and people who won't shut up about scuba diving.
还有潜水唠叨人士
It's a whole other world down there.
水下世界别有洞天啊
And our celebrity spokesperson,actress denise richards.
还有我们的名星发言人 演员Denise Richards
That's right. I'm an idiot. Surprised?
没错 我就是一傻♥逼♥ 吃惊不?
Well,I am. For all "intensive purposes."
事实就这样
Our community is mobilized now,l.l.
我们这个团体都动员起来了 L.L
And we're not leaving until we're heard.
没人搭理我们 我们就不走了
You can't ignore us,liz Lemon.
你不能无视我们 Liz Lemon
We will be out here every day,misremembering movie quotes.
我们每天都会来这里抗♥议♥ 故意把电影台词记错
Because as braveheart said,"you can take our freedom,unless you take our lives."
勇敢的心里就说过"要自♥由♥ 毋宁死"
Say you approve of criss,Jack.
快说你认可Criss了 Jack
Am I in your head,Lemon?
我在你大脑里挥之不去了 Lemon?
Yes,but don't be so proud.
是的 但是别得意
I also have a lot of imaginary arguments with the couples on house hunters.
我脑子里还和"炒房♥团"节目里那些有钱人吵架呢
Why can't people look past paint color?
为什么大家都那么在乎涂料的颜色呢?
Lemon,obviously I can't approve of someone I've never met.
Lemon 我不可能认可一个我没有见过的人
Yeah,well,I'm not letting you meet criss,because you won't approve of him.
我才不会让你见Criss的 因为你不会待见他
Well,then I guess this is a catch-22.
那这就是第22条军规悖论了
Although I don't know for sure,because I refuse to read literature that questions the morality of war.
但是我也不确定 因为我拒绝阅读任何质疑战争的道德性的书
Look,clearly I hurt your feelings.
听着 我是伤了你的感情
You're upset that I didn't tell you about criss.
我没告诉你Criss的事 所以你不高兴了
No,no,no,I'm quite over your subterfuge,although I do expect a note of apology.
不不不 我厌倦了你的托词了 不过你要是想道歉的话我也愿意听
And don't try to make it funny. Just apologize.
别抖包袱啊 道歉就行了
- But I feel like people expect comedy - They don't.
- 但是我觉得大家都喜欢听笑话 - 才怪
It's exhausting.
累死个人
However,you're right that I am having an emotional reaction.
不过你是对的 这是我情感上的自然反应
It's very frustrating to watch someone I care about do something she clearly knows is bad for her,
看到自己关心的人明知山有虎 偏向虎山行 是很郁闷的
like that week you wore those blue contact lenses.
就像那次有一个星期 看到你戴蓝色隐形眼睛一样
I looked like adriana lima.
我看上去像Adriana Lima
And you don't know that criss is bad for me,and you never will.
而且你怎么知道Criss不好呢 你永远不会知道的
So you better get on board the criss train.
所以你最好赶紧登上Criss这辆动车
Criss-a,criss,criss,criss-a,
Criss-a,criss,criss,criss-a,
criss-a,criss-a,criss-a,criss-a,
criss-a,criss-a,criss-a,criss-a,
criss train!
Criss动车!
Do you have any water?
你这里有水喝吗?
You know what,Lemon?
好吧 Lemon
Fine. You are technically an adult.
严格意义上来说 你也是个成人了
You can do whatever you want.
你想干嘛就干嘛吧
Really? So I won?
真的吗? 我就这么赢了?
With the train thing?
靠耍动车这一手?
I won't ask any questions about criss again.
我不会再问任何关于Criss的问题了
You promise?
你保证?
Promise. With two "s"s.
我保证 不玩花的
I would,however,like to ask you why tracy is outside cursing this network on a megaphone.
但是 我很好奇为什么Tracy拿个大喇叭 在外面骂咱们台
It's a good one,jack.
说来好笑 Jack
Tracy has organized a protest of nbc by his fellow idiots.
Tracy组织了一个针对NBC的抗♥议♥ 和他的傻♥逼♥盟友们一起
He what? No,no,no,no,no. We need idiots.
神马? 不要啊 我们需要傻♥逼♥啊
You certainly need idiots.
特别是你 特别需要傻♥逼♥
Who do you think is watching your show?
你以为都是谁在收看你的节目?
Funky taste-makers?
有味儿的人?
Black nerds,jet blue passengers who fall asleep with the tv on,
黑人宅男 开着电视打瞌睡的廉价航♥空♥乘客
pets whose owners have died,and,idiots.
主人已死的宠物 还有 傻♥逼♥
You need to fix this.
你得搞定这事
I don't know what to say to those people.
我不知道该去怎么跟那些人说
You wrote "remember to dvr kendra" on your hand.
你手上写着 "记得给Kendra录像"
I think you can handle it.
我认为你处理得来
No,damn it.
我擦
Now I gotta pray for a marathon.
现在我要为我的一路狂奔而祈祷了
Jiminy cricket,copyright walt disney company,1940!
小蟋蟀杰米尼 迪士尼公♥司♥ 1940年 版权所有!
Mr. Hornberger? Sir?
Hornberger先生? 先生?
Pete!It's jenna! The woman you're in love with!
Pete! 我是Jenna! 你深爱的那枚女纸!
What's wrong with him?
他怎么了?
Is this because of the mercury?
是因为水银的缘故吗?
What does the box say?
盒子上怎么写的?
"For a complete catalog of our lighting products,visit our website." We need a computer.
"如需完整的灯具产品目录 请登陆我们的网站" 我们得找台电脑
Poor Mr. Hornberger.
可怜的Hornberger先生
He came in here to do something for the show,something important,and now look what we've done.
他来这里是想为节目做点什么 肯定是重要的事 但你看我们干的好事
What you've done. You broke the lights.
是你干的好事 你把灯泡弄破了
We have to get help.
我们得马上求援
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吧?
We need to call security,and an ambulance.
我们得找保安 叫救护车
Think,you fool.
动脑啊 你个笨蛋
Imagine what the internet would do with this.
想想看网上会怎么说我们吧
"maroney found in closet with unconscious married man and inbred virgin."
"Maroney被发现和无意识已婚男子 及先天愚型小处♥男♥共处一室"
Again? No way. I have too much to lose now.
又来? 不可能 我可丢不起这脸了
I am this close to becoming the spokeswoman for the vaginal mesh industry.
我马上就要成为缩阴手术的代言人了
Vaginal mesh. Nice try,prolapse.
缩阴手术 好主意
Now,if you want to take the fall for this,be my guest.
如果你想承担这个责任 随你去
But I can't be connected to it in any way.
但我可不能和这事有半点联♥系♥
Take what fall?
什么责任?
Oh,please.
别装了
You said it yourself how many rules we've broken.
你自己说的 我们一起破了好多规矩
"b" and "e",theft and destruction of company property.
"b"和"e" 偷窃和破坏公♥司♥财产
And who knows what we've done to pete.
谁知道我们对Pete做了什么呢
If anyone connects you to this...
如果有人把这事算到你这里...
I'll get fired.
我会被炒鱿鱼的
They'd kick me out of the page program faster than a fella can come up with folksy similes.
他们会以迅雷不及掩耳盗铃之速 把我踢出听差项目
No one can know this was our fault.
不能让别人知道这是我们干的
But we have to help mr. Hornberger.
但是得有人来帮助Hornberger先生
- What do we do? - I don't know.
- 我们该怎么办? - 我不知道
But I know someone who does.
但我知道有人会知道
Talk to me.
说
I'm on my way.
我马上来
Any idea what bus I take to get there?
知道我该坐几路车去那儿吗?
'cause I'm in chinatown,baby.
因为我在唐人街呢 哈尼
Hi,this is tracy's cell phone.
你好 这是Tracy的语♥音♥信箱
Dot com,hold the steering wheel.
Dotcom 你握住方向盘
I've got to leave my outgoing message.
我得设置一下语♥音♥信箱留言
What did I just hit?
我撞到什么了?
Was that a person? Is that paint or blood?
撞到人了? 那是油漆还是血啊?
Dot com,this did not happen.
Dotcom 什么都没发生过
We take this to our graves!
我们要把这件事带进坟墓!
Tracy,this is Liz. Please call my office.
Tracy 我是Liz 请给我办公室回电
My extension,as you have pointed out,spells "anus" with an "i".
我的分机 谢谢你及时发现 谐音是"钢门"
- Hey,what's up? - What time you coming home?
- 嘿 怎么了? - 你几点回家?
Because I'm... ♪ taking you out to dinner ♪
因为我要... ♪ 带你出门吃饭 ♪
What?
什么?
I called sunglass hut and got my credit limit raised to $80,
我打电♥话♥给信♥用♥卡♥负责处 现在能赊八十刀的账了
plus,they told me I only needed 5,000 more shades points to get free lens wipes,
还有 他们说我再积五千分 就能得一块擦镜布
and I haven't even gotten to the good news yet.
这还不是最好的消息
That's all awesome. What happened?
已经够好的了 还有什么事?
I got an investor for the truck.
有人投资我的生意啦
I went over my whole business plan,guy gave me ten grand.
我从头讲了一遍我的商业计划 那个人给了我一万美元
Oh,my god.
哦 天啊
Okay,if you got it in cash,we can spread the money out on the bed and kiss on top of it.
如果你拿到的是现金 我们可以把钱摊开在床上 可劲儿地亲
But nothing more. And I have a cold sore.
但点到为止 我嘴上长了泡
Damn it. No,it's a check.
我擦 可惜是张支票
But look at it. It's beautiful.
但是你瞧瞧 很漂亮吧
JOHN FRANCIS DONAGHY Ten Thousand
JOHN FRANCIS DONAGHY 一万元 备注: 我用了你家厕所
It's him.
是他
Not cool.
这样不行
TO BE CONTINUTED
未完待续
♪ Who's that man behind the curtain ♪
♪ 是谁躲在窗帘后面 ♪
♪ that china hutch that you kicked down the stairs ♪
♪ 是你在我们做♥爱♥时 ♪
♪ during love-making ♪
♪ 踢下楼的那个瓷盒子 ♪
♪ kelsey, kelsey ♪
♪ Kelsey Kelsey ♪
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表