剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
That was crazy.
我从没做过这么疯狂的事
That was the craziest thing I've ever done.
是啊
Yeah. -
别人都说我们疯了 可我不在乎
♪They say we're crazy but I just don't care...♪
别管我
Leave me the fuck alone!
就算他们说下去有什么用
♪And if they keep on talking, still they get nowhere ♪
所以我
♪ So I don't...♪
我还在考虑 我要去试镜吗
I don't know, should I audition?
不 千万别去
No way, no.
你太优秀 他们配不上你
You're too good for that.
你是个真正的艺术家
You're really an artist.
这就是我们的共同之处
We have that in common.
他们不知道我们的存在
♪They don't know about us ♪
他们从未听说过爱
♪And they never heard of love ♪
但这又有何关系
♪And why should it matter...♪
谢尔比 这场戏我真希望你能参加的
I really would've loved to have had you in this one, Shelby.
也许下次吧
Maybe next time.
是啊 或许下次你可以演祖母
Yeah, maybe there'll be a grandmother part.
连戏服都省了
You won't even need a costume.
快叫医生
Uh, we need a doctor.
这不是在演戏
This is not part of the play.
没有必要活在过去
♪There's no need for living in the past...♪
快跑啊 谢尔 快跑
Run, Shell, run!
哦 谢尔 你真有勇气
Oh, Shellbell, you're amazing.
我好想亲眼看看
I want to see what's happening.
我不能回去的
I can't go back.
他们会知道是我♥干♥的
They'll know it was me.
咱俩的规矩你忘了
What's our rule?
直面恐惧
Face your fear.
好吧
Well
你感觉怎么样
how do you feel?
生气勃勃
Alive.
你确实是
You literally are.
那人好蠢啊
What a goober.
他就是个怪咖
He's such a weirdo.
谢尔比 认识你真好
Shelby, I'm so glad I met you.
你让我体验到了做女生的感觉
You make me feel like a real girl.
你让我变得勇敢
You make me brave.
遇到你之前 我一直都在逃避恐惧
I never did anything scary before I met you.
好朋友一辈子
Best friends forever.
一辈子
Forever.
我为你做什么都可以
I'd do anything for you.
我爱你 谢尔比
I love you, Shelby.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
万圣节快到了
It's almost Halloween.
我一直想盛装打扮的
I've always wanted to dress up,
但从来都没有机会
but I've never been able to.
死党 我可以为你打扮啊
Bestie, I'll dress up for you.
真的吗
Oh, my God, really?
天呐 好啊
Oh, my God, okay.
我有个最好最好的主意
I have the best idea.
死神夫人 我喜欢哦 谢尔比
Mrs. Grim Reaper. I love it, Shelby.
才不是死神 蠢货
Not the grim reaper, silly.
好吧 各位
Hey, everybody, take a.
今天咱们休息一天
take a personal day today. Just work on
自己想练什么就练什么 好吗
whatever you need to work on, okay?
我会原谅你的 谢尔比
I will forgive you for this, Shelby.
未来某一天 我会的
One- one day, I will.
你到底怎么想的啊
What the hell were you thinking?
怎么会有这种主意的
Where does this even come from?
我就像开个玩笑 -玩笑
It was a joke. - Ajoke? Ajoke? !
这么做到底哪里好笑了
I don't understand how this is a funny joke!
你♥他♥妈♥放开我 -讲真
Fucking let go of mel- I mean, come on!
我都不认识你了
I don't know who you are anymore!
放开我 -够了 不能再纵容你了
Let go! - All right, no more.
不准出去玩 也不准偷溜出去
No more going out, no more sneaking out.
住手 你在干什么 -不干什么
Stop! What are you doing? - Nothing!
我不知道
I don't know.
但在我消气之前 你给我待在下面
But until I do, you can stay down there. -
我恨你
I hate you!
我恨你
I hate you. -
去死吧 去死吧 去死吧
Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!
我真希望你去死
I wish you were fucking dead! -
我恨你
I hate you!
把手♥机♥给我
Give me my phone!
谢尔比 你得离开那里
Shelby, you have to get out of there.
是啊 但怎么离开
Yeah, but how?
嗯 我是说
Well, I mean
在某些情况下 他肯定会让你出去的
he'd have to let you out if something happened.
比如说什么
Like what?
比如说 要是你摔断骨头之类的
Like, I don't know, if you broke a bone or something.
他得带你去医院吧
He'd have to take you to hospital.
什么
What?
你是想让我
You just want me to...
这太疯狂了
That's crazy.
不要
No.
你是怕了吗
Are you afraid?
我当然害怕骨折了
Um, of breaking a bone? Yes.
谢尔 我们的规矩你忘了
Shell, what's our rule?
你保证过会为我做任何事
But you promised you would do anything for me.
你是在骗我咯
That was a lie?
不 我当然没忘
No, of course I would- -
假如我能获得自♥由♥
I would break every bone in my body
我宁愿全身骨折
if it meant I could be free.
但我无法自♥由♥
But I can't.
我唯一的自♥由♥就是你
My only freedom is you.
如果你就这么放弃
And if you're just gonna give up
允许自己被困在那里
and stay trapped there.
那你就是个胆小鬼 也不配做我的好朋友
well, then you're a coward and you're a bad friend.
不
No.
死党 别这么说
Bestie, don't say that.
我
I.
对不起 我
I'm sorry, I'll- -
我做什么都可以
I'll do anything.
我以为你很勇敢呢 谢尔
I thought you were brave, Shell.
我以为你是我朋友 看来是我错付了
I thought you were my friend. I guess I was wrong.
再见 -别 等等
Goodbye. - No, wait!
等等 对不起
Wait! I'm sorry, uh
我可以 我能做到
I'll do it. I can do it.
你只是害怕了而已
You're just scared.
但我可以帮你
But I could help you.
我可以帮你变勇敢
I can make you brave.
你只要一举一动
You just have to do
都按我说的做
exactly what I tell you.
就像之前一样
Like all the other times.
听我说
Listen to me.
拿起锤子
Grab the hammer.
我拿着呢
I have it.
害怕是正常的
It's okay to be scared.
害怕是好事
It's good that you're scared,
因为当你直面恐惧时
because when you face your fears,
你就打开了一扇大门
doors open up for you.
整个世界都会为你敞开大门
The whole world literally opens up for you.
我想这么做 我想面对我的恐惧 好吗
I want to, I want to face my fears, okay?
我可以的 我能做到
I can, I can do it.
谢尔比
Shelby!
你在跟谁讲话
Who are you talking to?
你♥爸♥爸要下来了
Your dad is coming.
快快动手
Do it now.
好吧
Okay.
把你胳膊卡进虎钳
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表