And new year's eve...
来自"新年前夕"和"情人节"的导演
What? Tomorrow is martin luther king day?
什么? 明天是马丁·路德·金纪念日?
Yeah,and neither of us have dates.
嗯 而且我俩都没伴
Too bad we're just platonic friends.
可惜我们只是蓝颜
- I have a right to love you. - Hello.
- 我有爱你的权力 - 你好
In the words of martin luther king,I've just got to go for it.
用马丁·路德·金的话来说 我要奋力向前冲
You're a white supremacist?
你是个白人至上主义者?
- You guys can just do the fun stuff. - Oh,my god.
- 你俩尽管找乐子 - 我滴神呐
白人与黑人的那些事...
all I want is one extraordinary moment.
我只求惊天动地的一瞬
就是爱...神马的
sounds like you have a dream.
看来你有一个梦想
演员表
it's martin luther king day.
马丁·路德·金纪念日到了
我与马丁路德金同在
so,I need you to promote that otgs.
你把这个放TGS上播吧
No,I'm not promoting that gbage on the show.
我才不要在TGS里播这破玩意儿
Oh,liz. This isn't a request,this is an order.
Liz 我可不是请求 我是命令你
I've already spoken to jack about it.
我已经和Jack通气了
Well,now I'm going to speak to jack about it.
那我现在也去和Jack通气
The rest of you,keep working-
其余在座的 继续干活
Lemon,I'm sorry,but jennhas become a huge star for this network.
Lemon 抱歉 Jenna现在是台里大红人
She's bigger than maulik pancholy on whitney.
她比<三年之痒>里的Maulik Pancholy还火
Maulik Pancholy为本剧Jonathan的扮演者
Look,I put up with a lot from jenna.
我对Jenna已经一忍♥再忍♥
A couple months ago,she cut off my ponytail
几个月前 她一刀剪了我的马尾
because she was jealous of the attention that I was getting,on my own birthday.
就因为我过生日抢了她的风头
But this is new,going to you behind my back?
现在又来新花样 越级汇报?
- You can't reward her for that. - My hands are tied.
- 你不能纵容她 - 我管不了
But,and I will,heh,never say this again,you have a power that I don't.
但 我只说一遍 有一种力量你有我却没有
Besides the greatest power of all?The ability to gestate life.
除了孕育新生命这项最伟大的力量吗?
Of course,lemon.That's why the president is always a new mom.
当然 所以管事的都是新妈妈
I was referring to your unique leverage with jenna:your friendship.
我指的是你的专属筹码-你俩的友谊
No,I like to keep "boss liz" and "friend liz" separate,
不 我喜欢公私分明
because "boss liz" is all "paperwork,paperwork,"
因为公就是繁文缛节
but "friend liz" is all "my feet hurt,I'm staying in tonight."
私下里却能抱怨"我脚疼" "今晚要留守"
- Lemon,I've decided to eliminate the nbc page program. - What?
- Lemon 我决定取消听差职位 - 什么?
I was in washington yesterday reviewing satellite images of avery in north korea.
昨天我在华府看Avery在朝鲜的卫星图像
For what it's worth,cia analysts have confirmed that she is,indeed,"keeping it tight."
欣慰的是 CIA分♥析♥员确认她的确"口风很紧"
- I don't know how this is about my problem,but I trust you. - I'm getting there.
- 虽然不知道这和我有什么关系 但我信你 - 我接着说
While I was in washington,I learned the house shut down its page program.
在华府时我得知白宫已取消听差一职
With texting and email,a multi-million dollar system of pleasure slaves is no longer needed.
有了短♥信♥和Email 价值几百万刀的欢乐奴隶体系可以瓦解了
Hang on,we need the pages.Especially kenneth.
且慢 我们需要听差 尤其是Kenneth
He always scratches that weird part of my back that I can't reach.
他总是帮我挠背上够不着的怪地儿
Unless...
除非...
That's the business!
这样才对嘛!
Now who's in charge,winter dryness?
看你还得瑟不 冬季干燥症?
I'm hoping that a bold,cost-cutting move like this will impress hank hooper.
希望这种胆大省钱之举 能得到Hank Cooper的赏识
But I've only worked for hank for a year.
但我成为Hank的下属才一年
He's still difficult to read,
仍然摸不透他的心思
much like that memoir reagan wrote the week before he died.
如同里根去世前一周写的回忆录
It's,uh... Scattered.
凌乱不堪
Well,now I think we're just talking about your thing.You tricked me.
你是在说自己的事吧 你个骗子
You know how to read jenna.Use your power.
你知道怎么摸透Jenna 发挥自己的力量吧
Oh,damn it.
喵了个咪的
I need some tape!
给我胶带!
Hey,tray.We just picked up your birthday party invitations from the printer.
Tray 我们从打印机那 拿来了你的生日宴邀请函
Wait! What is this?
等等! 这写的什么?
TRACY JORDAN生日豪华趴
"give to charity please,no presents"?
"捐给慈善业吧 别送礼 "?
- Yeah,that's what you told me to put on the card. - No,dotcom!
- 你不是让我在卡上写这个吗 - 不 Dotcom!
I said,"give to charity? Please,no. Presents!"
我是说"捐给慈善业吧? 别! 送礼!"
well,I'm sorry,but you don't really need presents.
抱歉 你又不缺礼物
You already have everything.
该有的你都有了
I mean,you just bought kareem abdul-jabbar's bones,and he's not even dead.
你刚买♥♥下Kareem Abdul-Jabbar的骨头 (美国篮球球星)人家还没入土呢
Maybe I do have everything.
可能我真是该有的都有了
But I need time alone,guys,me? To think...
可这又能说明什么呢? 我需要独自思考...
About mortality.
关于死亡
Hey,buddy.I thought maybe we could have a little talk,girl to girl.
姐们儿 咱聊聊吧 闺蜜之间的那种
Mm,sure.I love light chitchat.
好呀 我爱打着灯唠嗑
Did you hear about how my fecalist murdered my kabbalist?
我的便便专家杀了我的专职神婆 你听说了吗?
Look,we're inside,you can take off the sunglasses.
咱在屋里 摘了墨镜吧
- What are those? - Leeches.
- 这是啥? - 蚂蝗
They're good for your skin,and I've lost tons of blood weight.
挺保养皮肤的 而且我减了不少血液重量
Oh,my god!
我的神呐!
Okay,remember the pact we made back in chicago?
还记得咱俩在芝加哥的约定吗?
Liz,if I become famous,will you tell me if I start acting weird?
Liz 如果我出名了 我举止怪异时你会提醒我吗?
Definitely. And will you do the same for me?
必须的 你也会做同样的事吗?
You? Famous? That's hilarious.
就你还出名? 开什么国际玩笑
Well,i'm invoking the pact.You're putting leeches on your face.
你把蚂蝗往脸上放 我要履行约定了
Demi moore does it.Plus,it makes p.e.t.a. Furious,
Demi Moore也这么做 而且这能激怒动物保护组织
and if p.e.t.a. Doesn't love you or hate you,
如果动物保护组织不爱你也不恨你
you're a nobody,like a soldier,or a teacher.
你就成无名小卒了 就像士兵或者老师那样
Jenna,take off the leeches!
Jenna 放下蚂蝗!
I feel like I'm losing you.
我觉得我们渐行渐远
I mean,we used to get lunch every week.When was the last time we did that?
以前我们每周都一起吃午饭 现在多久没一起吃了?
- You know,with my fecalist in jail,I n eat whatever I want today.
我的便便专家蹲大牢了 今天我能随心所欲的吃
Maybe we could go to outback-
我们去澳美客牛排馆吧
I'm going to call ahead and make sure we're in darryl's section.
我去预定 确保我们能坐Darryl区
Who am?What does it all mean?
我是谁? 这一切意义何在?
Will I ever truly be happy?
我真的会幸福吗?
Tray,I hate seeing you like this.
Tray 我讨厌看你这样
Sitting in here listening to your depressed thoughts cd.
坐着聆听你的压抑思绪CD
What is the meaning of li-
生命的意义何在
You remember celia's bakery in the bronx?
记得布朗克斯区那的Celia烘焙店吗?
It was on the corner of malcolm x boulevard
在马尔科姆·X路和
and guy who shot malcolm x boulevard.
马尔科姆·X杀手路交口处
When I was a kid,I wanted one of those pies so bad.
小时候我超想吃那些馅饼
So I swore to myself that one day I would become so rich
所以我告诉自己总有一天要变得富有
I would buy every single pie in celia's.
就能把Celia家的馅饼买♥♥个遍
I wanted for nothing as a child,but that brings its own challenges.
我小时候没有梦想 但这也是个麻烦事
Shut up,dotcom.
闭嘴 Dotcom
And now look at that kid,he turned into an incredibly fit genius
如今那孩子身材魁梧 智慧超群 令人惊叹不已
who has everything he ever wanted.
他得到了梦寐以求的一切
So if there's no more to want,what's the point in living?
若别无所求 生命意义何在?
Whoa,hang on,tray.You've got a family.
别这么想 Tray 你有家
Great,another thing that I've already got.
这下好了 又是我拥有的东西
Thanks for making this situation worse.
感谢你添堵
- Should we get another one?- If you eat four,you get a t-shirt.
- 咱再点一份不? - 吃四份就送件T恤
So one more,and that's two t-shirts.
那么再吃一份 就能有两件啦
Oh,no,they're here.
糟糕 他们来了
And you don't want the paparazzi taking pictures of you?
你不想被狗仔拍吗?
Not when I'm just trying to have lunch with my best friend like a normal person.
我像常人一样和闺蜜用餐时就不想
It's like I'm in a cage.
我仿佛身处牢笼
And not the fun kind where you dance while u.s.c. Football recruits throw hot coins at you.
而且不是那种你一边跳舞 一边有橄榄球队队员朝你扔硬币的笼子
- I'm sorry,do you want to sneak out the back? - They'd be expecting that.
- 抱歉 你想从后门溜走吗? - 他们就指望着呢
Would you like a chance to be famous,liz?
你想出名吗 Liz?
OUTBACK
澳美客牛排馆
Naturally. Always.
纯天然 伴你到永远
I'm from tampa,florida.
就在佛罗里达州 坦帕
Leech abuser!
蚂蝗刽子手!
Nice try,p.e.t.a. Bitches.But I saw you hiding in the crowd.
算你狠 动物保护渣男 但我看见你藏在人群中
You just threw paint on a nobody,who can't even sing
你刚刚朝连歌♥都不会唱的无名小卒身上泼漆
make sure you get the outback sign in the shot or I don't get paid.
记得把澳美客的标志拍进来 要不然我没报酬
Taxi!
出租车!
I have good news,and I have bad news.
我有好消息也有坏消息
The bad news is,I am shutting down the page program.
坏消息是 我要取消听差部门
The good news is for a different group of people.
好消息是… 给另一群人听的
Uh,as the most popular page,I feel I should say something.
作为最受喜爱的听差 我想说两句
Kenneth,please.Everyone knows that dalton is the most popular page.
Kenneth 行了吧 大家都知道Dalton才是最受喜爱的听差
dalton! Dalton! Dalton!
Dalton! Dalton! Dalton!
Fine,but,you can't cancel the page program.
好吧 但是您不能取消听差
Who will take messages or seat audiences or order lunch?
以后谁来传口信 引导观众入场 或者订便当呢?
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表