2012 APRIL 14
2012年4月14日
Here are all my receipts.
我所有发♥票♥都在这儿
Look,I don't need these,Liz.
我不需要看 Liz
Your tax return is the same every year.
你每年的申报单都一样
Actually,I'll have you know that this has been a year of change,Howard.
其实今年改变的翻天覆地 Howard
I joined an over-40 dance team,
我加入了中年舞蹈团
I started eating the lettuce on my plate under my onion rings,
开始吃洋葱圈下面的生菜叶
and I have taken up meditation thanks to my boyfriend Criss.
多亏了我男友Criss 我开始作冥想
Yeah,do you remember what you said to me last year?
记得去年你对我说什么吗?
This has been a year of change,Howard.
今年改变的翻天覆地 Howard
I'm actually eating the onion part of my onion rings,
我开始吃洋葱圈上的洋葱头
I started journaling thanks to my exciting relationship with Carol,who is a man.
自从开始和Carol的激♥情♥约会后 我开始记日记 他是个男的
Although we have done nothing that lesbians could not do.
但他像个女同般对我
Do you remember what you said to me last year?
记得去年你对我说什么吗
I bought a restaurant-grade onion ringer,and I'm having a go at cycling,
我买♥♥了和店里一样好吃的洋葱圈
thanks to my boyfriend Wesley,whom I hate.
我不得不骑车兜风 多亏了男友Wesley 但我讨厌他
Have I never washed this sweater?
我是不是从没洗过这件毛衣?
Look,there's nothing wrong with being predictable.
一成不变并无害处
Every morning I get up and come to this office while my wife cheats on me with Jared.
每天我起床过来这上班 而我妻子在和Jared偷腥
Well,you're wrong.
不 你错了
- I bought a meditation stool,and... - This year's gonna be different.
- 我买♥♥了冥想椅 - 今年会有所不同
Jack,am I just in a permanent rut?
Jack 你觉得我像不像一辆车 每天驶过相同的路?
I don't have time for your nonsense,Lemon. I'm working.
没空听你胡诌 Lemon 我在工作
I know this doesn't look like work,but are you familiar with the shower principle?
虽看起来不像 你知道淋浴理论吗?
I remember Mrs. Doyle pulling me aside to talk about it in the seventh grade.
在七年级时 Doyle太太单独和我说过
Uh,no. The shower principle is a term scientists use to describe
不是 淋浴理论在科学界被定义为
moments of inspiration that occur when the brain is distracted from the problem at hand.
分散注意力后一瞬间对问题灵感涌现
For example,when you're showering.
举例说 你正洗澡
I was in the shower when I finally got the title of the movie Face off.
我洗澡的时候想起了电影的名字-夺面双雄
Face off,face off.
洗脸 夺面 夺面双雄
Exactly. If the cerebral cortex is distracted,by showering or putting,
大脑皮层因淋浴或玩高尔夫而放松
then another part of the brain,the anterior superior temporal gyrus is activated.
大脑的另一块 前颞上回被刺♥激♥了
This is the site of sudden cognitive inspiration.
前颞上回负责人们的灵感思维
Nerd alert,nerd alert.
大书呆子 大书呆子
The problem at hand is this man,my boss,Hank Hooper.
现在的问题是我老板 Hank Hooper
Kabletown has grown a lot over the years,
Kabletown近年来发展很快
2012年Kabletown股东大会和潮狗秀
but it's still a family company with a very simple goal...
但它仍是一个目标简单的家族企业
To entertain folks. That's all people want.
娱乐大众 这是我们的目标
To sit on their sofas...
人们坐在沙发上
Oh,why am I putting on airs? To sit on their couches,and hear stories.
我为啥那么神气十足 好好坐在你们沙发上听故事吧
Here's one. 1968.
故事来了 1968年
We were on patrol somewhere near the Cambodian border.
我们在柬埔寨边境附近巡逻
Uh,we can skip this part.
可以跳过这段
So we boiled the skull,and made a tea kettle out of it.
最后我们用头盖骨泡茶喝
My point is,I believe that slow and steady wins the race.
我的重点是 平稳缓慢是胜利的法宝
We don't take risks. We make profits.
我们只赚钱 不冒险
So now,let's get this dog fashion show started!
现在开始潮狗秀
"Everyone hide your bones". "Dogbeard the pirate just sailed into woof harbor".
每个人藏好你的骨头 海盗船长狗狗正入侵旺旺海港
You know what else Hank announced at that meeting? Record profits.
你知道Hank还说了什么吗? 盈利数据
Really? Can we start getting real soda?
终于 废话说完了吗? 可以来点苏打了吗?
Because I think Corka-Coola brand diet banana lime causes "tum nungnuss".
你讲的话像香蕉莱姆味健怡可乐一样 让人消化不良
No. And do you know what Hank wants to do with that money?
不是 你知道Hank如何分配这钱吗?
Pay a shareholder dividend.
股东分红
Meanwhile,the Kabletown blimp is in such disrepair,
Kabletown已无药可救他还分红
we got a "jeers" in Corporate Blimps Weekly.
企业飞艇周刊对我们大肆嘲讽
I want to use that money to transform this company,
我想用这钱让公♥司♥洗心革面
but first I have to convince Hank Hooper,
首先我要说服Hank Hooper
a white man who still buys Cadillacs.
一个仍会去买♥♥凯迪拉克的白人
I just need the right idea.
我要好好想想
Do you think a year ago today we were having this same conversation?
一年前我们是不是在说同一件事啊?
- Because it sure feels like it. - Probably.
- 我有这种感觉啊 - 可能吧
And knowing you,as you were leaving you did something comically undignified.
我了解你 知道你走出这门前会一如既往的搞笑
Well,not this time,friend.
这次不会 老兄
- Whoa,gumballs! - Lemon!
- 哇 靠 踩到了! - Lemon!
Why is all the healthy food on the top shelf today?
为什么所有的健康食品都到上面去了?
Cut it out,you perverts. I know what you're doing.
别再看了 变♥态♥们 我知道你们那些小把戏
It's the first warm day of the year,
天气开始变暖了
and women are starting to take off their winter clothes...
女士们都渐渐褪下冬装
Good morning!
早上好!
Eyes down here,boys. I have breasts,you know.
眼睛看这里 同志们 我也是有胸的好吧
Nope,Hazel. Button up.
不行 Hazel 把衣服扣好
Cerie,put on one of my soup ponchos.
Cerie 去那我那件汤斗篷穿起来
This happens every spring,and it makes Jenna feel threatened,and old,
每年春天都是这样 然后Jenna就会 觉得受到威胁 觉得老了
and she takes it out on me and the show.
然后她就会拿我来出气 不好好演出
Every year she...
每一年 她
Every year. The same thing happens every year.
每一年 都是一样的事情在发生
Take a picture,it'll last longer.
那张照片吧 这样比较长久
Here you go.
来 拿着
- Hey,Liz,at 11:00 we have... - Our annual budget meeting.
- 嘿 Liz 11点我们有 - 有年度预算会议
You know what I did a year ago today?
你知道我去年的今天我做了什么吗?
Met with my accountant,went up to see Jack,told Cerie to cover herself up.
跟我的会计见面 去见了Jack 叫Cerie去穿多点衣服
Yeah,stop doing that.
好吧 别再叫她穿衣服了
Paula canceled my subscription to shape magazine.
Paula已经把我的Shape杂♥志♥预定取消了
Why do you have to take Cerie away too?
为什么你还要把Cerie也夺走?
'Cause Jenna's gonna freak out,and she'll take it out on me.
因为Jenna会发疯 然后她就会拿我来出气
Last year,Jenna accused me of trying to destroy her
去年 Jenna说我想要毁掉她
because her lines didn't have any "K" sounds,
因为她的台词里面没有K的音
which she thinks is the funniest sound.
她觉得那个音是最有趣的声音
Oh,my God. My cousin Karl crashed his car,
噢 天啊 我的表兄Karl刚撞车了
and now he's in a coma at the Kendall clinic.
然后他现在在Kendall诊所昏迷了
Look,you don't know what Jenna's gonna do.
看 你不知道Jenna要做什么
Yeah,I do. It's in the book,
不 我知道 都在这本书里
and the book has been right about everything.
然后这本书所说的所有的事都是对的
- It can see the future. - Well,hang on.
- 它能预见未来 - 好吧 等等
If all of your problems are in the book,aren't the solutions in there too?
如果你的所有问题都在这本书里 那解决办法不是也应该在里面吗?
Well,we'll see. Last year,Jenna didn't come to her senses till I...
好吧 我们看看吧 去年 Jenna都没恢复理智
It's all here. This is how I break the cycle.
直到 都在这里 我知道要怎么解开这个魔咒了
Today,I prove the universe,and my accountant,wrong.
今天 我要证明给宇宙还有我的会计看看 他们都是错的
Oh,and,Pete,don't try to force a nickname this year.
噢 Pete 别再想要起小名了
But I just bought a Letterman jacket with "the German" embroidered on it.
但我刚买♥♥了一件Letterman外套 上面写着"德国人"
It's not refundable if you personalize it!
要是你是自己设计的就不能退啊!
Jenna? I know you're gonna freak out today.
Jenna? 我知道你今天要发疯的
You're trying to destroy me.
你想要毁掉我
I refuse to be in that sketch.
我不要在这个段子里
- The MacBeth sketch? - Shh,stop it.
- 这个麦克白段子? - 嘘 别说了
You never say that name in the theater. It is curs-ed.
你不能在剧场里说那个名字的 会带来厄运的
Jenna,that's just a superstition.
Jenna 那只是一个迷信
Elizabeth,I was trained in stage acting and game show pointing
Elizabeth 我曾经在Tampa皇家戏剧技巧学院
at the Royal Tampa Academy of dramatic tricks.
学习舞台戏剧表演和游戏节目训练的
Where I studied theater superstition,under Professor Duane "Crawfish" Kenny.
我还学习戏剧迷信 师从Duane Kenny教授
I'm not doing a sketch about the Scottish play.
我是不会演那出苏格兰剧的
Yeah,but this isn't MacBeth.
行 但这个并不是麦克白啊
It's a timely satire of MacBeth,where mayor McCheese and his wife,
这是一个现代讥讽版的麦克白 在里面芝士汉堡市长和他老婆
an ambitious pickle,murder king Ronald.
一个雄心勃勃的酱黄瓜 谋杀了Ronald国王
Liz,I don't need any more bad luck.
Liz 我不再需要更多的厄运了
Do you know how many mirrors I've smashed
你知道我已经弄碎了多少面镜子了吗?
just thinking it was a blonde woman mocking me?
就因为想到有一个金发女人在嘲笑我
Okay,fine. Like last year I will...
好吧 就像去年 我会
- Just ask Cerie to do it. - Sure,I'll do it.
- 叫Cerie来演的 - 好的 我来吧
I just have to be out in time for my band to be on Letterman.
只要能准时参加我乐队的莱特曼秀就行
Perfect. Now everyone's happy.
赞 这下皆大欢喜了
- That Jenna sure is a handful,huh? - Hazel,damn it!
- Jenna还真是难缠呐 - Hazel 搞毛啊!
I know she takes you for granted.
我知道她对你不屑一顾
But I don't.
可我不会这样
Say,I bought a groupon for a couples' massage at a resort in the Catskills
比如 我团购了卡茲奇山里 一景点的双人按♥摩♥
where Henny Youngman used to take his mistresses.
Henny Youngman以前常带小三去的
- What do you say? - No.
- 意下如何? - 别
But if you want to help me,just keep an eye on Jenna.
想帮忙的话 看着Jenna就行
I know she's gonna cave,I just want to make sure she doesn't do anything crazy first.
我知道她要暗中作梗 只想先确保她别有什么出格之举
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表