clear
你很注重保养
that you take care of your body.
你显然在锻炼 对吧
I mean, you obviously work out, right?
你做什么呢 撸铁 瑜伽吗
What do you do? Like, weights? Yoga?
我花了时间健身
I put in my time.
现在主要是游泳和壶铃
Now, it's swimming and kettle bells, mostly.
还挺有成效的
Well, it's paying off.
我真的很喜欢健康的男人
I, uh, I just really like healthy men,
我想
I guess.
你是不是在检查我
You sure you're not inspecting me
看我的雄风如何
to see if I'm suitable material?
说到底吧
Well, I mean, at the end of the day, it's.
这都是生物的问题
it's all about biology.
什么
What?
纳特莎
Natessa?
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
有人吗
Hello?
似乎有人非法
It appears someone, illegally,
给你做了彻底的肾切除术
gave you a radical nephrectomy.
他们拿走了你的左肾 阿卡诺先生
They took out your left kidney, Mr. Arcano.
我真的不明白你在说什么
I really am not understanding what you're telling me.
它在哪里
Where is it?
你把它放在冰箱里冷藏了吗还是啥
Do you have it chilling in an ice box somewhere or something?
不 首先 肾已经不在你的身体里了
No. Well, it's not in your body, for one thing.
这可不是什么门诊手术
This is no small, outpatient surgery.
如果器官癌变了 那么目前通常是
It's usually done with robotics now,
用机器人来完成手术
if the organ's cancerous,
但我肯定你的内脏没有癌变
which I have no reason to believe yours was.
还有别的事
And there's something else.
阿卡诺先生
Mr. Arcano,
除了有器官
in addition to
被从你的身体里被拿走之外
something being removed from your body,
他们也放了些东西进去
they also put something in.
我在做梦吗 放了什么进去
Am I dreaming? Put what in?
没那么简单 你看
Well, it's not gonna be that simple, you see,
因为它的结构非常复杂 通过手术连接
because it's very intricately and surgically attached
到一个错综复杂的动脉丛
to a knotted thicket of arteries
正好压在迷走神经上
pressed right up against the vagus nerve,
最好不要轻易动这块区域
which you really don't want to mess with.
如果有人能把它放进去 我相信你可以把它拿出来。
If someone put it in, I'm sure you can take it out.
我需要再做一些CT成像
I'm- I'm doing some more imaging,
我正在和几个同事商量
and I'm consulting with a couple of colleagues.
一个东京人 一个莫斯科人
A guy from Tokyo, someone in Moscow.
不管是谁干的 他们都很厉害
Whoever did this, they're very good.
你很容易失血而死
You could easily have bled out.
真是了不起的技术
It's remarkable work.
我体内的东西
This thing inside me
有什么作用
what's it do?
不知道
No idea.
我听说过这样的事
I've heard about things like this.
外面有些团伙在从事
These rings that are out there
偷器官的勾当
stealing organs.
是啊 我也读到过
Yeah, I've read about them, too.
我只问一个问题
There's only one problem.
请问
Which is?
它们实际上并不存在
They don't actually exist.
在聊天网站 主要是暗网
There has been some talk about organ theft rings
确实有一些关于
on chat sites, mostly on
器官盗窃团伙的言论 但是都没有确凿证据
黎 the dark web, but nothing concrete.
说到底 都是都市传说罢了
Bottom line, it's all urban legends.
都市传说没有偷我的肾
An urban legend didn't steal my kidney.
如果不是器官盗窃团伙
If it wasn't an organ theft ring,
那是什么
what was it?
与其把这当成阴谋论
Rather than treat this like a conspiracy theory,
我们不如把这个案子当做偶然性事件来处理
we're gonna approach the case as a one- time event.
只要你能抓住那个来自地狱的魅魔
As long as you catch that succubus from hell.
这位来自地狱的魅魔彻底洗掉了她的网络踪迹
The "succubus from hell" scrubbed her internet presence
而且有人删除了大楼里所有的
completely, and someone erased all the security camera feeds
监控录像
in the building,
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表