剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
♪I've got to be where my spirit can run free ♪
飞向属于我的清空一角
♪Got to find my corner ♪
于天海
♪ Of the sky s
于天海 于天海
♪Of the sky♪- ♪Of the sky ♪
于天海
♪Of the sky...l♪
因为
Because, you see,
当你面对这些恐惧时
when you face those kinds of fears,
美好的事
good things
善良的人
and good people
都会来到
come into your life.
同性恋的人生
♪ Life's a drag ♪
是一种拖累
♪When you're a fag ♪
还不如
♪So, instead♪-
一命呜呼
♪Be dead. ♪
我喜欢做这种年度总结
like to have these end- of- year check- ins just to
好让我们回望曾经 正视现在 展望未来
see where we are, where we've been, where we're going.
谢尔比
Shelby- -
她是我的得意门生
she's one of my good eggs.
我会很想她的
I'm gonna miss her a lot. -
她既聪明
She's smart,
有天赋 又善良
she's talented, she's kind,
全科拿优秀
she's got A's across the board- -
有一个拿了良
Uh, one"B. "Oh,
仲育课没事啦
In P. E. -
这是算是一种荣誉
Oh, I count that as a badge of honor.
但你还是顺利入学欧柏林学院
And it did not stop you from getting into Oberlin.
好吧我们还在考虑 您懂的
Well, uh, I- I think we're still considering, you know, uh,
也许选一个离老爸近一点的
maybe getting some generals out of the way somewhere.
综合性大学
...closer to Dad?
不管你去
Your freshman year- -
哪所学校 大一的课程
classes are gonna be the same
基本上都是一样的 -老爸
pretty much wherever you go. Dad.
我想去欧柏林学院
I want to go to Oberlin.
这不仅仅是课的原因
And it's not just about the classes.
里夫尔也是读的那
It's where River's going.
他是
And he's just
我最喜欢的人
my favorite person in the world.
我不想失去这段感情
I don't want to lose that.
你真是善良又慷慨
You are all heart.
跟你妈妈一个样
Just like your mom.
来抱抱
Come here.
这样真好
It's the best way to be. -
你猜咋的 -怎么了
Guess what. - What?
我跟他讲了
I told him.
不会吧 -真的
No frickin' way. Yeah.
我去谢尔比 真是太好了
Dude, Shelby, that's awesome.
真的假的
Are you serious?
他说可以
He said it's all okay.
只要我能拿到奖学金
We can live together at Oberlin
就可以一起上欧柏林学院了
as long as I get good financial aid.
你当然能拿到
Which you will.
你那么厉害
Cause you're amazing. -
谁发的啊 你的秘密男友还是 -不是
Who's this? Like, your secret boyfriend or something? - No.
怎么了 -只是
What is this? - Just this...
一个我之前认识的屌♥丝女而已
loser girl I used to be friends with.
她就是个怪人
She's a freak.
她好像下不了床
She's, like, confined to her bed or something.
成天上网
Spends all day online.
真为她难过
Feel kind of bad for her.
但她 并非益友
But she's...toxic.
真心的
Honestly.
她可能是个戴着面具的男的吧 又老又胖 母胎单身
She's probably, like, some fat incel dude in a mask.
在家玩着自己的小♥弟♥弟♥
Jerking his micropenis
什么的
or something.
她像个十足的神经病
She's, like, a legit psychopath.
什么鬼
What the hell?
我知道
I know.
我手♥机♥上把她拉黑了 但不知怎么
I blocked her on my phone, but, somehow,
她的信息一直能发到我的电脑上
her messages keep coming through to my computer.
不行
Oh, no.
她不能再来烦你了
She's got to go.
你干嘛
What are you doing?
请稍等
One moment, please.
嗒哒
Boop. Beep.
吼吼吼搞定了
Ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas.
等等 真的吗
Wait. Are you serious?
她真的永远不会来烦我了吗
She's actually gone from my life forever?
那她还是可以晚上从窗户盯着你看
I mean, she can still stare at you through your window
看着你入睡的
and watch you sleep at night.
但她再也不能通过网络联♥系♥你了
But, yeah, she can no longer contact you via airwaves.
我还以为我没法比现在
I didn't know it was possible to be more in love with you
更爱你了 但
than I already am, but...
原来还能更爱呀
guess I was wrong.
真的吗 来亲亲
Yeah? Come here. -
今晚有安排吗
What are you doing tonight?
我有个超级棒呆
I have a crazy, amazing,
不可思议的主意
awesome, incredible idea.
这是在哪
Where are we?
快到了
We're almost there.
我可不想多嘴毁了惊喜
Don't want to ruin the surprise.
行不 -嗯
A|I right? - Okay.
好
All right.
抱歉
Sorry.
这是哪啊
What is this place? -
来嘛下车
Come on. Get out.
里夫 我不喜欢这里
Riv, I- I don't like this.
有种奇怪的感觉 -哎呀
I have a weird feeling. Oh, come on.
没事没事
It's okay. It's okay.
有个东西我很想给你看
I really want to show you this, okay?
那就抱着我 宝宝怕怕
Okay, but hold me. I'm a scaredy- cat.
有我在呢 好吗
Aw, I'm right here, okay? - Hmm?
有我在呢
I'm right here.
这是什么地方啊
What is this place?
有人住在这吗
Does someone live here?
不知道
I don't know.
什么声音
What was that?
什么
What?
里夫
River?
我们来这做什么
What are we doing here?
你干嘛 干嘛来这儿 -淡定 冷静一点
What did you do? Why are we here? - Calm down. Calm down.
冷静 冷静 谢尔比 淡定
Calm down. Calm down. Shelby, calm down.
没事的没事 嘿
It's okay, it's okay. Hey.
有事 我有些事 没告诉你
It's not. There's things I haven't told you.
谢尔比 冷静
Shelby, calm down.
勇敢点好吗 嘿 谢尔比
Be brave, all right? Hey! Shelby!
朋友你好啊
Hello, friend.
为什么
Why?
我做到了
I did it.
你让我做的我都做了
I did everything you ever asked me to do.
我带她来见你
I brought her to you.
都结束了
It's- it's over.
你是我唯一需要的朋友
You're the only friend I'll ever need.
现在我们可以永远在一起了
And now we can be together forever.
朋友
Friend.
死党
Best friend.
是学校里有人说什么了吗
Is something going on at school?
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表