剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
但是你给的描述很详细
but you've given us a good description.
这是一个很好的线索
That's something solid to go on,
至少目前是这样
at least for now.
如果你想起什么 就给我们打电♥话♥
If anything else comes back to you, you give us a call.
Take care. 保重
萨沙
Sasha
你为什么对我这么好
Why are you so good to me?
尽管你性格上有很多缺点
Well, despite your many character flaws,
但我真的不在乎你有几个肾
I don't really care how many kidneys you have.
也许我应该
And. maybe Im having
再考虑一下
some second thoughts about
不喜欢你那事儿
swiping...left on you,
看吧
There,
这是她的纹身
That's her tattoo.
你打算拿它怎么办
What are you gonna do with?
反向图像搜索
Reverse image search.
有结果了
I got a hit.
西布莉 生育女神
Cybele, goddess of fertility.
在古罗马
Ancient Rome.
也被称为伟大母亲
Also known as the Great Mother,
或者是诸神之母
or mother of the gods.
其实更像是所有精神病的母亲
More like mother of all psychopaths, actually.
但你还不能告诉我那是什么吗
But you still can't tell me what it is?
我能肯定的是 它已经植入了你的生理系统
AlI I can say for sure is that it's hard- wired into your system
现在去除它更棘手了
and removing it is even trickier now.
为什么呢
Why is that?
因为它在生长 -老天爷
Because it's growing. Jesus.
别告诉我这是癌症
Don't tell me this is cancer.
这不是肿瘤
It's not a tumor.
实际上 它类似于某种腺体 但是
Actually, it resembles some sort of gland, but...
它的功能和原理
what it's doing or how it got there,
还真是个未解之谜
it's a real puzzle.
我想推荐你去巴西
Um, I'm thinking of recommending you go to Brazil
在那里 他们处理过很多奇怪的器官问题
where they deal with a lot of odd organ issues.
医生 这么复杂的事情
Doctor, there's no way one woman
单靠一个女人是完不成的
could've done this all on her own.
确实
No.
做这样的手术肯定需要
You need a, uh, support staff
人员协助
for work like this.
光是来回转移器官
Just transporting the organs back and forth
就需要很多有相关技术的人
would take a lot of skilled people.
我知道你遭遇了一段可怕的经历 托比
I realize you've been through a terrible experience, Toby
我很坚强 是个硬汉
I'm resilient. tough.
我没事 我是个男了汉
I'm okay. I'ma guy.
但在我看来 尽管我一再警告
But it seems to me that, despite all my warnings,
你依然沉沦在完全的混乱中
you're immersed in pure chaos.
警♥察♥今天来找过你
The police were here today asking about you
之后就发生了这件可怕的事
and this terrible thing that happened.
可能会上报纸上 -有人偷了我的肾啊
It might be in the papers. - Someone just stole my kidney.
我需要时间
I need time
回到正轨
to get back on track.
难道我就不能得到一点认可吗
Don't I get a little credit?
毕竟我经历了这么创伤的事件
For the trauma and shit?
我想让你休三个月的假
I'd like you to take three months'leave.
你需要恢复 再好好想想 走吧 去朝圣也行
You need to heal and take stock. Go. Do a pilgrimage.
在那之后 你再回来
After that, we'll have you
我们看右下一步怎么办
come in and we'll sort through what our options are.
我不能离丌这里
I can't leave here.
请不要解雇我李 -去克里特岛的修道院吧
Please don't fire me, Lee. - Go to a monastery in Crete,
发个沉默誓言
take a vow of silence.
喝点骨头汤 读读圣贤书
Drink bone broth and read the classics.
随便你 但是你暂时停职
I don't know, but you're on hiatus.
我需要你上交公♥司♥的信♥用♥卡♥
I'll need your company credit card.
吓我一跳
What the fuck?
不 离我远点 你答应过的
No. Keep away from me. You promised.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
仔细听我说
You need to hear me.
我不再安排应♥召♥女了
I don't arrange escorts anymore.
我放弃了我的犯罪生活
I renounced my life of crime.
我有匹克球 还有宗教信仰
I found pickleball. And religion.
我不是来找应♥召♥女的 -那么
I don't do escorts anymore. - So.
你到底想要什么
what do you want?
你从哪找来的应♥召♥女 这点我很感兴趣
I'm interested in where you got the escorts.
你是在深网上找到她们的 对吧
You found them on the deep web, didn't you?
是暗网 -是啊 你就是这么跟我说的
The dark web. - Yeah, that's what you told me.
就是暗网 -也许吧
The dark web. - Maybe.
那又如何 -我的意思是
So what? - My point is,
这事你很擅长 对吧
you're good at it, right?
就这个暗网 -吃饭的家伙我肯定擅长
The dark web? - I know my way around.
是的 -我需要你去深入调查
Yeah. - I need you to do a deep dive.
帮我找点东西 -很抱歉
Find something for me. - I'm sorry.
我马上要推出新的测试
I'm- I'm launching the new beta thing.
无所谓了 听着 我一天要在这里待20个小时
Whatevs. Look, I'm here 20 hours a day.
我没有时间去帮你
I don't have time to take on
找你钟爱的应♥召♥女
your extracurricular pussy projects.
你不希望这里的每个人都知道
You wouldn't want everyone here to know
你以前的副业是什么吧
about your old side hustle, would you?
包括你的上司 麦克斯·利普斯托克
Your supervisor, Max Lipstock?
麦克斯啊 他是我最好的客户之一
Max? One of my best customers.
你想勒索我 随你便
You want to blackmail me, be my guest.
你敢说出去 我要做的第一件事
Just know that the first thing I'll do
就是公开我的客户名单
is turn over my client list.
好吧 那就简单点
Fine, let's do it the easy way.
我付钱给你 -我不需要钱
I'll pay you. - I don't need the money.
4万 -5万2
40 grand. Fifty...two.
5万2 -成交
Fifty- two. Fine.
不过我需要一些时间
This is gonna take some time.
你到底想知道什么
What is it you want to know?
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
托比
Toby?
你好 托比
Hi, Toby.
我只是回来拿点东西
I just came by to take something back.
真美啊
It's beautiful. -
老天爷
Oh, God.
喂 -我有情报给你
Hello? - I have intel for you.
我去了暗网上最暗的地方
I went to the darkest places on the dark web- -
连FBI都不知道的聊天室
chat rooms that even the FBI doesn't know about- -
但有一个群不停跳出来
but this one group kept popping up.
我也不明白 为什么他们的名字总让我想起点什么
And I couldn't figure out why the name kept ringing a bell.
什么名字
What's the name?
麦格纳·摩特
Magna Mater.
拉丁语 伟大母亲的意思
"Great Mother" in Latin.
老天爷 天呐
Holy God, fuck me.
还有那个袭击你的女人身上的纹身
And the tattoo on the woman who assaulted you,
你说那是罗马 -罗马女神西布莉
you said it was the Roman...- Roman goddess Cybele.
她对男人来说很危险
She was dangerous to men.
这是那个组织的标志
This is the group's motto.
关于这个组织你发现了什么
What did you find out about the group?
他们非常隐秘
It's very secret.
在色情行业里也非常低调
Very much on the frontiers of pleasure.
他们定期举办活动
They hold regular events.
我不知道在活动上会发生什么
I mean, I don't, I don't know what happens at these things,
但下周就有一场 就这这里 市中心
but there's one next week, here, downtown.
那你得让我进去 我不在乎价钱
Well, you got to get me in. I don't care about the cost.
很好 因为要价可不低
That's good, because it's a hefty buy- in.
十万
A hundred grand.
不用说
And, it goes without saying,
我们会给你伪造一个身份
we're gonna have to create a fake identity for you.
我只是 老实说 托比 我有点担心
I'mjust, I'm- honestly, Toby, I'm a little bit worried
你给自己惹的麻烦不小
about what you're getting yourself into.
说吧
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表