Tracy,Jenna.
Tracy Jenna
We all know what happen when you hosted the St. Patrick's day parade three years ago.
我们都知道3年前你们主持 圣帕特里克节游♥行♥是什么情况
Wake up,mother.
醒醒 X你妈
And when you hosted two years ago.
还有2年前主持那次
Die,demon!
去死吧 恶魔!
Why didn't you ever call me back?
你为什么不回我电♥话♥?
Unfortunately,unless Harry's law really took off this week and no one told me,
不幸的是 除非没人通知我 "鞋店事务所"那剧这周火起来
you two are the biggest stars at the network.
你们俩还是我们台最大牌的明星
But this year,everything you say will be scripted and on prompter.
但今年 你们说的每个字都会提前写好 打在提词器上
Do not deviate from the script.
不许在剧本外临场发挥
Jack,Tracy and I are total pros.
Jack 我和Tracy都是专业人士
On television,and when it comes to the assisted suicide debate.
在电视方面 还有关于协助自杀的辩论方面
Secret handshake,my baloney.
偷偷握个手 小香肠 (Baloney和Jenna Maroney谐音)
Hazel,I won't be here tomorrow,so...
Hazel 我明天不会过来 所以…
I wanted to give you this.
我想给你这个
It's the tail I had until I was 16.
这是我16岁以前的尾巴
Well,don't worry about the parade. I'll take care of Tracy and Jenna like they're my own children.
别担心游♥行♥的事 我会把Tracy和Jenna 当做自己的孩子照顾
Which is a bad example, because I left my kids at a sears in 2004.
这不是个好例子 因为我2004年把自己的孩子丢在钟表店了
Oh,I told you about Mr. Jordan's allergies,right?
我跟你说过Jordan先生过敏的东西了吧?
Yes,Kenneth. He's only allergic to allergy medication.
是的 Kenneth 他只对抗过敏药物过敏
But he loves it.
但他很爱这玩意儿
- And Ms. Mulroney's... - Kenneth,let go.
- 还有Maroney小姐 - Kenneth 别管了
This is my rodeo now.
这片竞技场现在属于我了
Well,not literally,of course.
当然不是字面上的竞技场
The U.S. Rodeo Association does not lift lifetime bans.
美国竞技协会不会解除终身禁赛的决定
So are you gonna work through St. Patrick's day?
圣帕特里克节你要工作?
Don't you want to celebrate Ireland's great accomplishments,
你不想庆祝爱尔兰的伟大成就么
like Michael Lohan and vomiting into a bagpipe?
比如Michael Lohan(Lindsay Lohan的爹) 还有往风笛里呕吐?
Wow,Lemon,so I take it you will not be wearing green tomorrow.
哇 Lemon 看来你明天不会穿绿色了 (通常圣帕特里克节大家都穿绿色)
I will be wearing headtotoe orange,in honor of protestant William of Orange,
我会从头到脚穿橙色的 纪念新教♥徒♥奥兰治(橙色)亲王威廉
inventor of the Orange,according to Yahoo answers.
橙色的发明者 雅虎问答说的
You in Orange? You'll look like a creamsicle with an old tooth stuck in it.
你穿橙色? 你会像雪糕里插了一颗老化的牙
Well,you'll never see me,'cause I don't leave my house on St. Patrick's day.
你不会看到的 因为圣帕特里克节这天我根本不出门
Criss and I are going to ride out hurricane shamrock holed up in my apartment,
我们会在我家窝着 躲避狂风暴雨
laughing at excerpts from Angela's ashes.
看着"安吉拉的灰烬"选段大笑
You know,some people might find your attitude offensive.
有些人会觉得你这种态度很伤人
Oh,what are they going to do about it,
他们又能怎样
write a meandering play about how amazing the Irish are at not overcoming adversity?
写个漫无边际的戏剧 讲爱尔兰人如何善于屈服于灾难?
Well,I'm sorry we can't all belong to ethnic groups as beloved as the Germans.
抱歉我们没法像德国之类的族裔那样受欢迎
Please,without Germans,you wouldn't have any of the Indiana Jonesmovies.
拜托 没有德国人 你连一部"夺宝奇兵"都没得看
Lemon,your secret love of the Irish is welldocumented.
Lemon 你对爱尔兰人隐秘的喜好已被 详细记录在案了
After all,I am your mentor,you dated Dennis Duffy,
无论如何 我是你的导师 你交往过Dennis Duffy
and in the '90s,you gave money to the IRA.
你90年代还给爱尔兰革命军捐过钱
I thought it was contributing to a retirement account.
我还以为那是打到退休账户的
You know,I think someone needs to learn a St. Patrick's day lesson.
我觉得有些人应该好好 上上圣帕特里克节这一课
I think
(鸟语)我觉得有些人应该好好
to learn
上上圣帕特里克节这一课
What is that? A curse?
你说的啥? 诅咒么?
Take it back,you witch!
收回诅咒 你个巫婆!
This American life,Saturday,March 17th,St. Patrick's day.
欢迎收听"美国生活" 今天是周六 3月17日 圣帕特里克节
You know,everybody complains about the weather,
每个人都抱怨天气
but today on the program,we meet somebody who actually...
但今天的节目上 我们会遇到一个其实…
Hey,what are you doing? Get out of my studio!
喂 你干嘛呢? 滚出我的录音室!
Happy St.Patrick's day!
圣帕特里克节快乐!
Let go of me!
放开我!
Didn't you hear my show on bullying?
你没听过我谈欺凌的那期节目么?
Hey,Criss,watch this.
嘿 Criss 来看这个
Megan! Megan!
Megan! Megan!
Look at them spin around. They're so confused.
看他们转来转去的 一头雾水
- Awesome. - It's too many Megans,right?
- 赞 - 叫Megan的太多了吧?
I love you.
我爱你
I just ordered thai food. How much do you love me now?
我刚订了泰国菜 你现在爱我有多少呢?
Man,they're fast. You know what,I can't wait till the asians take over.
哟 他们挺快啊 其实我倒挺期待亚洲人占领世界的
Thank God for delivery,keeping us inside and safe from all the Irish nonsense.
感谢上帝赐予我们外卖♥♥ 让我们在家里安全躲过所有爱尔兰破玩意
- Hey,dummy. - The curse.
- 嘿 笨笨 - 诅咒啊
What's up?
好啊?
I'm Dennis, a former lover of Liz's.
我是Dennis Liz的前爱人之一
I tried to steal beer from a Duane reade, and some black guy coldcocked me.
我想从Duane Reade(药店)偷点啤酒 某个黑佬把我打晕了
Ooh,like a security guard? I don't know,pal.
- 你是说保安么? - 我不知道 哥们
I don't see people that way.
我可不戴有色眼镜看人的
No,no. No.
别 别 别
Hey,before we go on, do you want to pray together?
我们上去之前 你想一起祈祷吗?
Yeah.
好呀
- Oh,Michael Jackson's ghost... - Oh,Great Kabbalah monster...
- Michael Jackson的鬼魂啊 - 伟大的卡巴拉(犹太教学说)怪物啊
NBC is showing the promo I worked on for the parade! I'm famous.
NBC正在播我参与的游♥行♥宣传片 我出名了
And now back to NBC's live coverage of the 2012 St.Patrick's day parade,
现在回到NBC的2012年圣帕特里克节游♥行♥ 直播报道
with hosts Jenna Maroney and Tracy Jordan.
有请我们的主持Jenna Maroney 和Tracy Jordan
Oh,my God! They said my name first.
噢 天啊! 他们把我的名字放在前面
But I'm more famous than you.
但我比你更出名
Oh,this is probably some Hollywood prank,like on the set ocean's 12,
噢 这可能是好莱坞式的恶作剧 就像在12大盗的片场
when I put that snake in George Clooney's bed.
当我把蛇放到George Clooney的床上时
I was not in the movie.
我并没有在电影里
Or maybe now that Kidz is a giant hit, I'm the one America wants to see.
也可能是Kidz现在这么受欢迎 美国人更希望看到我
You better not be talking about my dear friend,America Ferrera.
你最好别提及我的好朋友America Ferrera
Get your stuff out of here, 'cause I get the bigger dressing room now.
拿着你的东西 从这里滚出去吧 因为现在最大的化妆室归我
I'll replace your lizard with a gay guy in a giant champagne bottle.
我会把你的蜥蜴搞走 换个巨大的玻璃香槟瓶 里面装个小受
Siri,kill Jenna!
Siri 给我把Jenna杀了!
what's going on?
怎么回事?
I get second billing to this smallboobied grandma?
现在我输给这个小胸部的老奶奶了吗?
No,you guys are friends,remember? "My baloney"?
不 你们是朋友来的 记得吗? 我的小香肠?
The only baloney Tracy has is the baloney he's full of.
Tracy唯一有的香肠就是他自己
Why would you say that?
你怎么能这么说呢?
You can't take that back.
你不能把那话收回啊
I killed Jenna elfman. Is that right?
我杀了Jenna Elfman 对吗?
Did you show them the promo?
你给他们看了广♥告♥?
Hazel,we don't let them watch NBC.
Hazel 我们都不让他们看NBC的
Jenna thinks that Christina Aguilera lost her voice during childbirth,
Jenna以为Christina Aguilera 生完孩子就失声了
and Tracy doesn't need to know that he just became number two around here.
而Tracy也不用知道 他在这只能算二号♥红人了
That kind of mistake can ruin everything.
这种错误能把这搞得一团糟
I don't like the way you're talking to me.
我不喜欢你的语气
Why don't we drive to Sears? I'll buy you a toy.
我们开车去Sears怎么样? 我给你买♥♥个玩具
Excuse me. May I help you?
不好意思 有什么能帮助你?
What? We don't use your bathroom when you're not here. I'm Lutz.
啥? 我们没有趁你不在偷用你的厕所 我是Lutz
Frank,first of all,what are you doing here on a Saturday?
Frank 首先 你周六来这干嘛?
None of the writers can go out on St.Patrick's day
圣帕特里克节编剧们都出不了门
because we all have faces people naturally just want to punch.
因为我们都有着很欠扁的脸
So we're all hiding out here,playing Colonizers of Malaar.
所以我们都躲在这里玩"马拉的殖民者"
It's a strategy board game from the makers Goblet quest and virginity keep.
一款由"寻杯征途"和"保卫贞操" 主创打造的策略性桌游
In Malaar,you build a kingdom and battle for world domination.
在Malaar里 你能建立一个国家 然后去征服世界
Right now,I'm just the Lord of the Karthian plains,
虽然现在 我只是Karthian平原之王
but that means I control all the wheat!
但那说明我控制着所有的小麦!
It's actually interesting.
其实这蛮有趣啊
You have a monopoly on wheat.
你垄断了所有的小麦
But what happens if you overproduce,flood the markets?
但要是你过量生产 市场供大于求呢?
Prices drop,your economy collapses. You've got to diversify,Frank.
价格下跌 经济崩溃 你得让产业多样化 Frank
It's basic capitalism.
这是资本主义的基本规律
What other resources do you have?
你还有什么资源?
Uh,unicorns?
独角兽?
Can you breed and sell them? There's got to be a market for unicorns.
能不能养来卖♥♥? 独角兽应该是有市场的啊
If I've learned anything from reading Liddy's princess books,
我在Liddy的公主系列童话中读到
unicorn hair has magical properties.
独角兽的毛有魔法
You've got to know your product,Frank.
你得了解自家产品 Frank
- That's awesome. - Ah,it's nothing.
- 你太强了 - 没啥
That kind of thinking is what I do for a living.
就靠这吃饭的
At least,I used to.
至少以前是
You just have to replace "Malaar" with "Fairfield,Connecticut,"
只用把"马拉"换成 "康涅狄格州的费尔菲尔德"
and "unicorn" with...
把"独角兽"换成...
Unicorn,"
"独角兽计划"
a death Ray.
一种死光武器
Hot dog truck,huh?
开热狗车的哦?
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表