没有Liz Lemon的怒吼
that I have to fill every day without Liz Lemon yelling at me,
每天要填满自己的废纸篓 压力好大
and I just wish I had never been born!
我希望自己没有来过这个世上!
'Cause if I can't even get my friend Liz...
如果我都不能和Liz做朋友
At least I thought she was my friend...
至少我觉得她是我的朋友
To respect me,how will I ever run a network and boss around those Jewish executives
让她尊重我 我怎么能管一个电视台啊
that were trained from birth to argue?
怎么能支使那些天生就会吵架的犹太老总啊?
So,I should just give Liz what she wants,and quit.
所以 我只能和Liz妥协 然后走人了
Bro... You should just smack that Liz in the mouth.
兄弟 你就该给那个Liz一巴掌
Sorry I babbled so much.
不好意思 跟你说这些
Thanks for listening.
感谢你的聆听
I'm Kenneth,by the way.
我叫Kenneth
Me too. I'm Kenneth.
我也是 我也叫Kennethe
Kenneth... Toilethole.
Kenneth Toilethole
I'm so sorry Dr. Melvoin.
我很抱歉 Melvoin博士
You know,I already apologized to Vickie,and to fat Vickie.
我已经跟Vickie和胖Vickie道过歉了
Fat Vickie's parents were very upset that she was dragged into this mess.
胖Vickie的父母对于 她趟了这趟混水感到很不高兴
I know. I know what I did was stupid,and I've really learned my lesson.
我知道 我知道我做了很蠢的事 我真的知道错了
Look,if I could go back in time,I'd just...
听着 如果我能让时光倒♥退♥ 我肯定会
I'd skip clarinet,and I'd go to the spring football with my friends,
我不会去上单簧管课 而会跟我的朋友去打春季橄榄球
and none of this ever would've happened.
这一切就不会发生了
Or you simply could have not posted those pictures.
或者你可以不把那些照片
On hot Vickie's youface page,miss Hooper.
发布在Vickie的Youface主页上啊 Hooper小姐
Uh,hold on,Melvoin.
呃 等等 Melvoin
You told me it was the piano,and that everyone went to the King of Prussia mall.
你跟我说过那是钢琴课 然后所有人都去了普鲁士王商场
Well... I don't remember.
我 记不清了
And I'm just so emotional right now.
而且我现在真的很情绪化
I'm sorry,how are you related to miss Hooper?
我很抱歉 你跟Hooper小姐是什么关系?
- I'm her Nemesis. - You bastard.
- 我是她的克星 - 你个混♥蛋♥
Don't do this,Donaghy.
别这样 DOnaghy
I think that this school has done everything it can for Kaylie,
我认为我们学校已经做了 所有能为Kaylie做的事
but the only fitting punishment...
但我认为唯一合适的惩罚
Is expulsion.
是驱逐出校
It's days like this that remind me why I got into teaching in the first place.
就是这些日子让我想起我当老师的原因
Kenneth,we need to talk.
Kenneth 我们来聊聊
I don't know,'cause someone who actually cares about my feelings
有必要嘛 因为有个关心我的人
told me to smack you in the mouth.
让我给你一巴掌
No,don't listen to Kenneth Toilethole.
不 别听Kenneth Toilethole瞎说
- You know him? - Yeah.
- 你认识他? - 是啊
He's great. We should all go get dinner sometime.
他人超好的 我们有空应该一起吃晚饭
Kenneth,you can do this job,and I do respect you.
kenneth 你能做好这份工作的 而且我尊重你
Then wash my feet with your hair.
然后用你的头发来给我洗脚吧
No! But I did completely rewrite the show.
不! 但我把整个节目重新写过了
We're not even using the word "dingbat," Mr.Parcell.
我们都没在用像"白♥痴♥"一样的词了 Parcell先生
A Parcell man has never been called "mister" outside of an execution chamber.
Parcell家的人 从来没有在处决室外被人叫过先生
Oh,boy.
噢 天啊
The blonde ones,they turned on me.
那些金发的 他们背叛了我
They threw me away like I was some kind of Judy.
他们把我像Judy一样赶出了秀
Oh,God. Is this how Judy felt?
噢 天啊 难道当时Judy就是这样的感觉?
Judy was nice and sweet and wanted to get a coffee enema or something,
Judy人又好又可爱 她可能只是试下咖啡灌肠什么的
and I treated her like garbage.
而我却对她那么坏
Well,then why don't you apologize to her?
那你怎么不试着跟她道歉呢?
She's right behind you.
她就在你身后
Judy,you're so beautiful now!
Judy 你现在好漂亮啊!
I just came to say good-bye before I head home.
我只是想在我回家前来说再见
I wish we had spent more time together,but I guess I'll see you on TV.
我多希望我们能有更多时间在一起 但我想我只能在电视上看到你了
No. Of all my children,you're the only one that proves there's any good in me.
不 在所有的孩子里 只有你证明了 我还是有那么一点美好之处
Forget TV. Let's go get that coffee now.
不管什么节目了 我们去喝咖啡吧
No. You know you can't do that.
不行 你知道你不能这么做的
One minute to air. One minute.
距离直播还有一分钟 一分钟
I have to stop Jenna from leaving. You just...
我得去阻止Jenna 你就...
No problem. I'll cover.
没问题 有我呢
Day two of my fast,and you were right.
禁食第二天 你说的对
My mind is clear,and I'm sharp as a tack.
我的大脑很清醒 敏锐得像图钉
- Great,Tray,thanks. - My brain is working overtime.
- 太好了 Tracy 谢谢 - 我的大脑在加班加点呢
I finally understand the ending of The sixth sense.
我终于明白了"第六感"的结局
Those names are the people who worked on the movie.
那些名字是演职人员的名字啊
Oh,yeah,and I just got what you were trying to tell me yesterday.
哦对了 我终于明白你昨天跟我说的话了
You want me to do my filthy stand-up act instead of reading the cue cards.
你想让我来点即兴的荤段子 而不是念台词
No.
不是
Jack! Help!
Jack! 救我!
I was right about Kaylie,and I crushed her.
我没看错Kaylie 我打垮了她
That's great. I need...
太好了 我需要...
The whole time,she was playing me,but in the end,she made the biggest mistake.
她一直在耍我 但是最后 她犯了个最大的错误
She could not have been worse in that meeting than if she had wanted me to...
这个结局肯定是最坏的了 除非她想让我...
Son of a dingbat!
我勒个去的!
Tracy's gonna do his stand-up act on the show! What are we gonna do?
Tracy要表演他的即兴单口相声了 怎么办?
I'm gonna live bleep him.
我要现场哔哔他
Normally,I'd have to get permission from Irene first,but there isn't time.
通常情况下 我要先取得Irene的许可 但是来不及了
You know why I love Dominican women?
知道我为什么喜欢多米尼加女人么?
'Cause they love to those big 'Cause they eat all our aloud.
因为她们..爱..大..吞..那..叫..
I'd like to introduce housed in a,booooy!
我要..介绍..居家..有...爆了!
You just ate a with extra?
你刚吃了一个..多加了...?
Well,you called the right .
你算找对了...
That's our show for tonight!
今晚的节目到此结束!
See you next week!
我们下周再见!
- That was amazing! - It sure was.
- 太棒了! - 必须的
- Kenneth,I'm Gaylord Felcher. - The head of Standards?
- Kenneth 我是Gaylord Felcher - 监管部的老大?
I have never seen bleeping like that,so guess what?
我从来没有见过如此哔哔的 因此呢
I'm promoting you,you little -face.
我要提拔你 你个小..脸
All right,Felcher,you don't have to talk like that.
好吧 Felcher 你不必这么说话的
Well,who's gonna stop me?
来拦着我呀?
Who among you has the power to censor the censor?
你们这些人 谁有权力来管我们这些掌权人呢?
What a surprise.
好意外啊
Whatever are you doing here,Kaylie Hooper?
你到底想要干嘛啊 Kaylie Hooper?
Enjoying my total lack of adult supervision.
享受没有大人管的时光
I just had fruit roll-ups for dinner...
晚饭我只吃了水果卷...
At a strip club.
但是是在脱衣舞俱乐部里
Do you wanted to get expelled from school,didn't you?
你是想被学校开除的 对不对?
Look who figured it out.
瞧瞧 终于想明白了
It only took you,oh,I don't know,a million hours.
才花了 我想想啊 几百万个小时
You didn't lie to me about getting sent to school in the "Middle of nowhere."
你说你会被送到"鸟不拉屎"学校 倒没有说谎
What I realized too late is,you were talking about Beekman Academy,
我后来才反应过来的是 你说的是Beekman学校
right here in Manhattan,in the neighborhood North of ware street,
就在曼哈顿 在华尔街旁边
otherwise known as,uh,"noware".
也就是 鸟不拉屎的地方啊
Now I'll be able to be close to my boyfriend Henry.
现在我离我的男朋友Henry更近了
Like hot Vickie could ever steal him from me.
看那个骚Vicki还能抢不
He's going to NYU.
他要去纽约大学了
To study acting.
去学表演
If Pop-Pop had gone to that meeting,
如果爷爷去参加了家长会
he would have just written a check and made it all go away.
他就会写张支票把麻烦都解决了
You needed somebody to throw you under the bus.
你可真是欠收拾啊
You needed a patsy.
你就是想找个糊涂蛋来糊弄
I,uh,couldn't help but notice that lacrosse ball in your backpack.
我注意到你背包里的曲棍球
Too bad I'm on the board of the Central Park conservancy,
很遗憾 我是中♥央♥公园资源管理处的成员
so beekman won't have a field to play on next year.
所以下一学年 Beekman学校没有场地训练了
Well,good,'cause I planted that lacrosse ball there to get back at a girl I hate
好呀 我故意把球放进去 是为了报复一个我讨厌的女孩
who plays lacrosse. Her name is Jack... ie. Jackie... officecouch.
她玩曲棍球 她叫Jack... ie Jackie... 长沙发
Damn you,Donaghy!
你妹 Donaghy!
Cato? Seriously,not tonight. I mean it this time.
Cato? 我是认真的 今晚不行 这回我是认真说的
Son of a dingbat!
我勒个去的!
Sorry. That phone call took forever.
不好意思 电♥话♥一打就没完
- Where's Kenneth Toilethole? - You just missed him. Again.
- Kenneth Toilethole去哪了? - 你又和他错过了
He had to go to the bathroom.
他去洗手间了
You know what? I'll go get him.
是吗 我去洗手间找他
No,don't! Every time one of you leaves,the other one comes back.
别 你们俩总是一个来了 另一个就不在
You know,I'm starting to suspect that I have bad luck.
我都开始怀疑了 一定是我今天走背字
- Dude,bro,where's Liz? - You didn't see her? She just left.
- 兄弟 Liz呢? - 你没看到她? 她刚走
Oh,I gotta go feed the meter.
哦 我得去把停车费给付了
30 ROCK Season 06 Episode 11
我为喜剧狂 第六季 第11集
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表