Liz,there's something wrong with pete.
Liz Pete出事了
Oh,my god,is he dead?
天啊 他死了?
I-I don't know what happened.
我 我不知道发生了什么
EIGHT HOUSE EARLIER
8小时前
NBC UNIVERSAL
NBC 环球
Kenneth,I need a light bulb replaced in my dressing room.
Kenneth 把我化妆间的灯泡换一换
Easy as pie,ms. Maroney. What could go wrong?
小菜一碟 Maroney小姐 换个灯泡能捅出什么娄子呢?
Why would I even say that?
不过我♥干♥嘛突然这么说呢?
Hey,whatever happened to tivo?
电视录播机闹哪样啊?
Remember,you used to fast-forward,it'd make that sound? Boop-boop,boop-boop.
你记不记得以前快进的时候都有这个声音?
Yeah. Yeah,then it'd be all like,bung-bung.
对啊 然后过一会就变成了...
What's this?
这是什么?
It's terry,the gender-neutral doll I had when I was a kid.
是Terry 我小时候玩的中性玩偶
And he/she has his/her baseball glove and baby.
他/她还有他的/她的棒球手套和小孩
And both sets of genitals!
还有两套生殖器!
That was hard to track down.
这个超难找的
Today,almost all of them are in police evidence lockers.
如今 它们几乎全都躺在警局的证物箱里
So,happy three-month anniversary,and happy two-week anniversary of you going to the bathroom when I'm here.
相恋3个月纪念日快乐 以及"我在你家时你去上厕所3个星期"纪念日快乐
You shouldn't be buying me gifts.
你不该再花钱给我买♥♥礼物了
You should be saving for your business.
攒点钱给你自己的生意吧
Oh,I think remembering our anniversary is going to get me some business.
记得我们的纪念日总能给我带来点"生意"吧 (除了生意还有别的意思 各位懂的)
Yeah!
懂了
There's a whole other hand where that came from,big boy.
到时候可不止一只手哦 小哥
Not my best.
台词有失水准
Hey,listen,why don't you go in late today,okay?
你今天晚点去上班好不?
I'll make pancakes with m&ms in them.
我要做m&m豆煎饼
Fine,I'll stay! Gyah.
好吧 我晚点走!
All right.
好
Do you want a smiley face?
在上面画个笑脸?
German flag,please.
还是画个德国国旗吧
Jordan's comments have angered gay-rights groups
Jordan的言论激怒了同性恋权益维护组织
Tracy Jordan UNDER FIRE FROM GAY NIGHTS ADVOCATES
Tracy Jordan受到同性恋权益维护者围攻
and are likely annoying his co-workers
也似乎惹恼了他的同事们
who thought they'd linger over breakfast this morning,perhaps with a new lover.
他们本期望能和新伴侣享受一段悠长的早餐时光
That is some detailed reporting,curry.
Curry姐姐 你的报道真详尽
I'M NOT GAY! GAY MEANING "HAPPY" SORRY IF THAT'S CONFUSING
我不是GAY! GAY是欢乐的意思 你要是看晕了我很抱歉
When I say "nbc," you say...
我说NBC 你们说...
Over it!
得了吧!
- Nbc! - Over it!
- NBC! - 得了吧!
- Every say. - Over it!
- NBC! - 得了吧!
Look at that old bag from tgs.
快看这个TGS的旧口袋
Okay,I am a human being,sir.
先生 我是一个人类
Oh,you mean my tote bag.
哦 你说的是我的肩包
Yes,I need a new one.
是得换个新的了
Look,I'm sorry about tracy.
Tracy的事我很抱歉
He really is a good person.
他真的是个好人
Do you think I'm pulling this hat off?
你们觉得我有没有hold住这个帽子?
No.
没有
- From the top! - Over it!
- 从头开始! - 得了吧!
Oh,my god,there you are.
天啊 原来你在这
We're losing sponsors,liz.
赞助商都撤资了 Liz
Did you know that snuggles the fabric softener bear is gay?
你知不知道萌小奇是弯的?
He's dating the charmin cub.
他一直在和嗨小奇搅基
I thought they were babies.
我以为他们还是孩子
Unbelievable.
不可理喻
Tracy,do you know how many of your hard-working and dedicated co-workers are gay?
Tracy你知不知道有多少 辛勤工作鞠躬尽瘁的同事都是同性恋?
Him. Him.
他 他
Her when she's drunk.
她喝醉的时候
I genuinely don't know.
这个真不知道
That one's a puzzler.
他真是一个解不开的迷
And why did you have to offend the gay community?
而且你为啥要招惹同性恋群体?
It is the most organized of all the communities.
这是所有群体中最有组织的一个
They make the japanese look like the greeks.
跟他们一比 日本人都像希腊人了
How is what I said offensive,and that's not?
为啥我的话就踩到地雷了 你的话就没有?
Because no one heard me say it.
因为我的话没人听到
Look,I need to know what we're apologizing for,Tray.
我必须知道该为什么而道歉 Tray
What did you say?
你到底说了什么?
Being gay is stupid.
这些弯男也太笨了
If you want to see a penis,take off your pants.
你们想看小鸡鸡 把裤子脱了不就是了
If I got turned into a gay,i'd sit around all day and look at my own junk.
要我被掰弯了 我每天就坐着盯着自己那活看
Oh,my god.
天啊
First of all,if you "got turned into a gay"?
首先 "被掰弯"?
Do you think the people of raleigh,north carolina turned clay aiken gay?
你觉得王力宏是被台♥湾♥人♥民♥掰弯了?
Why not? The bronx turned me dyslexic.
怎么不可能呢? 活在布朗克斯区还害我患上阅读障碍了勒
Look,you're a public figure,and believe it or not,
你是个公众人物 不管你信不信
the dumb things you say may influence or hurt people.
你说的蠢话会影响或者伤害到一些人
You need to apologize.
你得道歉
I already called glaad,liz Lemon.
我已经打给GLAAD了 Liz Lemon (同性恋反诋毁联盟)
Thank you for calling glad,stronger trash bags with less plastic.
欢迎您致电Glad 更强韧的垃圾袋 含更少塑料
This is diane. How may I help you?
我是Diane 有什么可以帮你的?
Hey diane,it's Tracy Jordan.
你好Diane 我是Tracy Jordan
Sorry about what I said.
我为我说的话道歉
Well,okeydokey.
好啊好啊
That's the wrong "glad," tracy.
你打错机构了 Tracy
Whatever. I'm tired of apologizing all the time for just being myself.
管他的 我受够了因为做自己而道歉了
Remember when I offended stubborn people?
还记不记得我得罪固执的人那次?
That took forever to sort out.
用了好久才把事情摆平
Well,Tracy,I know you don't want me writing an apology for you.
Tracy 我知道你不想我帮你写道歉声明
That's terrific,thank you.
太好了 谢谢
Lemon.
Lemon
I'm on top of the tracy thing. I just spoke to him-
Tracy的事情我在处理了 我刚和他谈了-
Actually,I want to talk to you about something else.
事实上我想和你谈谈别的事
Because of my unfortunate situation with avery,i'm alone.
介于Avery悲惨的遭遇 我现在孤身一人
And I know,of course,that you're not seeing anyone,
而我知道 你必然也没男友
therefore I've decided that you and I should become friends with benefits.
因此 我觉得 我们俩应该成为炮♥友♥
No,thank you,please.
不…不要了吧...
The only reason you would reject that offer is if you had a secret boyfriend.
你会拒绝的唯一原因 是你有个秘密男友
Right,that's the only reason.
好吧 这是唯一的原因
I saw you,Lemon. At the movies,last night,with your mouth on a man.
被我看到了 Lemon 昨晚在电影院 你在和一个男的接吻
Why would you keep this from me after all of our time together?
我们相处了这么久 你为什么要瞒我?
This is hurtful,elizabeth.
这太伤人了 Elizabeth
What's his name?
他叫什么名字?
I don't want to tell you.
我不想告诉你
Why? Is it a stupid name,like "dakota" or "barack"?
为什么? 肯定很畸形 "dakota"或者"barack"?
His name is "chris," and I'm sorry,but for my own reasons-
他叫Chris 我很抱歉 但由于我个人的原因-
And "chris" is spelled?
"Chris"怎么拼的?
No "h" and two "s"s.
没有h 两个s
That! Right there,that's why I didn't want to tell you,
看吧! 就这表情 所以我才不想告诉你
because I knew you wouldn't approve of him.
因为我知道你不会认同他的
Why? What does he do for a living?
为什么? 他工作是什么?
Criss is trying to-
Criss正在尝试-
You can stop right there.
你可以打住了
He's an entrepreneur. He's currently meeting with investors
他是个企业家 他近来正在接洽投资者
in the hopes of starting an organic gourmet hot dog truck.
希望能开一个米其林有机热狗车
Lemon,I have said "good god" to you before,
Lemon 我以前也对你说过"我的神"
but I don't think I've ever meant it until now.
但这话从来没有今天这么适合
Good god!
我的神!
Where does this person live?
这人住哪啊?
- Don't worry about it. - How bad can it be?
- 这你就别操心了 - 能有多糟糕啊?
Jersey city? His parents' apartment?
新泽西? 他爸妈家?
It's not a walk-up,is it?
不会连电梯都没有吧?
He's actually been living with me for the past month.
实际上他这个月都是和我一起住的
No,I am not engaging,I am not inviting input,Jack,because criss is different.
我没订婚 没倒贴 Jack 因为Criss是不一样的
How is he different?
他怎么不一样啊?
Well,that's just a stupid question.
这问题挺傻的
I mean,i'm more relaxed around him.
我和他在一起很放松
My jaw stopped popping. Listen.
我下巴都不会咯咯地响了 你听
And for once I'm not overthinking everything,which is why I don't want you in my head.
而且这次我终于不再胡思乱想了 所以我不想你再跑到我脑袋里
But I'm already in your head,Lemon.
但我已经在你脑袋里了 Lemon
The fact that you felt you had to keep "chris,"
你想要和Chris厮守
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表