我听说了Liz是怎么说你的了
that I have known Liz a long,long,long time and she's totally shady.
我只是想说 我认识Liz很久很久了 她人的确不怎么靠谱
liz不靠谱
Oh,my God! You are hilarious.
哦天啊 你太逗了
Do you act? Because we should do a movie together
你会表演吗? 我们应该一起演电影
where we're on a road trip just being sluts.
我们要演一路上做荡♥妇♥的电影
High five.
击掌
No,I don't care that the others went to Pierre Batalini salon without me.
不 我才不管他们都去 Pierre Batalini沙龙而不带我呢
It's not a feud,I just...
并不是关系不和 我只是
I've never spent much time with babies,okay? And...
从来没怎么跟婴儿一起呆过 好吗 还有
what if I'm bad at it?
要是我做得很烂怎么办?
This is good TV. I would watch this. I would feel for Liz.
这才是好的电视节目 我会看这个的 我会替Liz伤心的
Isn't this usually a bathroom?
这本来不是个厕所吗?
No,Tray,it's usually Lutz's office.
不 Tray 这本来是lutz的办公室
I see.
我知道了
I think I just solved the mystery of the phantom peeper.
我认为我刚把神秘偷♥窥♥者找到了
What's wrong,L.L.?
怎么了 LL?
You look like Angie when I tell her I wanna retire and live in an old lighthouse.
你看上去像就像我告诉了 Angie我要退休 住到一个老灯塔时的样子
It's just D'Fwan and everybody are saying that
只是D'Fwan还有大家都在说
I'm in a fight with Virginia,which is idiotic,because she's a baby.
我跟Virginia在吵架 她才是个孩子 这太可笑了
Maybe it's just that children in general don't like you.
可能只是小朋友都不喜欢你罢了
Thank you,Tracy.
太谢谢你了 Tracy
I am dealing with something real here,
我可是正在经历些事情呢
but all anyone wants to do on these dumb shows is fight and scream and throw things.
但所有人在这些节目里只是想要打架 大吵大叫 还有扔东西
I wouldn't know. I really don't watch TV.
我不会知道 我都不怎么看电视的
I'm more of a masturbator.
我比较喜欢打飞机
Well I'm about to get original on you,Tracy.
我要让你明白一点 Tracy
There is no such thing as reality on reality television.
真人秀里没一点真实的东西
你们现在开心了?
No. Yes.
不行 对了
Welcome to Rus.
欢迎来到Rus
This evening,we're serving all the Pierogis Costco had and then burger king.
今晚我们会为大家带来Costco超♥市♥库存的 波兰饺子还有汉堡王
That's a sharp look,Kenneth.
你看上去很帅啊 Kenneth
Thank you,sir,but I can't take all the credit.
谢谢你先生 但我不能独享你的称赞
Everything I know about fashion,
我所有关于时尚的知识
I learned from my old college roommate,John Mark Karr.
都是从我大学的室友 John Mark Karr身上学来的
Right this way.
来这边
Oh,for God's sake.
哦 天啊
You've got a lot of nerve coming here.
你可真够胆子来这里
You know this is Virginia's night.
你知道今晚Virginia是主角
You have no class,you prostitution whore.
你这个没有品位的妓♥女♥
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊?
I'm hitching my wagon to Virginia's star.
我先要Virginia给我个角色
Trying to get a little camera tiempo.
现在先争点镜头
Jenna,you've had cameras following you around all day.
Jenna 镜头已经跟了你一天了
You're a star now. They want you on the show.
你已经是明星了 他们的节目需要你
They want me. Which means I'm too good for this crap.
他们想要我 也就是说我 对这破节目来说已经太好了
Like when I sang at that children's hospital.
就跟那次我去儿童医院唱歌♥一样
Get away from me,I'm revoking my waiver.
别靠近我 我不玩了
Now blur my face.
虚化我的脸
Blur it more.
再模糊点
More. Now disguise my voice.
再模糊 现在帮我变声
Thank you,gays.
谢谢你们 基友
Yes.
好的
Excuse me,do you know where the indoor outhouse is?
不好意思 请问室内厕所在哪里?
Is my fashion show ruining Jack's party?
我的时装秀难道还挡着Jack的派对了?
Oh,don't worry. Nobody's even noticing it.
哦 别担心 都没人注意到时装秀
There's so much other stuff going on.
外面发生了好多好多事
And it's not just Mr. Donaghy and this oriental matter.
不仅仅是Donaghy先生和他的东方韵事
There's the feud between Ms.Lemon and baby Virginia,
Lemon和小宝宝Virginia的宿怨
the drama between me and that cord I tripped on.
我和绊了我一跤的电线之间的抓马
Hey,watch it.
嘿 当心点
I'm sorry,sir. I shouldn't have lost my temper.
对不起 先生 我不应该乱发脾气
My damn husband better show up.
我那天杀的老公最好快出现
Disaster. Deandra "I didn't know I was pregnant"-ed.
坏事了 Deandra说"我不知道我只是怀孕了"
Who's gonna wear this now?
那谁来穿这件衣服呢?
Ah,size 12,that's what I am.
啊 12号♥ 我就穿这号♥
Oh,I was my grandmother's favorite so I got all her old hand-me-downs.
哦 我奶奶最宠我 所以她的东西都留给我了
服务员准备上甜点了
这事儿还真被我们给办起来了
我们开了家饭馆
更重要的是 这一年我们熬过来了
没有遗憾 没有对不起谁
干的好 好搭档
你也是
What a rush!
好快哦!
- You were horrible. - That's the last dress.
- 你好棒 - 这是最后一件衣服了
Tracy didn't even do anything.
Tracy屁都没放一个
He didn't even show up.
他根本就没来
I'm gonna kill that man.
我要杀了这个男人
What's cocaine like?
可♥卡♥因♥长啥样?
- What was that? - Damn,you two.
- 刚才那算什么? - 我擦 你们俩
Avery's coming back from North Korea.
Avery马上要从朝鲜回来了
Portia reads the papers.
本宫也看报纸的
I hate that that's my catchphrase.
怨念 为啥我的口头禅是这句呢
What was that? That was nothing.
刚才那算什么? 什么都不算啊
I mean Jack's like that with everybody.
Jack跟每个人都爱那样
He's a kisser. Right,Jack?
他就是爱亲亲 对吧 Jack?
Uh,of course. Uh,it's European.
啊 是啊 欧洲风格
If you don't kiss someone,they're offended.
如果你不亲他们的话 他们会觉得很无礼
Very good,nice seeing you,Lemon.
很好 很高兴见到你 Lemon
Jack,D'Fwan hasn't said "hi" yet.
Jack D'Fwan还没跟你打过招呼呢
Honey,what was that?
亲们 这算什么啊?
Okay,Liz,I don't know what she's talking about.
Liz 我不知道她在胡言乱语什么
But Virginia said she knows what you just did for Jack.
但是Virginia说 她知道刚才你帮了Jack多大一忙
She misjudged you,and she would like a hug.
她看错你了 现在她想抱抱你
The feud's over. It's all good.
宿怨结束 全是浮云
Now I'm just looking forward to this trip.
现在我很期盼我们的旅行
Because Virginia loves her little giraffe so much,
因为Virginia太爱她的小长颈鹿了
the show is sending us on a girls' getaway to Somalia!
所以节目组要带我们去索马里旅行!
I hope you're at peace with your God,Tracy Jordan.
希望你和你的上帝都安好 Tracy Jordan
Because you are about to meet your maker.
因为你马上就要去见他老人家了
Honey,you seem upset.
宝贝 你看上去很生气
I spent the last 20 years supporting you.
过去的二十年里 我一直支持你
I had three of your children.
给你生了三个孩子
I gave you a kidney,a kneecap and a bladder.
给你捐了个肾 一个膝盖 一个膀胱
But I ask you to do one thing and you can't do it.
我只要求你做一件事 你却做不来
All I wanted was a standing ovation and for people to tweet
我只想要大家起立鼓掌 让大家都发微博讨论
that I was the new icon for black womanhood
说我是黑人女性的新标杆人物
and then for me to tweet "why just black womanhood"?
我自己呢 就发个微博说 "为什么只是代表黑人女性呢"?
Instead,I got nothing.
但是 我什么都没落着
- I might as well be Daphne. - Who?
- 我还不如去当Daphne呢 - 谁?
I'm Daphne.
我是Daphne
I handle conflict appropriately,
我能得体地处理争端
and I'm up to date on my mortgage payments.
我还按时付我的房♥屋贷款
Oh,no,I turned what was supposed to be a boring romantic evening
我把一个本来应该是很无聊的浪漫夜晚
into a gigantic fight in front of all these cameras.
变成了好多摄像机前的一场大战
Yes.
倒也是
How inconsiderate of you to cause all this drama and start this riveting fight.
都怪你 一点都不用心 造成了这场闹剧 触发了这场激动人心的争吵
Our celebrity marriage is on a breakup collapse.
我们的明星婚姻就要走向离婚的深渊
We're a train wreck you cannot look away from!
我们已经上了一趟奔向失控的火车!
I can't stand the sight of you.
我无法忍♥受你的视力
My love tank is empty!
我的爱情容器空空如也!
Lizard egg!
蜥蜴蛋!
I want a divorce or whatever.
我要跟你离婚 或者别的什么
It will be contentious and last all through next season.
最好能闹个没完没了 一直持续到下一季
I'm cheating on you!
我背着你有别人了!
Rude!
无礼!
Next week on Queen of Jordan ...
下个星期的Jordan女王...
I was in the neighborhood. I thought I'd pop up and say hello.
我正好在附近 想着过来打个招呼
For God sakes,D'Fwan,I'm working.
天啊 D'Fwan 我在工作呢
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表