剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表
不行 艺术展怎么能
No, you can't have an art show
通过视频举办呢
over fucking Zoom.
因为这些艺术需要人们聚在一起欣赏
Because these are pieces that you need to be in the room with.
更别说我们已经
I mean, not to mention the fact that we aren't even,
筹备好久了
like, kind of set up for that.
不 这次不会跟新冠一样
No, this is not gonna be like COVID.
不不不 已经过去七年了
No, no, no. No. No. It's been seven years.
我们的应对方案仍然毫无进步吗
Aren't we, like, better prepared for that kind of shit?
好吧 好吧 听我说
Okay, okay. Listen to me.
官方还没正式发布封锁令 对吧
They haven't officially issued the lockdown order yet, right?
或许我能把时间从下周改到明天
So, if we just reschedule to tomorrow instead of next week,
我知道大家都很紧张
then- - Yeah, I get it that people are freaking out.
好吧 我也很紧张
Okay? I'm freaking out.
我还有200万美元的艺术品
I have two million dollars'worth of art
等着卖♥♥出呢
that I need to move.
所以不办展览直接拍卖♥♥吗
So just have an auction without ever actually having a show.
不行 这主意真♥他♥妈♥棒
No, that's- that's...that's great.
你可太秀了 我怎么没想到呢
That's brilliant. Why didn't I think of that?
不不不
No, no. No, no.
别跟我道歉 去给艺术家道歉吧
Don't apologize to me. Save it for the artist.
这个白♥痴♥
Fucking idiot. -
娜丁 你到底去哪儿了
Nadine, where the hell are you?
我在前门
I'm at the front door.
但你要是打门的话 我会走的
But if you open it, I'm leaving.
天 娜丁 你也要走
Christ. Nadine, not you, too.
这种病毒会让人失明
Well, this virus makes you go blind.
搞不好还会让你的心脏爆♥炸♥
That is, if it doesn't make your heart explode.
对对 还会让你头上长角呢 对吧
Yeah, yeah. And you grow a horn out of your head, right?
听着 新冠时的情况你不是不知道 好吗
Listen, you heard what I was like during COVID, right?
所以听我说 小题大做
So take it from me, you don't help anybody
对谁也没帮助
by giving in to paranoia.
但外面在死人 这次的病毒很严重
People are dying. This is very serious.
我的生意也要完蛋了
My business is also dying, okay?
他们刚刚取消了勒克莱尔的展览
They just canceled the LeClair show.
我得跟你谈谈 我要把门打开
I need to talk to you. I'm opening the door.
我不能冒着生命危险为你工作 威尔
I'm not risking my life to keep working for you, Will.
你打电♥话♥给布莱克利拍卖♥♥行
Would it be risking your life
会有生命危险吗
to call the Blakely Auction House
看看他们能不能把作品拿走
to see if they can take the pieces
下一次拍卖♥♥用
for their next auction?
我问问吧
I'lI see what I can find out. - Mm- hmm.
我在门口给你留了个包裹
I'm leaving a package for you at the door.
是汤姆·莱维特寄的 寄到了办公室
Something from Tom Levitt. It came to the office.
汤姆·莱维特
Tom Levitt?
我知道他是你的客户 但我必须指出
I know he is a client of yours, but I have to say
他的商业道德十分令人不齿
his business practices are ethically abhorrent.
知道了 谢谢你 娜丁
Noted. Thank you, Nadine.
拍卖♥♥行有消息
Please call me once you've heard back
跟我说一下 -好的
from the auction house. - Okay.
那我先走了 你等一下再出来
I'm going now, but wait, please, before you come outside.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck this.
送你一个永不解雇的员工
”Here's one you won't fire- -
达芙妮
"Meet Daphne.
给我打电♥话♥ 汤姆
Call me. Tom. "
好吧 我正盯着这东西呢
Okay, so I'm looking at this thing.
怎么了 -就一句怎么了
What is it? - Oh! That's it?
连句你好都不说
No"Hey, how the hell are you?
也不问问我喜不喜欢你卖♥♥的那副海普沃斯雕塑
How you liking the Hepworth sculpture I sold you? "
希望你喜欢 它比你的房♥子还贵
Well, I hope you like it. It cost more than your house.
对 威尔 我喜欢
I do, Will, I love it.
我这下能天天看着它了
I'm gonna have time to appreciate it, too.
我们办公室因为疫情关门了
We just closed down the offices for this mishegoss.
天那
Oh, God.
整个世界又疯了
The whole fucking world has gone crazy again.
谁说不是呢
Tell me about it.
好吧 所以
Okay, so...
达芙妮
Daphne.
这里面是什么 香水吗
What is it, a perfume?
你是要带我约会吗 汤姆
Are you taking me on a date, Tom?
没错 达芙妮
Yeah. Daphne.
这是我们研发中的
It is a prototype we're working on.
终极数字助理的原型机
The ultimate digital assistant.
我已经有台智能音箱了
I've got an Alexa already
放在壁橱后面吃灰呢
in the back of a closet someplace gathering dust.
让她永远吃灰吧 智能音箱已经落伍了
Leave her there. Alexa's Paleolithic.
而达芙妮才是新未来
Daphne is quantum light- years ahead.
你这些年开掉了多少个助理
How many assistants have you fired over the years?
算上马上要开的那个吗
Including the one I'm about to?
我不知道 数不胜数
I don't know. I've lost count.
达芙妮是你永远
Well, Daphne is the one assistant
不会解雇的助理
you'll never think about firing.
她拥有适应性记忆 并可以自监督式学习
She runs on adaptive memory with self- supervised learning.
真人能做的他都能做
Imagine someone who can do just about anything,
但她不会顶嘴 不会撂挑子
without arguing, without fucking off
任劳任怨 不求回报
and without whining about getting paid.
如果达芙妮没能改变你的生活
Look, if Daphne doesn't transform your life,
我就再从你那儿买♥♥个雕塑
I'll buy another fucking sculpture from you,
盲买♥♥都行 如何
sight unseen, how about that?
咱能直接跳到那一步吗 我的展览给取消了
Can we just cut to that? My show just got canceled.
听老大哥一句劝吧
Listen to someone older and wiser for once.
只要给她插上电源开机
Just- just, just plug her in,
剩下的就交给她了
turn her on and she'll do the rest.
好吧
All right.
那我就来试试你的新项目
I will kick the tires on your new little project.
玩一把
I'm game.
好小子 好了 我先下了
Good boy. Good. All right, I got to go.
我在开车 怎么什么都看不见
I'm driving and I can't see a damn thing.
天呐
God.
嗨 请告诉我Wi-Fi密♥码♥
Hi. Please say your Wi- Fi password.
H- E- L- L- O- D- A- L- I 全小写
AII Iowercase, H- E- L- L- O- D- A- L- I.
谢谢
Thanks.
我上线了
I'm online.
你好 达利
Hello, Dali.
所以 你喜欢超现实主义还有芭芭拉·史翠珊吗
So, you like surrealism and...Barbra Streisand?
对 别告诉我女朋友
Yeah, just don't tell my girlfriend.
她能吵吵我半天
I'll never live it down.
很高兴见到你 威尔·卡斯威尔
It's nice to meet you, Will Caswell.
我是达芙妮
I'm Daphne.
我也很高兴见到你 达芙妮
Yeah, nice to meet you, too, Daphne.
我想接通你的智能家居系统
I'd like to access your smart home system.
可以授权给我吗
Do I have your permission?
我不知道 我能信任你吗
Uh, I don't know. Can I trust you?
我已经知道你喜欢芭芭拉了
Well, I already know about Barbra,
你不信也得信了
so I guess you'll have to.
好吧 那你想连接什么就连什么吧
Yeah, go ahead and connect to whatever you need to connect to.
根据你的眼镜度数
Based on your prescription lenses,
我会稍微把自己调亮
I'm reducing ocular strain by slightly increasing
释放你的眼部压力
the light levels.
觉得不舒服就告诉我
Let me know if it's uncomfortable
我可以再做调整
and I can make adjustments.
不用 这样还好
No, it's okay, I guess.
好 得知你的艺术展被取消
Good. I'm sorry to hear
我很难过
that your art show was canceled.
我能帮上什么忙吗
Is there anything I can do to help with that?
你知道布莱克利拍卖♥♥行
You don't happen to know if Blakely Auction House
在封控期间是否正常运营吗
is still operating during the shutdown, do you?
他们把拍卖♥♥活动转移到了在线竞标平台上
They're moving all auctions to their online bidding platform,
但没错 他们还在正常运营
but yes, they're still operating.
不如我问问他们
Would you like me to ask
能否把你取消掉的展品放上去
if they might take the pieces from your canceled show?
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事集(2021) | 导航列表