Now it's easier to get to costco to stock up on cereal.
现在去麦德龙囤积麦片就更方便了
Lee,I need the old lady wig again.
Lee 我又要用老婆婆假发
Oh,and get me that coat that tracy's dog gave birth on.
噢 把Tracy的狗用来接生那件外套给我
A costco run,huh? You sound like me and paula.
去麦德龙买♥♥东西? 听起来是我和Paula的风格啊
No,pete you don't understand.
不 Pete你不懂
This is normalling. It's a weird sex thing.
这叫正常向 是一种非主流性♥爱♥技巧
Paul and I do things like reboot the internet
Paul和我在家就重新连个网络啊
and discuss whether the chair would be better
讨论一下椅子放哪比较好啊
Over by the window where there's more light?
是不是靠窗光线比较足啊?
Yeah,thatthat's not a sex thing. That's just couple stuff.
这和性♥爱♥没关系 老夫老妻什么的
Hey,you and paul should come by the house sometime.
你和Paul啥时候来我家做客嘛
We'll have dinner,play scattergories.
我们吃个晚饭 玩三国杀
No,that's not what this is.
不 不是这样的
You get away from me!
你给我走开!
Scattergories.
三国杀
Where? Where?
去哪了? 去哪了?(cos蝙蝠里的joker 后面一段都在模拟蝙蝠侠)
Miss lemon,are you okay?
Lemon小姐 你还好吧?
Oh,you smell like when the stone mountain tire fire joined up with the corpse fire,
你闻着就像Stone Mountain市 点着的轮胎夹杂着尸火
and then swept through the downtown manure district.
横扫城中的粪肥堆
It was our fault for letting those high schoolers dance at their prom.
都是我们的错 让那些高中生在舞会上跳舞
Oh,I'm better than okay,kenneth.
我好得不得了 Kenneth
I'm going to the movies.
我要去电影院
- But you're sick. - I am sick. Sick like a fox.
- 但你病了 - 我是病了 像狐狸一样吓人(sick双关)
I'm gonna clear out that whole theater and watch a sneak peak of the hunger games by myself.
我要把电影院的人都赶走 一个人看"饥饿游戏"的先行片花
It'll be my greatest triumph.
这会是我的终极胜利
There's a q & a afterwards with Eh,the screenwriter?
反面还有问答题呢 编剧?
Miss lemon,this isn't you. You love rules.
Lemon小姐 这不像你的作风 你爱循规蹈矩的
Try to remember. Remember who you once were.
记住你曾经的样子
What did the rules ever get me?
循规蹈矩给我带来什么了?
The worst seat at the movies?
影院最烂的座位?
A bunch of music that I paid for?
付费音乐?
A drawer full of leaky batteries that I don't know what to do with?
一抽屉不知如何处理的漏油电池?
Rules? There's only one rule now,kenneth.
规矩? 现在只有一条了 Kenneth
Plastic cups go on the top rack of the dishwasher so they don't melt.
塑料杯放洗碗机最上层 就不会融化
Otherwise,no rules.
其他免谈
Well,well,well.
矮油
If isn't the tuxedo himself.
还穿着无尾礼服啊
Shouldn't you be outside,fixing the city?
你不是该出去拯救这个城市吗?
Well you look even closer to death than usual.
你看上去比往常更接近死神了
- What happened to you? - Are you scared?
- 你造的什么孽啊? - 你害怕了?
The back of the "b" train certainly was.
B线地铁的后车厢绝对是怕了
I had the whole car to myself.
整节车厢都归我了
So this is you figuring out new york?
你就是如此摸索纽约生存之道的?
Making the city worse for your own selfish ends?
损害城市形象来为己牟利?
Is that your gym bag?
这是你的健身包?
Aren't you a human woman?
你是人类么?
It's these new microfibers.
这是新型超细纤维面料
They keep you dry but it all has to go somewhere.
能保持身体干燥 但体味总要散发到别处
So,today a subway car,tomorrow,what?
那么 今天毁一节地铁车厢 明天毁什么?
All in good time,jack.
敬请期待 Jack
Will you take something for that cough already?
你咳嗽吃药了吗?
I'd rather see if it gets better on it's own.
我情愿让它自己好
Do you want me to go on my antibiotic rant? It's endless.
你想听我咆哮抗生素么? 没完没了的
You'll beg for death.
你会生不如死的
There's a war going on out there.
战争袭来
And you're gonna have to pick a side.
你必须选择自己的立场
I've always wanted to say that, and I can't believe I've wasted it on you.
我一直想说来着 却不敢相信浪费在你身上
You've crossed a line,lemon.
你做得太过分了 Lemon
Someone's gonna stop you. New york is gonna stop you.
有人会阻止你的 纽约会叫停你的
The old liz would have agreed with you.
过去的Liz会站在你这边的
But that was two days ago.
但这都是两天前了
Now,I don't cross lines,I just make 'em...
如今 我眼里没有破坏规矩一说 只有让规矩
Disappear.
统统消失
Hey,hon,I got your gchat.
亲 收到你的消息了
Two exclamation points,huh? What's up?
怎么打了两个感叹号♥?
Paul,what if normalling isn't a fetish?
Paul 要是正常不是怪癖咋办?
What if we're just in another phase of our relationship and we're kind of...
如果我们的关系只是处在另一阶段
Settling down?
有点安顿下来的感觉?
That's what one of my work colleagues said.
我一个同事也这么说
That's just couple stuff.
不过是小两口的事儿
You know what,you and jenna should come visit me and my wife in montclair.
你和Jenna来蒙特克莱尔 看看我和我的妻子吧
But if daryl weenus is right,if we're just a couple,
要是Daryl Weenus说对了 我们就是一对情侣
- why don't we hate it? - I don't know.
- 我们为何没有抵触情绪呢? - 我不知道
I always imagined this kind of thing would make me wanna tear my hair out and rip my skin off.
我总想着这档子事会让我扒皮扯头发
But with you,it feels as natural as
但和你在一起 却很平常 如同...
Having someone tear your hair out and rip your skin off.
让别人扯你的头发剥你的皮一样自然
I never thought this would happen to me,
我从未想过自己会这样
but I can actually imagine myself getting married,having kids.
可我都能想象自己结婚生子的样子
But is this really what we want?
但这真的是我们想要的吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
- What are you thinking? - What are you thinking?
- 你在想什么? - 你又在想什么?
Okay,we'll both say what we're thinking on the count of three.
数三下 我们同时说自己在想什么.
One... Two...
一...二...
sexual walkabout.
性放逐
We spend the next three months alone,
接下来的三个月我们自己过
doing every depraved thing we can think of with as many people as we can
与尽可能多的人做尽可能邪恶的事
and if this,right now,is still the happiest we can make ourselves,
而且如果 尽管如此 我们仍觉得此刻是我们最幸福的时刻
we'll stay together forever.
我们就厮守终生
Next stop,dinner and a private show.
下一站 晚餐和一场私人演出
Gym bag,check.
运动包 到位
Tupperware vat of steamed broccoli,check.
一盒水煮西兰花 到位
Talking to myself to seem crazymoogoo!
自言自语表现得像个疯子!
Wallet.
钱包
No,not wow. Not when I'm so close.
不行 不能在这个时候 在我离目标如此之近的时候
Not enough time!
时间不够了!
My plan.
我的计划
Come on,donaghy. You've skied mount st. Helen's,made eye contact with michelle bachmann,
加油 Donaghy 你曾在圣海伦斯火山上滑雪 还和巴♥赫♥曼议员直视过
been trapped under a boulder for 128 hours.
在冰下被困过128小时
You're not scared of anything.
你无所畏惧
Gimme $20!
给我20块!
Lemon!
Lemon!
Oh,my tail bone.
哦 我的尾骨
I just wanted to borrow movie money.
我只想问你借看电影的钱
You caught that lunatic that's been terrorizing the subway.
你抓住了那个在地铁里吓人的疯子
The worst criminal in ♪ NYC ♪
纽约城里最坏的罪犯
oh,my god,are you okay?
哦 天啊 你还好吗?
That was awesome. You were so fast and strong.
太棒了 你刚才好快好有力
Thank you,lemon. You're the only woman I could ever fight to regain my manhood.
谢谢你 Lemon 只有通过跟你打斗 才能让我重振我的雄风
They're cheering you for stopping me.
他们因为你阻止我而欢呼
Old liz was right. People do want rules!
以前的Liz是对的 人们还是想要规矩的!
There's good in all of us,lemon. Even you.
我们内心中都有美好的一面 Lemon 连你都有
So,are you still running for mayor?
那你还参加市长竞选吗?
The city no longer needs me.
这个城市不再需要我了
For now.
就目前来说
Reminds me of us.
让我们记住这一刻
I'll never forget the first time you dressed up like and old lady
我永远不会忘记你第一次装扮成一个老女人
and I threw you into some garbage.
我把你扔进垃圾堆
Goodbye,my love. For now.
再见 我的爱 小别
New york city.
纽约城
Villains and heroes.
恶棍和英雄
The 1% and the 99.
百分之一与百分之九十九
8 million people in this crazy,beautiful city,
八百万人居住在这个疯狂而又美好的城市
and i,jenna maroney, am going to go to town on every last one of them.
我 Jenna Maroney 要进城 扑向每一个人
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表