谈什么?
Can you believe this is the best room they have?
你能相信这是他们最好的病房♥么?
This is supposed to be a hospital,
这里应该是医院
not a japanese internment camp I volunteered at during the war.
不是我二战当志愿者时的那种 小日本集中营
Well,if you're not happy here I could put you up at the plaza.
你要不喜欢这儿 我可以把你安排在广场酒店
You could look out at the park and watch carriage horses being whipped.
你在窗外可以看到中♥央♥公园 还有拉车的马被鞭子抽
I know how you love that.
我知道你喜欢看这个
I can't go to the plaza,and you know it.
我不能去广场酒店 你知道的
What if I run into eloise?
我要碰上Eloise怎么办?
Am I supposed not to mention the fact that she has a gay grandson?
我要不要告诉她 她孙子是基佬?
Everybody knows!
大家都知道!
Well,then,of course i'd love to have you stay with me and liddy.
那么 当然我也很乐意让你跟我和Liddy一起住
Liddy? Why couldn't you name the baby after my mother?
Liddy? 你为什么不能让那娃用我妈的名字?
Because at ellis island,your mother's name was recorded as "unclaimed irish stowaway".
因为在Ellis岛 你♥妈♥的♥名字注册的是 "没人管的爱尔兰偷渡者"
Son,we have a lot of work to do today if I'm gonna "reverse urkel" you.
儿子 我要把你从书呆变回来的话 我们今天有很多事要做呢
- Dad,I just want to read. - Jordan men don't read.
- 爸 我就想好好看书 - Jordan家的男子不看书
Grizz,tear this book in half.
Grizz 把这书撕成两半
Son,I'm gonna show you how a real jordan man enjoys himself. It's montage time.
儿子 我想让你看看真正的Jordan家男人怎么享乐 蒙太奇(一种剪接手法)时间到了
Tray,montage got married and quit stripping.
Tray 蒙太奇结婚了 她现在不跳脱衣舞了
Fine,we'll just do a series of activities.
好吧 我们要搞一系列活动
♪ gonna build a daydream from a little hope ♪
[Matt Monro - Gonna Build a Mountain] ♪ 从一点点希望建立起白日梦 ♪
♪ gonna push that daydream up a mountain slope ♪
♪ 把白日梦推上山坡 ♪
♪ gonna build a daydream gonna see it through ♪
♪ 建立起白日梦 把它看透彻 ♪
♪ gonna build a mountain and a daydream gonna make 'em both come true ♪
♪ 建立一座山和白日梦 两者都要实现 ♪
♪ gonna build a heaven from a little hell little hell ♪
♪ 从小小的地狱建立起天堂 ♪
♪ gonna build a heaven and I know darn well darn well ♪
♪ 建立起天堂 我心里一清二楚 ♪
♪ if I build my mountain with a lot of care ♪
♪ 如果我用心建立一座山 ♪
♪ and take my daydream up the mountain heaven will be waiting there ♪
♪ 不放弃我的白日梦 山那边的天堂就会等着我 ♪
♪ gonna build a mountain gonna build it high ♪
♪ 建立一座山 把它推高高 ♪
♪ I don't know how i'm gonna do it I only know I'm gonna try ♪
♪ 我不知道怎么做 只清楚别放弃尝试 ♪
well,colleen ruined the ribbon-cutting.
Colleen搅黄了剪彩仪式
She's in new york. She's been here for weeks,recovering from heart surgery.
她在纽约 来好几个星期了 心脏手术康复中
- Oh,my god,is she okay? - She's fine.
- 天呐 她还好吧 - 她没事
They gave her the same heart pump dick cheney had.
给她安的起搏器和Dick Cheney一样 (美国前副总统)
Next thing you know,they'll be giving her his retractable wings and rocket arms.
没多久 就会给她安上铜头铁臂
She's going to bury us all.
咱就等着被她折磨死吧
Jack,your mom's 87.
Jack 你妈都87岁了
Do you think maybe she had the surgery in new york to be close to you,
也许她在纽约做手术是为了离你近点
so you guys could,you know,have the talk?
好进行母子谈心?
"The talk"? Lemon,my mother did explain sex to me,three years ago.
"谈心"? Lemon 我妈给我性教育过了 3年前
There were... Drawings.
给我看了些...图片
no,I mean,the talk.
不 我说的是临终遗言
Your mom's heart doesn't work.
你♥妈♥的♥心脏临近衰竭
You need to sit down and say how you feel so you don't have any regrets.
你们得促膝长谈 以免抱憾终生
I've done it,jack,and it isn't easy,but it's very rewarding.
我谈过 Jack 这并非易事 却是值得的
You talk in your sleep.
你说梦话
I know what you did in the war,and before you die,I want you to know that I know.
我知道战争时你做的事 你死前我想告诉你我知道
I know you donaghys think you're so tough,
我知道你们家都自认坚强
but colleen is here because she's trying to reach out to you.
但Colleen来这因为她有求于你
Just get in the same room with her,and the talk will happen.
你就去她房♥间 她会和你吐露心声的
I guar-on-tee.
我表证哟
I don't know why I said that. This is such a serious conversation. I'm sorry.
我也不知道怎么就脱口而出了 咱如此正式的谈话 抱歉
Uh,lemon,I assure you,my mother is not in new york to spend time with me.
Lemon 我肯定我娘来纽约不是 来找我共度美好时光的
She already wants to leave my apartment because liddy is "giving her the stink eye".
因为Liddy凶神恶煞的眼神 她已经不想住我家了
As soon as she feels up to it,she is going back to florida.
等她完全康复了 就回弗罗里达
There was no need for us to start jabbering about our feelings and sobbing
咱俩没必要促膝长谈 哭得梨花带雨
like bill belichick listening to adele.
像Bill Belichick听Adele唱歌♥时那般
Okay,fine. But you and your mom-
那好 可你们母子俩
Nope.
别说了
As my coffee cup said this morning,"you only regret the things you didn't do.
今早在咖啡杯上看到一句话 人只会遗憾自己不曾做过的事
This cup was made from recycled toilet paper".
那杯子是用可再生厕纸做的
Don't let colleen leave without saying what you need to say.
别让Colleen不听你的心里话就离去
- Last word. - Damn it!
- 别再说了 - 该死!
性放逐必做事项
♪ I'm a kangaroo,i'm a kangaroo ♪
♪ 我是袋鼠 我是袋鼠 ♪
- what is that? - Oh,it's nothing.
- 这什么啊? - 没什么
It's just a song I've been fiddling with.
一首歌♥罢了 随意弹唱的
Or,as we say in australia,a song I've been fiddling wazzle.
咱澳洲人会说 随意蛋唱
It's good. It's really good.
太棒了 真的超赞
And this is coming from someone quincy jones once pushed off a boat.
我这个被Quincy Jones拒绝的人告诉你 (美国著名音乐制♥作♥人)
So,why does ian write all the songs?
为什么总由Ian写歌♥?
He's just keeping you down,because he knows you're the real genius of the woggels.
他就是想打♥压♥你 因为他知道你才是队中的音乐天才
Really? Do you think so,jenna?
当真? 你真这么觉得 Jenna?
It doesn't matter what this brain thinks.
这脑袋怎么想没关系
It matters what this brain thinks.
关键是这只脑袋怎么想
- Lemon,there you are. - Good morning,jack.
- Lemon 你在这啊 - 早上好 Jack
Did you talk to colleen?
和Colleen谈过了吗?
If you're ordering me an edible arrangement to say thanks,i'd prefer a meat one.
你要是想以美食表示感谢 姐要吃肉
Yes,colleen and I did talk.
嗯 我的确和Colleen谈过了
Specifically,she said a car was circling the block,"casing the house".
她特别强调 有辆车绕着屋子转
I tried to explain that those were all different taxi cabs,
我解释说那些都是不同的出租车
and she said,"then why is the same man driving all of them," and insisted on leaving.
她就问那为什么都是同一个人开 执意要走
She won't go to a hotel,and she hates the princeton club,
她不肯住宾馆 又讨厌普林斯顿俱乐部
because dean cain is always there hoping to get recognized.
因为Dean Cain(超人扮演者)总在那想让人认出
I tried to leave her at the "bodies" exhibit-
我想把她留在人体展那
God,that is all just a smoke screen.
这些都是烟雾弹啊
She's acting out because she wants to have the conversation,and you won't meet her halfway.
她瞎闹腾是因为想谈心 可你又不妥协
I decided something last night after I got your tenth text message,
收到你第十条短♥信♥之后 我决了个定
one of which was an inscrutable emoticon.
其中一条还是个看不懂的表情
Hold it sideways,it's me going like this: "talk to your mother"!
竖起来看啊 就是我做这个动作说 和你妈谈谈!
the "8" is my glasses.
"8" 就是我的眼镜
Yes,someday,my mother is going to die,and we're going to deal with it our way.
没错 我妈终究会离世 到时用我家的方式处理
Well,your way is wrong,and I bet colleen agrees with me.
你的方式不对 Colleen肯定也支持我
I'm glad you said that,lemon.
很高兴你这么说 Lemon
Good luck.
祝好运
Ah,elizabeth. Can we do something about the temperature in here?
Elizabeth 这里的温度能调吗?
I'd like it humid and cold.
我想又冷又湿
Duck!
快逃!
Yoko announcement.
乐队通告
Russ wrote a song. A great song.
Russ写了首歌♥ 超赞
And if you don't sing it at the gwammys,
你们要是不在娃美奖上唱
which is the grammys for toddlers,russ is going solo.
就是颁给小娃娃的艾美奖 Russ就单飞了啊
Russ,I write the songs here,so you have to choose. Her,or us?
Russ 我负责写歌♥ 你就选吧 她还是我们?
Come on,mate,woggel power.
来嘛 Woggel力量
In australia,"woggel" means "white".
在澳大利亚 woggel是白人的意思
Let's get out of here.
我们走吧
I want to lick that turtleneck off of you.
我想把那件高领衣服从你身上舔下来
Yeah. Come on,jenna.
是啊 来吧 Jenna
Fine,leave. We'll just replace you.
好吧 你走吧 我们换人就是了
Anyone can be replaced. Especially girlfriends.
任何人都可以被换的 特别是女朋友
No,you don't know what you're talking about.
不 你不知道你在说什么
Paul isn't gonna - I mean,russ.
Paul不会 我是说Russ不会
Paul is american for russ.
Paul在美国话里就是Russ的意思
Ugh,dean cain.
呃 轮到Dean Cain了
You know what?
你知道吗?
I'm glad jack put you in here.
我还觉得Jack把你留在这里是件好事
Because I think we need to talk,about talking.
因为我觉得我们要聊一聊 关于讲话的艺术
What's the matter with you? Are you on drugs or something?
你是怎么回事? 你吃药还是怎么了?
Don't you think,at a certain point in life,parents and children should sit down
你不觉得人到了一个年纪就应该
and express their feelings before it's too late?
跟自己的孩子好好坐下来聊聊 在一切都还不太晚时?
God on a wheel!
老天爷啊!
Jackie and I know how we feel.
Jackie和我都知道我们自己的感觉
We don't have to say it out loud
我们不需要瞎嚷嚷
like a couple of gays getting married in jean shorts in provincetown
像一群在Provincetown(有名的同志小镇) 穿着牛仔短裤结婚的同性恋一样
while I'm just trying to enjoy an ice cream on the pier!
特别是在我想要在码头享受一碗雪糕的时候!
Okay,fine. If I can't convince you,maybe you'll listen to the words of mike and the mechanics,
好 行 要是我不能说服你 或许你能接受 "Mike And The Mechanics"的歌♥
whose song the living years I definitely remember.
他们的歌♥"The Living Years"我记得
"say it out,speak it clear.
" 说出来吧 大声说吧
you should listen,dude. Also,hear.
你应该倾听 还应该 听进去
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表